Archangel_Dreadnought

• Ro-Boobies
  • Ultimate Truely Fake Boobs
    • My DeviantART Page
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2003, 08:12:55 PM »
Well, I been lurkin' around here before BEA became a members site (or when most of the content was free, my memory is not that good), and the funny thing about that is that the computer that I was using then is the one I am now (plus a bigger (a 1.1GB to a 12.7GB) hard drive).

Now, however, I got access to a scanner and learned a little HTML code. So now I have something to post.

I bet your glad of that    
Having talent or money is not a license to be a jerk.

DeviantART Page
Patreon Page

ElfDruid99

• A Cup
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2003, 08:51:18 PM »
heh, you guys finally conveinced me to join after years of lurking the forums and site. Howdy all!  

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2003, 09:13:37 PM »
Welcome ElfDruid99 .. glad you could join us

-Munch "da welcome wagon" Wolf

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2003, 09:22:22 PM »
ArchangelDreadNT,

glad youre here.  looking forward to seeing you round these parts.  

Sammy_Daso

• E Cup
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2003, 11:28:59 PM »
Well, seeing as this was mentioned before in this thread, I might as well put a useless, meaning-less post in, in hopes that I "Grow".

Ahh, if only life was like this, I would Make an evil factory, and force women to write in forums, so they will grow, grow, (cue evil laugh)

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2003, 06:18:16 AM »
I was thinking of fades the other day ... and remember those 3-d pictures that were popular a while back ... you stare at em and get to eventually see an image ...

Well .. I was thinking ... that might make a neat BE story ... where the image is of a busty woman .. and any woman who looks at it grows while they try to figure it out ... or as a result of figuring it out ...

-Munch "always thinking" Wolf

homevintner

• L Cup
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2003, 05:30:09 PM »
Interesting idea Munch. Somebody run with it. My story writing skills leave much to be desired.  
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

Grim

• D Cup
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2003, 01:37:24 AM »
Been lurkin for so long, might as well join I guess.  I can't help but feel guilty joining when I know I probably wont have anything to contribute.   To be quite honest I am amazed how you are able to come across all this content.

BTW, nice to meet you all.  
*wanders off*

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2003, 01:44:27 AM »
Welcome. Luckily for you, all you need to contribute in the forums is your opinion, some facts, a head's up, or even some fiction. It's really a nice little community we have here.
[Rent this space]

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2003, 01:51:51 AM »
i just realized i never actually gave a formal hello to everyody. so... hey   . been a member for over a week, and am kicking myself for not doing it sooner. hoping to contribute to the community in some way (taking stabs at morphing now).
anyway, just a big south jersey hello to everyone and keep the BE coming    

Grim

• D Cup
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2003, 01:52:54 AM »
Oh okay, thank you, I guess that can be done.  Ive been mooching for a while, and will continue, but I will do whatever I can to help out the site.  I wouldn't say this is a little community either, there are hella people who love this stuff, there are many lurkers I know in the real world.  Im a decent artist, so once I get my PC to be not broken I can post some stuff I guess, I just need to find some time.  
*wanders off*

Chestnuts

• L Cup
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2003, 03:20:36 AM »
I lurked here for over a year before I registered. Actually I tried to register on several occasions without success. But when the good folks here found out I had capped a very large breasted girl (Annika? - it's been awhile) on Jeopardy, they made sure I got registered. So come on in all you lurkers and join the party. Here's a screenshot of Odalys Garcia just for the heck of it - I don't need too many excuses to post a pic of her.  
Avatar by John Coffey, used with permission. Avatar tweaking by Zasha

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2003, 06:48:52 PM »
it seems that this thread has been pretty good at convincing some readers become registered users.  glad youre here!

as for taking and contributing, its all good.  when you do see some related content, whether it be info, a story, or pics out there, we all encourage one another to post.  and we encourage each other to enjoy it as well!  

dead_goon

• A Cup
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2003, 08:57:07 PM »
I'm a relative newcomer here as well and found this as good of a time as any to go ahead and speak up..
              hello my fellow BE fans!!  

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2003, 09:17:41 PM »
Welcome DeadGoon and Ruined ...

-Munch "I'm topsy turvy this week so sorry if I miss anyone" Wolf