• I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Custom Made Bras
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2009, 08:55:08 PM »
i think the IMPORTANT thing is to let us see you wearing them

Agent "go beshine, go!"
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2009, 01:36:28 PM »
Or... when she's not wearing them    
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2009, 03:30:50 PM »
Beshine,

Someone e-mailed me specifically to respond to your request.

He offers the following:

Quote:

Enell.com makes custom bras that are outstanding.  A size 5 cup is tight on a K cup size breast and a size 6 is loose.  They go up to size 8 cup.  This cup is huge and should fit her.  They have a custom shop that will adjust the strap size and bra cup size and shape accordingly.

beshine

• F Cup
    • Beshine.com
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2009, 04:31:16 PM »
Quote:

MasterDragonfly said:
Beshine,

Someone e-mailed me specifically to respond to your request.

He offers the following:

Quote:

Enell.com makes custom bras that are outstanding.  A size 5 cup is tight on a K cup size breast and a size 6 is loose.  They go up to size 8 cup.  This cup is huge and should fit her.  They have a custom shop that will adjust the strap size and bra cup size and shape accordingly.

thanks for the link !    

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2009, 05:22:45 PM »
Hm, just looking at the link myself:

http://enell.com/sizing.html

That... looks a bit curious.  I can't see that being a great fit for slim women, not without plenty of 'sideboob' popping out.

Let me check with him again.

MobyNick

• B Cup
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2009, 05:43:51 PM »
ive driven around town here in st louis, ive seen bilboards for "ann's brashop" for your "fitting needs" so that may work...if not i know someone that can give you all the support for free

Keisha_Evans

• G Cup
    • www.keishaevans.com
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2009, 06:22:36 PM »
Quote:

MobyNick said:
ive driven around town here in st louis, ive seen bilboards for "ann's brashop" for your "fitting needs" so that may work...if not i know someone that can give you all the support for free

St Louis?  That sounds promising.  I'm going to look into it and will let you know.  

I'm still looking for a place closer to home.  Right now I wear tank top/spandex type shirts as bras, lol!  I bought my original bras (from when I went to 3000ccs) from the place in Houston and they did a great job, but it's hard to get a bra from them now without actually taking a trip down there.  The sizing is like figuring out high level physics, since my breasts don't exactly conform to the norm.  I would recommend them if you can get to them.

I tried a couple of places online, but they always reverse the numbers because they think I've made a mistake and send me bras with HUGE band sizes and small cup sizes.  Let me know if you have any luck.  I'd love to find another source for bras.  I would not recommend Snares of Venus.  They still owe me a refund.

I just set up my sewing machine, so maybe I'll figure out how to do it on my own.  Then I'd just make us some.

Good luck to you and thanks to everyone for all the information.

Kisses,
Keisha
"There'll be time for introductions later, and maybe some sex. "

www.keishaevans.com

beshine

• F Cup
    • Beshine.com
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2009, 03:50:57 PM »
 keisha, thank you for the info  

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2014, 07:32:12 AM »
So what was the outcome of all those researches and information exchange made 5+ years ago?
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

catcat

• A Cup
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2014, 03:46:18 PM »
Quote from: andrat2000 link=topic=695039.msg10270171#msg10270171 date=140482ive been wearing732
So what was the outcome of all those researches and information exchange made 5+ years ago?

looks like no updates. I can add my ten pence, since my last op on april 11th Ive been wearIng custom made bras by a UK company called the optifit bra. Looks better on than website pics and has been created by a lady who worked in the nhs for over 20 years a bra fitter and a platic surgeon. They use a 3d measurIng system and they are so fab i have 7 one for each day of the week :-)

ample ann

• A Cup
  • Supersize me;)
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2014, 03:17:49 PM »
looks like no updates. I can add my ten pence, since my last op on april 11th Ive been wearIng custom made bras by a UK company called the optifit bra. Looks better on than website pics and has been created by a lady who worked in the nhs for over 20 years a bra fitter and a platic surgeon. They use a 3d measurIng system and they are so fab i have 7 one for each day of the week :-)

Thanks, but do they make a bra that will fit my girls?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, since I didn't even think of how hard clothes shopping would be before I went off and did this to myself...

a

« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 04:25:25 PM by ample ann »

catcat

• A Cup
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2014, 04:02:14 AM »

Any help would be greatly appreciated, since I didn't even think of how hard clothes shopping would be before I went off and did this to myself...

a

Firstly I have to say....YOU LOOK MORE THAN AMAZING!

I think they can as they use a unique measuring system with a special tape measure which costs £4, and that cost will come off your first order. They are good because they make adjustments for free.

Go on their site hun and use the CONTACT US part and address it to a lady called Sue, she is fab!

If you are in the UK you could even visit them, good luck!

PS: what size impalnts do you have and are they gels, I have major boob greed now :-) x

ample ann

• A Cup
  • Supersize me;)
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2014, 11:50:46 AM »

Thank you for the compliment, cat.  That really means a lot to me coming from you, because your breasts are PHENOMINAL!

And thank you for the good bra lead. I ordered a 44N from Elila, but it's too tight, and that's the biggest they make  :'(

My implants are just 2000cc expanders which are over filled with saline by quite a bit.  I would like to get silicones someday, but I am waiting till they start making bigger sizes.  I'm in the US, but I envy you becaues you have access to the larger sizes because of your location. 

Don't get too much boobie greed, or you'll end up out of control big like me.  And then you wont be able to find anything that fits.  I'm sooo stupid sometimes...

Xo

Ann

catcat

• A Cup
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2014, 12:06:04 PM »
Thank you for the compliment, cat.  That really means a lot to me coming from you, because your breasts are PHENOMINAL!

And thank you for the good bra lead. I ordered a 44N from Elila, but it's too tight, and that's the biggest they make  :'(

My implants are just 2000cc expanders which are over filled with saline by quite a bit.  I would like to get silicones someday, but I am waiting till they start making bigger sizes.  I'm in the US, but I envy you becaues you have access to the larger sizes because of your location. 

Don't get too much boobie greed, or you'll end up out of control big like me.  And then you wont be able to find anything that fits.  I'm sooo stupid sometimes...

Xo

Ann

thank you Ann and I take that as a wonderful compliment coming from you, ill be honest after seeing your girls you are my boob idol now and if I could get to your size id be very very happy!

Stupid you are not, AMAZING YOU ARE! xx

• D Cup
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2014, 12:57:55 PM »

Good gosh, Ann.  The way you comment on your bigger boob adventure is like a BE story come to life.   :D

You look fantastic and what you started with was nothing to sneeze at.  How many women are paying to get as big as you started out at and you go and pump up the volume to 100.