Sheherezade

• A Cup
Re: Man with Big Boobs!
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2009, 11:20:58 PM »
Truth be told, Sheherezade. You're not the first man with "boobs" to come to this neck of the woods.

Couple of years back, a guy by the name of "A Boy With A Big Chest" claiming he had 2000cc implants and pretty convincing pictures to back his story. Believe it or not, responses of his forthcoming were positive and some were curious about it. When revealed he was a fraud, there was a furious backlash and what you're getting is the residual skepticism festering from an old wound. All I can say is be persistent. Stick to your guns...er...boobs, eventually people will accept it.

BTW, by boob envy, do you regret not going bigger? Or are there plans for a second operation? 

So you want to say, that i could do whatever i want, but the people here wont believe my, because of a guy who has fooled all? Hey, i dont want to make a hoax, i only want to show all my boobs and want to stay for all men, who want to have boobs. I think people should do, what they want and the society shouldnt punish them for realizing their dreams.
All i want to do here is to say "hey, look at my boobs, im proud of them. What do you think, are they lookin nice, or what? What do you think of them?"
And i dont want to make fun like "hehee, you are all silly ones that you believe a fake"

And as you say. The only thing what i can do is, to go on and do my thing and eventually people believe me, that im not joking.
could someone lend me her boobs? nobody? Then i should have boobs of my own...

HarryNak

• B Cup
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2009, 01:20:50 AM »
So you want to say, that i could do whatever i want, but the people here wont believe my, because of a guy who has fooled all? Hey, i dont want to make a hoax, i only want to show all my boobs and want to stay for all men, who want to have boobs. I think people should do, what they want and the society shouldnt punish them for realizing their dreams.
All i want to do here is to say "hey, look at my boobs, im proud of them. What do you think, are they lookin nice, or what? What do you think of them?"
And i dont want to make fun like "hehee, you are all silly ones that you believe a fake"

And as you say. The only thing what i can do is, to go on and do my thing and eventually people believe me, that im not joking.

I'm not here to be rude to you, but I just want to see the pics for looking and marvelling at them!
You did a great job! Really wonderful

Sheherezade

• A Cup
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2009, 05:05:14 AM »
I'm not here to be rude to you, but I just want to see the pics for looking and marvelling at them!
You did a great job! Really wonderful

You dont have to be afraid. ^^ Its wonderful, that you love my boobs.

Sheherezade

• A Cup
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2009, 05:08:50 AM »
gotta say mate youve got bigger balls than me =) I take my hat off to you sir!

Oh are you a girl? What do you think, when you a see a guy like me. I think, we havent heard the opinion of a female person.

Nariko

• A Cup
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2009, 07:15:01 AM »
Oh are you a girl? What do you think, when you a see a guy like me. I think, we havent heard the opinion of a female person.
no sorry im male :) I really do like your boobs though xD will you go bigger some day?

Sheherezade

• A Cup
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2009, 07:45:09 AM »
I dont think, that i would go any bigger. I think a c-cup or a small d-cup (it changes with the fabrics and bras) is more as enough for me. Im happy with the size and the appearence, but if i go bigger, you will be the first which know would know it.
Oh and there was a request in which cloth i go swimming. Here is a pic of it. I wear a tankini cause it doesnt show so much to the people in the bath. And it supports my boobs better than a bikini it does. Maybe you get a pic of me with a bikini if i find it XD. Perhaps i have to wash it. I doesnt wear a bikini so often.^^

sidewalkpsycho

• E Cup
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2009, 08:24:29 AM »
What do you think of a man, having boobs. Please only positive and honestly answers, thanks.

Sorry, all I can come up with is either honest and negative or positive and dishonest.
When you're good, no one remembers.
When you're bad, no one forgets.

Chelsea74

• F Cup
  • My Name's Chelsea but not Charms!
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2009, 11:14:40 AM »
Truth be told, Sheherezade. You're not the first man with "boobs" to come to this neck of the woods.

Couple of years back, a guy by the name of "A Boy With A Big Chest" claiming he had 2000cc implants and pretty convincing pictures to back his story. Believe it or not, responses of his forthcoming were positive and some were curious about it. When revealed he was a fraud, there was a furious backlash and what you're getting is the residual skepticism festering from an old wound. All I can say is be persistent. Stick to your guns...er...boobs, eventually people will accept it.

BTW, by boob envy, do you regret not going bigger? Or are there plans for a second operation? 

http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,543743.0.html

C.

Sheherezade

• A Cup
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2009, 01:08:32 PM »

http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,543743.0.html

C.

and cause of him, people dont believe me, or what? I think you cant compare me with him. But its the decision of the audience in this threat. They can see the reality or think that im lying.

Nerv

• A Cup
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2009, 04:16:39 AM »
not saying you don't have big dude tits i just know for a fact this pic isn't real. i'm a photographer part time and do extensive layer related photoshop for bands and i can garantee this pic is a composition of two.
I've done it finally. It was my biggest wish to have breasts on my own, and now my dream is true. I have 300 ccs in each breast under muscle, but i think it has a nice look. Please write what you think of my new lovley boobies ^^

Sheherezade

• A Cup
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2009, 05:18:23 AM »
not saying you don't have big dude tits i just know for a fact this pic isn't real. i'm a photographer part time and do extensive layer related photoshop for bands and i can garantee this pic is a composition of two.
How can i convince you, that the pic is REAL? I dont know what you want. I have you shown so many pics but you dont want to accept it. Ok you say that perhaps believe me,  but if you believe me, why you are skeptic about the pics?

Nariko

• A Cup
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2009, 02:32:53 PM »
How can i convince you
make a video with u moving them with ur hands or something

wasjoe

• A Cup
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2009, 12:05:57 PM »
Nerv, exactly which picture are you declaring is fake?  Don't you realize, he's just posted 5 pictures here?

Sheherezade, I think you should just keep posting!

The more skin you're willing to show, the better.  It's harder to fake, and it just looks better!

Thank you for sharing what you have so far!

TF22

• J Cup
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2009, 01:39:18 AM »
I mean it's pretty simple. The way most people deal with skeptics here (often models) is to simply take a photo of themselves holding a sign that says "Hi BEA Forum" or something like that. Not exactly fool-proof, but it should stifle most cries here.

And as far as your situation goes, I say if it's what you really want then that's a beautiful thing. Go nuts, be happy.

Sheherezade

• A Cup
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2009, 08:30:56 AM »
I mean it's pretty simple. The way most people deal with skeptics here (often models) is to simply take a photo of themselves holding a sign that says "Hi BEA Forum" or something like that. Not exactly fool-proof, but it should stifle most cries here.

And as far as your situation goes, I say if it's what you really want then that's a beautiful thing. Go nuts, be happy.

Ok, last chance. Ive done, what TF22 said and so you now see me with a lovely sheet with my greetings ^^. Doesnt get, what i can do now, so you would believe me. I dont have a videocam and only for you seeing how i manipulate my boobs, i dont buy a vidcam.
So i hope you are happy now and perhaps i post further pics ^^
Many greetings from the boobman ^^