« Reply #616 on: December 07, 2015, 11:28:15 PM »
Welcome ex-lurkers!

Changer

• Completely Ordinary
    • Adventure High
    • Email
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #617 on: February 16, 2016, 05:06:23 AM »
Hello everybody. I'm not really a lurker yet; as I only found this site earlier today. Though, I do have some lurker-ish tendencies due to often not being able to decide on something worth saying in reply to a thread. I've been trying to get better about that. ^__^;

I am an artist, and have been branching out into doing some transformation themed pieces including bimbofication as my art quality has grown more stable. I've also been working on an H-Game that includes a couple instances of breast expansion so far.

Not sure if either of those are relevant enough to post a feedback thread about, as my first glances around the forum seems to indicate that the artistic focus is more on morphs of live-action images than on drawings. I tend to be a bit paranoid/timid at first while I try to get a feel for the community and how it works when joining a new forum. xD

Ninjaturtle

• XXX Cup
« Reply #618 on: February 17, 2016, 12:29:18 PM »
I can safely say that we love all kinds of breasts/BE here. Please post your stuff! :D And welcome!

Changer

• Completely Ordinary
    • Adventure High
    • Email
« Reply #619 on: February 17, 2016, 05:20:56 PM »
Thanks. I just posted a thread in the artist feedback forum for my drawings. I'm about to release a new version of my game in a few days so I'm guessing I'll wait to post about that until after the new release. I'm assuming that thread would go in the update sub-forum by the looks of the layout?

« Reply #620 on: August 08, 2016, 09:51:58 AM »
Long time lurker, first time poster. :p taking my shot at some photoshop and posted a manip or Stana Katic in the user gallery. It's my first morph(more of a faceswap) but we'll see where it goes, any tips would be awesome.

« Reply #621 on: September 15, 2016, 01:16:17 AM »
Hi! My name is Misty Silver and I'm getting back into modeling (15 years and 5 kids later). You can check me out on IG @mistydsilver :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #622 on: September 15, 2016, 07:13:46 AM »
Hi! My name is Misty Silver and I'm getting back into modeling (15 years and 5 kids later). You can check me out on IG @mistydsilver :)

Welcome aboard. Have fun the second time around.  :)

Ninjaturtle

• XXX Cup
« Reply #623 on: September 19, 2016, 02:10:43 AM »
Welcome AF! There are loads of people here (not me) who can give you advice on morphing.

Misty Silver: My goodness you're lovely. Subbed to your IG, instantly. Welcome to BEA!

« Reply #624 on: November 15, 2016, 03:50:38 PM »
Hello, I am Ole Merrill. I am a BE writer on deviant art.

« Reply #625 on: January 09, 2017, 01:45:54 PM »
Thought since its a new year I should join up and be more involved. Hello all! Not really familiar with making my own pictures but wanted to join the conversation at least.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 02:01:25 PM by BarryB »

« Reply #626 on: April 24, 2017, 11:49:17 PM »

Welcome back :)

I remember way back when when I did a little fan photo edit, of course long gone to the sands of time, though :-P