Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
'Dear Genevieve' ep on HGTV
« on: April 12, 2009, 03:38:32 AM »
Saturday afternoon at 2:30p Eastern, there was an episode of Dear Genevieve I happened to catch by chance on HGTV that was like...really nice. Genevieve Gorder is, of course, known around here for always hiding her juicy figure under black clothing, and it struck me as odd and noteworthy that throughout the latter half of this episode, she appeared wearing some kind of tight, low-cut, hot pink crushed satin dress...for what appeared to be no reason at all. NICE stuff goin on. And some good moments of mild jiggling as she gestured enthusiastically, too. And there was one great moment where the couple whose house was being redone were sitting on a couch and Genevieve dived onto the couch (and their laps) and her cleavage landed right on the husband's crotch and he looked SO shocked and delighted, and the wife looked positively stricken with upset LOL. It was so funny.

The episode apparently has two different titles. On HGTV's website it's called "Espositos' Basement" but TV Guide has it as "Design Dilemma Downstairs," which is what the guide on my cable box called it as well.

At any rate, HGTV.com has it slated to air again June 6 at 8:30p Eastern and Pacific, and again that night at 12:30a. Cappers unite!

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
Re: 'Dear Genevieve' ep on HGTV
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 05:53:12 AM »
Thanks for the heads up.  

Yeah I noticed Gen's tittays ever since the first time she was on Trading Spaces.

She is a master at covering them with loose dark baggy clothing, so I am glad she is at least showing some.  Haha, June 6 is a long time to wait but I will probably set my DVR that week.

Everyone MUST read the second paragraph written about her at this link:
 wiki entry-Genevieve_Gorder  

And here is Genevieve for the uninitiated:

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 04:07:34 PM »
Ha, that link is to her entry on Uncyclopedia, a satirical Wiki that doesn't include much actual fact but mostly jokes and stuff lol. It was great.

And WOW, that picture!!

beefjerky

• A Cup
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 01:55:22 AM »
Speaking of trading spaces.  Have any of u seen the Lauren Makk Bikini Clip?  She was on trading spaces and whenever she was on the show she would always wear low cut tops that it got to a point viewers would complain.  Well I never thought I would see anymore of her than just some cleavage till I ran into this.  http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthread...s_and_clip_from

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 08:08:37 AM »
Wow Beefjerky you ain't kiddin'!  Maybe Genevieve has more compeTITion.  I realize neither of these ladies is huge by BEA standards, but it's still big for network television.

Lauren Makk, the Trading Spaces designer:

P.S. Any viewers who complained about these ladies to the network need to have construction-grade 2 by 4's shoved up their asses.

homevintner

• L Cup
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2009, 10:43:20 PM »
Crosswise
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2009, 04:51:11 PM »
Two days, kids! ;D

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2009, 03:47:26 AM »

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2009, 07:08:59 AM »
Thanks Goldeneye.  Anyone clicking your link will want to make sure to scroll to the ep called "Esposito's Basement".  Here is my cap of it:

While it was nice to see Genevieve wear something other than her usual body-hiding goth black,
I have noticed she has lost a bit of weight.

But she is still bigger than most women on TV, haha.

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2018, 11:24:32 PM »
It is interesting that Trading Spaces is being brought back with the original cast too!

Here is GG - 18 years after the 2000 first season of Trading Spaces.

BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2018, 09:57:37 AM »
Last night they showed the second part of the Trading Spaces reunion show and there was a throwback clip of Genevieve and some other designer on their backs with their feet pointing towards the camera as they both chopped down some wooden cabinet overhead. So we got a good view of her big breasts, encased in black as usual, as they jounced around.   

I really wish Lauren Makk was brought back for the reboot. I'd be watching every episode with a hard-on.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2018, 10:06:04 AM »
"Genevieve Gorder" (at the 30th Annual People's Choice Awards, January 2004)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.