Klcarsite

• A Cup
Re: Man with Big Boobs!
« Reply #120 on: March 09, 2011, 04:12:19 PM »
I've always had a bit of a wet spot for gender bent men.  Long hair, makeup, breasts... the problem is that there are so very few gender bent *MEN*.  Most males with breasts are trannies, and the hormones make 1- their cocks wither and 2- them smell like women (not sexy).  I weep that so few guys have your flexible life circumstances and big swinging brass balls, cause honey you are *HOT*.  If I weren't a happily married woman...
I stopped fighting my inner demons: we're on the same side now.

« Reply #121 on: March 29, 2011, 10:45:55 PM »
Does it count if it's men with falsies, which is as close to the real thing as they can get?
Titus, The Helpful Padlock

Klcarsite

• A Cup
« Reply #122 on: March 30, 2011, 04:30:08 AM »
Of course!  ;-)
I stopped fighting my inner demons: we're on the same side now.

« Reply #123 on: March 30, 2011, 07:37:08 AM »
Yay!
Titus, The Helpful Padlock

SSKS

• A Cup
big boobs for a male
« Reply #124 on: January 22, 2012, 04:02:44 PM »
Hi all guys, i'm claudio from italy and i'm 19.
I'd like to tell u my intenctions ;-)
Like most of u i'm not gay but i love big boobs, so, one year ago i started wearin fake plastic tits,  bbut now i want implants. I d like to have giant tits like charms chelsea, or if it"s impossible, like volleyball balls :-) what do u think?

Mr Benchpress

• A Cup
Re: big boobs for a male
« Reply #125 on: January 22, 2012, 04:44:34 PM »
Hi Claudio,

I know how you feel. It would be fantastic, wouldn't it? There are a number of like-minded guys here. The moment of emerging from the clinic with giant breasts jutting out in front would really be one to savour, I think. In reality, though, the after-effects of the anaesthetic and the surgery would take the edge off the wonderful feeling of size and change.

SSKS

• A Cup
« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2012, 07:56:56 AM »
What about other girls? Do they like to be fucked by a giant tittied man?

Sheherezade

• A Cup
« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2012, 09:56:58 AM »
If they are bisexual, they would love to handle a nice pair of tits ^^
could someone lend me her boobs? nobody? Then i should have boobs of my own...

akperson

• A Cup
  • Just your average male breasts
« Reply #128 on: February 04, 2012, 03:50:36 PM »
there are groups on this topic, try <a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/malebreastsandbras/" target="_blank">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/malebreastsandbras/</a>

I am the avatar of said group.  There are a few of  us guys with a breast fetish.  Worth a look if you like seeing guys with feminine brasts.

akperson

• A Cup
« Reply #129 on: February 04, 2012, 03:52:08 PM »
What about other girls? Do they like to be fucked by a giant tittied man?

[/quote

My wife thinks they are great or at least plays with mine as I enjoy having them tweaked.  As lovers we do what the other enjoys do we not?

akperson

• A Cup
Re: big boobs for a male
« Reply #130 on: February 04, 2012, 03:53:29 PM »
Hi all guys, i'm claudio from italy and i'm 19.
I'd like to tell u my intenctions ;-)
Like most of u i'm not gay but i love big boobs, so, one year ago i started wearin fake plastic tits,  bbut now i want implants. I d like to have giant tits like charms chelsea, or if it"s impossible, like volleyball balls :-) what do u think?

I'd like huge boobs as well but have to wonder how it wold effect my being able to make a living.

onyxBA

• A Cup
« Reply #131 on: May 03, 2012, 05:14:32 AM »
hi guys im new here, ive been reading some of the topics here for the past few days & came across this one, i couldn't believe what i read, some of you actually had breast augmentation or are going to, at first i though it was a little strange but i thought about it for a long time & was inspired by the posts from Sheherezade & Curiouser & a few others, When i was younger like 18/19 years old, i was obsess with breasts so much that i would try on some bras and put water balloons in them to make it look like i had big breasts, im not gay, maybe eccentric but i just really like breasts alot, anyway after a while of trying that i started to realized that its just not the same as having actual boobs or implants:(, ive always wondered what it would be for a guy like me to have female breast implants, i started to like the idea having breasts more & more after reading some of the posts here.

anyway my only option is to get breast implants, at the time i didn't have the money for it, but now i almost do have it my only problem is i don't have a place of my own, i really wanted to get breast augmentation sooner but not until i get a place of my own so i have to wait longer :(. if i ever do get them done i would like to post my progress of them here, im 80% sure i want to go through with the breast augmentation, i thought about this decision for a long time.

if you guys have any questions I'll be happy to answer them and maybe help me decide the size and implant type, well i hope to get replys soon.

Jason

• D Cup
    • stu.aii.edu/~jdc155/
« Reply #132 on: May 04, 2012, 01:40:36 PM »
Hey Curiouser, just read your journal.......you have any photos of your updates, or any more updates in general?

likethemhuge

• A Cup
« Reply #133 on: May 05, 2012, 12:51:22 AM »
@onyxBA

I wish you good luck on getting implants. How big are you thinking about going?

onyxBA

• A Cup
« Reply #134 on: May 05, 2012, 01:32:04 AM »
@likethemhuge for the size i was thinking something like a medium D, a full D or a small DD, i just want a little bit of depth to them but i mostly want really nice cleavage too i think the low profile implants would do that but maybe i should go with moderate plus implants i don't know yet :S. I would like to post a pic of how i want my boobs to look like from a cam girl that i know about but i don't want to get band because i violated a rule here, im not to familiar with the rules here i need to read them again.

anyway thanks for replying, hope to hear more from you guys. if you have any more questions don't be afraid to ask I'll be happy to answer them.