wasjoe

• A Cup
Re: Man with Big Boobs!
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2009, 05:49:35 PM »
Congrats again, Sheherezade.  Any chance of a more revealing pic?  (Something that would be harder to photoshop, for instance?)

Sheherezade

• A Cup
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2009, 03:49:27 AM »
In public. Is that better for you? I dont know, why you want to realize that i have done it. You all say "proove it, proove it", but when i show you the pics, you dont believe it either. On this pic im at a restaurant "hooters" ;) I only have cut out the faces. So, and know believe it ^^
could someone lend me her boobs? nobody? Then i should have boobs of my own...

SwitcherX

• Legend
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2009, 04:50:36 AM »
In public. Is that better for you? I dont know, why you want to realize that i have done it. You all say "proove it, proove it", but when i show you the pics, you dont believe it either. On this pic im at a restaurant "hooters" ;) I only have cut out the faces. So, and know believe it ^^
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister

"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

Lburns

• D Cup
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2009, 08:43:04 AM »
Very interesting. Have you ever worn a bikini outside? Wonder what kind of response you'd get from that! Talk about a head turner.

Sheherezade

• A Cup
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2009, 08:55:22 AM »
All kinds of boobs on this forum are beloved, but if a man has implants, its discusting. Its a pity that someone write that it is discusting, when men gets boobs. I have some sort of arranged with that, but in my family its normal, and for my friends its cool, that i have boobs.

When i want to swim, i have to wear a bikini top, but i dont wear a panty like women, i wear shorts. I dont wanna show my boobs of at swimming, so i have decided to wear a top. Sometimes for me, its better to wear female shirts cause they have an other cut. Otherwise i wear normal manly cloth. But i wear also bras, cause my boobs jiggle espacially, when i'm jogging.

Sometimes people bother me, but i'm strong enough to beat them up, if it is necessary. Mostly i ignore such people.

What do you think of a man, having boobs. Please only positive and honestly answers, thanks.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2009, 10:22:25 AM »
All kinds of boobs on this forum are beloved, but if a man has implants, its discusting. Its a pity that someone write that it is discusting, when men gets boobs. I have some sort of arranged with that, but in my family its normal, and for my friends its cool, that i have boobs.

When i want to swim, i have to wear a bikini top, but i dont wear a panty like women, i wear shorts. I dont wanna show my boobs of at swimming, so i have decided to wear a top. Sometimes for me, its better to wear female shirts cause they have an other cut. Otherwise i wear normal manly cloth. But i wear also bras, cause my boobs jiggle espacially, when i'm jogging.

Sometimes people bother me, but i'm strong enough to beat them up, if it is necessary. Mostly i ignore such people.

What do you think of a man, having boobs. Please only positive and honestly answers, thanks.

You are not going to get many honest replies if you only want positive replies. I feel as long as you leave me alone and don't try to force it on me, then you can do whatever floats your boat. But personally I find it creepy and weird. It's something I don't and will not ever consider for myself. But if it makes you happy, then it's OK for you.

wasjoe

• A Cup
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2009, 10:44:49 AM »
Solvegas, what's the point of negative replies?  You're wasting your time.  Judge not, lest ye be judged.  If y'all don't like it, don't bother posting.  Skip this subject thread.

I think it's pretty dang cool, and I'd love more pix of it.  It's fascinating, and kinky as hell.  I'm still shocked someone has the guts to do it.

Sheherezade, I glanced over the modeling website the tattooed guy came from, and didn't see him on it, so he might be a former model there?

Delirium

• D Cup
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2009, 05:25:49 AM »

You took a beautiful thing and made it disgusting, congrats?  Oops, nvm positive answers only. Ignore that.

« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2009, 05:20:32 PM »
You took a beautiful thing and made it disgusting, congrats?  Oops, nvm positive answers only. Ignore that.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.  ::) You do realize most people (outside the forum) would view the general content alone on this site disgusting too, right?

Guys, just cause a man with boobs isn't your cup of tea, doesn't justify going troll and bashing someone in a negative manner. Lovers of fetishes should know that better than anyone. If you're intent on being critical, at least do it in a respectful and constructive way. Otherwise, save yourself the trouble and don't say anything at all.

Kudos to ya, Sheherezade! It took guts of steel for getting implants. Just got a few questions:

What does your Significant Other think?
How do women generally react?
And...have you gotten boob envy yet? 

Sheherezade

• A Cup
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2009, 04:30:24 AM »
I thank you "Ask_the_Question" for your cheering words. Its not easy to fulfill a dream in a world of rude people.

How do other people react? Hmm its like in this threat. Some people like my boobs as hell, and some are bulliing me for what ive done. But all in all the most people react positive on my boobs. They are curious of my boobs, want so see or touch them, only sometimes i let feel them. At this moment i dont have a girlfriend, but the last hasnt let me down because of my boobs. Generally girls do react positive on my boobs. Its curious, but there are more girls than boys who like them.
Women generally react more positive on them then boys. Its also more funny for s**. They love to touch them, perhaps mostly women have a  tendency to be bi. I can also better shop with women for bras and so. Sometimes i go shopping with some girlfriends and they help me to find the right ones without lots of trouble, cause the shoppersonal doesnt have seen a boy with boobs. XD
No i never have had boob envy from a person. They are all too curious of them, instead of envy them.

Thank you so much for your questions and for standing me by.

If someone else has a question, feel free to ask.

supercharger

• A Cup
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2009, 09:13:06 AM »
I've done it finally. It was my biggest wish to have breasts on my own, and now my dream is true. I have 300 ccs in each breast under muscle, but i think it has a nice look. Please write what you think of my new lovley boobies ^^

Well either someone took your photo.. Or you took someone's photo... or you both took it from a third party..

I've seen this picture before in another forum regarding salin pumping.. Where the same picture is used. He's using 200-500 ml salin injection... You say real implants with 300cc...

We need more proof :) Otherwise it's just another scam... Like the last one.
The proud owner of a girlfriend with real H Cup boobs... who wants to go bigger...

Sheherezade

• A Cup
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2009, 10:18:55 AM »
OMG. Again "proove it, proove it". Ive shown my boobs naked, ive shown them in a bra and ive show you my boobs in public. I cannot imagin, what else i can do. They are the truth. They are my personal boobs. Here is another pic of my boobs. I dont know, what people do with my pics and where they are posted, but the only thing what i can say is, ive shown you my boobs so many times, that i can only say, believe it or dont bother me any longer.

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2009, 11:45:00 AM »
Truth be told, Sheherezade. You're not the first man with "boobs" to come to this neck of the woods.

Couple of years back, a guy by the name of "A Boy With A Big Chest" claiming he had 2000cc implants and pretty convincing pictures to back his story. Believe it or not, responses of his forthcoming were positive and some were curious about it. When revealed he was a fraud, there was a furious backlash and what you're getting is the residual skepticism festering from an old wound. All I can say is be persistent. Stick to your guns...er...boobs, eventually people will accept it.

BTW, by boob envy, do you regret not going bigger? Or are there plans for a second operation? 

wasjoe

• A Cup
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2009, 05:14:30 PM »
Okay, supportive!

Can I make a request?  Bikini top photo?  That would be awesome.

Nariko

• A Cup
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2009, 07:16:51 PM »
gotta say mate youve got bigger balls than me =) I take my hat off to you sir!