bugmenot

• B Cup
Big Boobs.... And don't they know it
« on: February 19, 2009, 07:31:32 PM »
Any pics of womens faces when they know they hav big boobs, and know how to "show" them. The look on their face is tremendous! Feel free to add

Mod edit to fix subject... PLEASE try to spell correctly when you start a thread... a typo in the title can keep countless users from finding the thread using Search. Thanks. -Palomine
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 06:32:14 PM by Palomine »

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
Re: Big Boobs.... And dont they know it
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 09:49:28 AM »
Yah I love it when a woman acknowledges her breasts.  In real life, it's very exciting when someone you never thought would talk about her boobs suddenly does.  Makes my pulse race every time.

It would appear that Sapphire knows what we like to see:

BTGlam

• C Cup
    • http://www.bigtitsglamour.com
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 09:58:45 AM »
Quote:

bignatslover said:
Yah I love it when a woman acknowledges her breasts.  In real life, it's very exciting when someone you never thought would talk about her boobs suddenly does.  Makes my pulse race every time.

It would appear that Sapphire knows what we like to see:

I agree with you:
all the times I spoke with girls with big or really HUGE tits they tend do be very "low profile", cause is not a social accepted situation to HAVE BIG TITS,
But it excites me a lot the fact that they know very well the incredible WEAPON that they own.
I know of girls that had chance to date VIP guys and very desired guys, jsut cause they decided to USE THE WEAPONS.

I guess the use of the weapon is: "Now I make him a nice smile, I open a little my shirt and I let all the things happens and eventually I pass near to him asking "excuse me" if I touch his back with my huge tits"

The little normal shy girl that with her blessed boobs can make fall every man

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 02:44:06 PM »
Well yeah that kind of expression is priceless   so bad some girls around here wo are proud about them haven't shown their faces yet (but s'okay is their decision after all)
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

bonker

• E Cup
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 11:03:30 PM »
You guessed it.  Another friend of mine, quite pleased with her magnificent rack.  As was I.

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 11:31:34 PM »
::Monocle drops from eye::  Mhm, we'll require more.

ebonyprincess01

• E Cup
    • www.chocolatejuggs.com
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 01:40:04 AM »
I know it! lol
My OFFICIAL website
My Yahoo Group
FREE Ifriends Fanclub
My Blog

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."
- Henry Ford

beans

• C Cup
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 06:17:55 AM »
ARGH! Sorry to be off topic, but who is this woman! I have like 10 GIF's of her doing similar poses...
meh and blah.

TheMightyThor

• F Cup
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2009, 06:25:28 AM »
Hail!

Thor believes it is Sydney Moon

bonker

• E Cup
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2009, 10:37:16 PM »
My girl?  No not Sydney Moon...

Tendrak

• F Cup
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2009, 03:09:26 AM »
I misread the title of the thread at first and thought it was 'Big boobs...and they don't know it.'

The concept amused me.  
Breasts are like planets. The bigger they are the more they draw you in.

magic

• Z Cup
  • never too big
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2009, 04:37:49 AM »
Now, this is a very beautiful picture! Best I have seen of your face. More of it! Compliment to the photographer as well.
Magically Yours, magic

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2009, 09:06:38 AM »
Yeah Ebony you have been very good to boobmen everywhere.  I have seen you post on other forums and always thought you were so sweet.  And your bod is bangin' !!!  I'll bet you have really made some men verrrry happy.

Let's get a closer look at your gorgeous avatar.  It fits with the theme of this thread:

toomuch

• E Cup
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2009, 01:45:37 PM »
In an early Playboy feature on June Wilkinson, there was a picture of her struttin' her stuff in a tight sweater. The caption read, "Proud of her Prow". That line comes to mind whenever I see a girl flaunting them proudly.

turbo

• Z Cup
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2009, 02:08:39 AM »
The enchanting Emma O'Neil appraises herself.

---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------