3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
Yellow page commercial!
« on: January 12, 2009, 05:50:24 PM »
I saw this lovely lady in the yellow page ads, and I capture it, and then BE her into a clip for the 3DEroticer Gallery.
She gets mad and sell her ex-boyfriends stuff at a pawn shop.
She was already kind of busty, but it was a pretty feasible Breast job to make it even bigger.

"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Yellow page commercial!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 06:05:36 PM »
 Very nicely done! Is it a reduction of the color depth that produces all the quantized gradients? Just curious.  

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 07:36:08 PM »
Yes it is reduce, and that was the only way to fit it under 1 megabyte. As always the bigger resolution and longer footage is in the 3DEroticon Gallery under animation.

I don't know who she is, but she is very hot and look forward to see her in a major motion picture soon.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

anakinsrise

• F Cup
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 05:33:53 AM »
I never payed attention to this commercial but now i will thanks

spence

• B Cup
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 01:39:51 PM »
There's another commercial that ends with her buying a little black dress, which looks fantastic and another showing her with a personal trainer, with her in Lycra looking good

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 03:03:01 PM »
I seen the one in the black dress, and I keep trying to catch it! Its good to know that there the lycra one yet to catch.

Dave Brubeck

• E Cup
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 10:12:56 PM »
You can see them online here:

Yellowbook

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 11:18:16 PM »
I wonder if I should submit the boob job animation?

they are taking submission ideals.