October 24, 2014, 09:35:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Man with Big Boobs!  (Read 64889 times)
spou
A Cup

« on: April 05, 2009, 06:20:25 AM »

Hello! I am for a very long time on this forum and for a very long time I am fétish of the big breasts. I am a man naturally and I am completely crazy about Chelsea. Not on a sexual plan, but much more social, more psychological. I imagine so situation in the life with this big breast and it gets me an effect every time. If I come you speak about it here, it is because I have a demand for you.
I want to become the first man with a very big breast. Know to where we can make me inflate bosoms. If I could, I shall want to become as chelsea charms, but while remaining a man.
Here is my request thus is that I look for somebody who would like to accompany me in this initiative. Accompany me in the search for surgeons, advise me, support me psychologically.
I shall first of all like speaking about it:) let us speak about it.

Thank you

Kiss Everyone! Good Sunday!
Shara
U Cup

version 1.337

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 02:28:48 PM »

mmm boywithbigboobs was ahead of you, should be a thread about him in this section of the forum somewhere

"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers
Sheherezade
C Cup

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 03:11:00 AM »

That would be a good idea, but it would already be enough if men could have breastimplants without being bullied. I want to have implants too, but not so big as you want. Perhaps this thread can be for all the men, who want to have their own breasts...

could someone lend me her boobs? nobody? Then i should have boobs of my own...
spou
A Cup

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 05:51:35 AM »

yes, I believe too all the men want to have their own breasts but I want do it really. And I want to live with that all my life Like "the man with the biggest breast of the world" haha... I'm only 21 years but I think about that since a long time now ...
poentagram
E Cup

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 08:20:11 PM »

there are groups on this topic, try http://groups.yahoo.com/group/malebreastsandbras/
Ngiles12
B Cup

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 01:25:35 AM »

Just a question...  at what size would moobs be illegal to go around topless?

<<<<<"Breast Reduction Surgery? That’s like slapping God across the face for giving you a beautiful gift. ~Superbad">>>>>
Djoser
T Cup

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2009, 08:49:59 PM »

I have always thought that size had nothing to do, no matter what sex, i thought it was because of the usually bigger areolae and nipples of the females.

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee
TheOtherMe
A Cup

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2009, 10:03:28 AM »

The size of the moobs is irrelevant.  Most topless laws apply to women only.  The debate on whether that's a double standard is for another thread but it's to do with the female breast being viewed as a sex organ.  For huge silicone moobs to be considered the same would require a change in the law.

But in response to the original post, if a magic wand could wave and grant me (a man) Chelsea Charms sized tits, I would say 100% yes.
MasterDragonfly
T Cup

sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2009, 02:20:57 PM »

Back in the late 90's there was a incident in Toronto where a woman was arrested for wandering around topless.  She felt it was unfair that the laws were the way they were, so she did this to protest.  One thing led to another, and the law was changed so that women could go topless in public.

I don't recall the precise jurisdiction of the law, ie, whether it was just metropolitan Toronto, or what.

There were some amusing incidents afterwards, such as strippers going topless outside their place of employment, in the hope of attracting new business.  I think I even recall hearing about a woman doing the "squeegee kid" thing topless, but I might be mis-remembering that.

But yeah, if you're in Toronto and you want to go topless in public, go for it.  It's probably worth noting that venues such as movie theatres, malls and restaurants may have their own rules, so don't be a complete twonk about it if you decide to go topless.

Kailia
A Cup

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2009, 11:29:17 AM »

Her name is Gwen Jacobs, and she fought a court battle after taking a topless stroll through Guelph Ontario, a university community about seventy kilometers southwest of Toronto.  Here is an article; http://www.fcn.ca/Gwen.html
Sheherezade
C Cup

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2009, 10:06:06 AM »

What does the society say to man with breastimplants? Do they tolerate this, or would they discriminate him for having boobs?

MasterDragonfly
T Cup

sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2009, 11:08:08 AM »

Quote:

Sheherezade said:
What does the society say to man with breastimplants? Do they tolerate this, or would they discriminate him for having boobs?

You mean you seriously don't know?

If said man were a professional drag queen, he would probably be welcomed with open arms.  By his peers, anyway.

If said man were hoping to fast-track up the corporate ladder, he would probably hit his glass ceiling fairly quickly.

Now, ask the same question, only replace 'boobs' with "tattoos on his face".  Maybe this will help inspire a better understanding.

Business partners, customers, investors and boards of directors like to see predictability and stability (and 'normalcy', however you care to define that) in the lives of the people who make life-changing decisions for the life of the company and its employees.  Even hearing rumours that he was wearing a woman's wig as a joke (or even women's underwear, since you couldn't see whether or not he was actually wearing them, and you certainly wouldn't want him to prove that he was or was not) would probably make investors nervous; how do you think they'd react to news that he got breast implants?

And before you respond with "but I don't see a problem with it, why would anyone else", don't.  If you really and truly don't understand, then you yourself will probably hit some career roadblocks, if you haven't already done so.  Unless your career goal is to say "Would you like fries with that?" to each of your customers, that is.

/me waits for Mr TwoPostCount's less troll-y response

Hoogleboogle
D Cup

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2009, 02:32:21 AM »

Why is it that fat, ugly, jiggly, hairy manboobs are allowed on television uncensored, but womanboobs cannot be shown?

Which kind is really more offensive?

Boobs!
Bonecracker
I Cup

member since 1995

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 02:58:49 PM »

This is one of those "car crash" threads, for me at least.  Even though I'll find it disturbing, I have to look and then look away!  LOL  (That's my own personal taste, but I would fight to defend your rights)

Whatever makes you happy, Spou!  Do what makes you happy.

Best regards,

Bone

WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!
Lunasea
D Cup

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2009, 03:47:00 PM »

well I think that in socitey we all have social views on what it is socially attractive and what is not. an average to tall, thin woman with large breasts is common to find very attractive to others, though not always.
and a tall, slightly built man without breasts is what's attractive.. when we think about breasts on a man we automatically go to moobs and bitch tits.. and personally, no, please no.
but it that's what the dude wants, then who are we to stop him.

my doctor told me of an intstance with one of his patients. he was the hottest 20 year old he had ever seen.
per fect ass, perfect shape, and beautiful breasts, the kind you just wanna reach out and squeeze though you know nothing about her...then he looked up
the patient was, in reality a 50 year old man who had had enough plastic surgery he looked like a woman (all but his face apparently... ) but still claimed to be a man.. I guess it takes all sorts of men to want to fill that void of not having huge tits to squeeze at night

~A woman that says size doesn't matter clearly never had a disappointing moment when she discovered the woman standing next to her had bigger breasts.~
Bonecracker
I Cup

member since 1995

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2009, 04:10:37 PM »

Wow, Lunasea.  That IS a creepy story!  I don't often get creeeped out just by the written word... but that did it!

Live long and prosper,

Bone..

WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!
Lunasea
D Cup

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2009, 05:53:18 AM »

Yeah, I was kinda shocked myself, and curious.. I mean, I wanna know wtf was up with him haha but alas, not all curiosities can be fed :p

~A woman that says size doesn't matter clearly never had a disappointing moment when she discovered the woman standing next to her had bigger breasts.~
Sheherezade
C Cup

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2009, 12:41:24 PM »

I've done it finally. It was my biggest wish to have breasts on my own, and now my dream is true. I have 300 ccs in each breast under muscle, but i think it has a nice look. Please write what you think of my new lovley boobies ^^

sidewalkpsycho
F Cup

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2009, 01:58:47 PM »

This thread is reminding me of another one, from a couple years ago.

When you're good, no one remembers.
When you're bad, no one forgets.
Danoc
E Cup

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2009, 03:07:11 PM »

Sheherezade
C Cup

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2009, 03:40:21 PM »

I've seen this man before, but i doesn't know something about him. Who is it? Ive only seen him on BME

Chelsea74
F Cup

My Name's Chelsea but not Charms!

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2009, 03:54:21 PM »

Brian Zembic in 1997

C.
solvegas
X Cup

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2009, 11:13:22 PM »

I've done it finally. It was my biggest wish to have breasts on my own, and now my dream is true. I have 300 ccs in each breast under muscle, but i think it has a nice look. Please write what you think of my new lovley boobies ^^

Que asco.  Tongue
gOOber
Bra Buster

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2009, 02:24:13 AM »

wasjoe
A Cup

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2009, 10:37:44 PM »

Seems like this transgender topic is the only one I get moved to reply to.  What does that say about me?

Anyway, boys, on a board devoted to a sexual fetish, can we spare each other the judgement?  Can you help what turns you on?  Grow up.

Congrats, Sheherezade, you look fantastic, it's very cool that you had the guts to do it.

And I too am curious about the identity of the man Danoc posted?  Any info?

Sheherezade
C Cup

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2009, 06:59:25 AM »

Oh sorry for missunderstanding, but i only have boobies. I'm not a transgender. I do only have implants , but the rest is totally man. The boobs are for my personal fun. I love boobs so much, that i wanted some for myself.
I have a few more pics from this man, but i need some infos about him.
Thanks

Nerv
B Cup

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2009, 07:51:43 AM »

Sheherezade's pic is obvious morph
obvious smudging on the left where the mantit and the arm meet and above the breasts

other than the fact those are obviously a woman's nipples

Sheherezade
C Cup

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2009, 08:11:43 AM »

You think my boobs arent real? Look this

CaptainWestCoast
B Cup

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2009, 10:40:14 AM »

I much prefer to go with various kinds of falsie.

1.) You can be as big as you want, when you want.
2.) You can be as perky / round / fake as you want.
3.) You're still welcome at the family reunion.

Titus, The Helpful Padlock
Sheherezade
C Cup

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2009, 04:25:38 AM »

I have worn Prosthetics for about 3 years in various sizes. But then i decided me for implants and it was the right decition because its such a natural feeling. Everytime the jiggle even if you brush your teeth or walk. You feel the light jiggle of your own breasts. With prosthetics you dont can feel this jiggle or feel the outfilled bra or the cloth. You cant feel the sensation when your own boobs rub on each other. Its an undiscribable feeling and so i dont reget my decition for implants. I work for a concern as an engeneer and for my boss its equal if im homosexual or heterosexual or what i look like. He has only asked if they where real and he has made big eyes when i said yes.

But another thing. Whats the name of this tattooed man with his boobs?

wasjoe
A Cup

« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2009, 07:49:35 PM »

Congrats again, Sheherezade.  Any chance of a more revealing pic?  (Something that would be harder to photoshop, for instance?)
Sheherezade
C Cup

« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2009, 05:49:27 AM »

In public. Is that better for you? I dont know, why you want to realize that i have done it. You all say "proove it, proove it", but when i show you the pics, you dont believe it either. On this pic im at a restaurant "hooters" Wink I only have cut out the faces. So, and know believe it ^^

SwitcherX
P Cup

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2009, 06:50:36 AM »

In public. Is that better for you? I dont know, why you want to realize that i have done it. You all say "proove it, proove it", but when i show you the pics, you dont believe it either. On this pic im at a restaurant "hooters" Wink I only have cut out the faces. So, and know believe it ^^

Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister

"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty
Lburns
C Cup

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2009, 10:43:04 AM »

Very interesting. Have you ever worn a bikini outside? Wonder what kind of response you'd get from that! Talk about a head turner.
Sheherezade
C Cup

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2009, 10:55:22 AM »

All kinds of boobs on this forum are beloved, but if a man has implants, its discusting. Its a pity that someone write that it is discusting, when men gets boobs. I have some sort of arranged with that, but in my family its normal, and for my friends its cool, that i have boobs.

When i want to swim, i have to wear a bikini top, but i dont wear a panty like women, i wear shorts. I dont wanna show my boobs of at swimming, so i have decided to wear a top. Sometimes for me, its better to wear female shirts cause they have an other cut. Otherwise i wear normal manly cloth. But i wear also bras, cause my boobs jiggle espacially, when i'm jogging.

Sometimes people bother me, but i'm strong enough to beat them up, if it is necessary. Mostly i ignore such people.

What do you think of a man, having boobs. Please only positive and honestly answers, thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program