ample ann

• A Cup
  • Supersize me;)
Re: Custom Made Bras
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2014, 06:29:30 PM »
Aww, thank you cat!  I'm glad to have met you, and I LOVE to share, so any questions you have feel free to ask.  Us big boobie gals have got to stick together.  It was someone sharing with me that helped me find doctors and even implants that would even make a difference on me, so I am definitely happy to give back.  

@ Offline:  Thank you, but the problem with starting out naturally big is that most surgeons tell you that they can't give you even the biggest implants available in the US unless you have a reduction and/or lift first.  I'm like why would I want to go backwards?  But, I got lucky(thanks to this forum and ones like it) I found doctors that were willing to find something big enough that would work in me.  I just had no idea i would end up crazy huge like this and having to shop in the Junior Miss-ile section of the big and tall girl stores.  :P  And going out in public alone, FORGET ABOUT IT!    I obviously over did things a bit, so let this be a lesson to you all about boobie greed.   :'(  

a
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 08:55:58 PM by ample ann »

Poli

• A Cup
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2014, 06:45:22 PM »
I just had no idea i would end up crazy huge like this and having to shop in the Jr. Miss-ile section of the big and tall girl stores.  :P
Lol, I like the thought of that, watching you shoppin' :>

catcat

• A Cup
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2014, 09:38:30 PM »
Aww, thank you cat!  I'm glad to have met you, and I LOVE to share, so any questions you have feel free to ask.  Us big boobie gals have got to stick together.  It was someone sharing with me that helped me find doctors and even implants that would even make a difference on me, so I am definitely happy to give back.  

@ Offline:  Thank you, but the problem with starting out naturally big is that most surgeons tell you that they can't give you even the biggest implants available in the US unless you have a reduction and/or lift first.  I'm like why would I want to go backwards?  But, I got lucky(thanks to this forum and ones like it) I found doctors that were willing to find something big enough that would work in me.  I just had no idea i would end up crazy huge like this and having to shop in the Junior Miss-ile section of the big and tall girl stores.  :P  And going out in public alone, FORGET ABOUT IT!    I obviously over did things a bit, so let this be a lesson to you all about boobie greed.   :'(  

Ann your a star! Thank you :-)

a

Galidan

• B Cup
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2014, 06:52:11 AM »
I obviously over did things a bit, so let this be a lesson to you all about boobie greed.

The main thing I've taken from this lesson is that you look awesome. Like seriously good.
"Some birds just aren't meant to be caged; their feathers are just too bright." --Red, The Shawshank Redemption

ample ann

• A Cup
  • Supersize me;)
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2014, 03:57:19 PM »
Thanks, Galidan  :)

andrat2000

• ZZZ Cup
  • undisputed record holder largest augmented breasts
    • not living in North Korea
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2014, 06:41:24 PM »
Uh oh, just realized this thread was going on. Real boobie greed and normal clothing just doesn't stick together. But I like the extreme streched look of any clothes on huge fake breasts. Pressing thumbs on finding clothes.

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2017, 05:48:00 AM »
I wonder if we can start a BEA line of clothes for uber busty women like Beshine and the many others that are going super big
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2017, 04:16:24 AM »
I would like that, but the market might be too small to sustain...unless going super-big or growing super-big boobs becomes more mainstream.

A guy can dream.
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )