July 22, 2014, 12:40:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Daphne Rosen and Breast Expansion  (Read 6089 times)
Ironbeard
D Cup

« on: April 30, 2009, 07:48:41 AM »

I just read from here Twitter post this, "I have to wake up early tomorrow for a Breast Expansion shoot. I'll tweet from the set..."

Don't know if I'm allow to post her twitter link (that and I'm perfer to ask her before I post it. I don't like post info about like that about people unless I have permisson.)  Either way I though you all would like to know about this and I'll keep you posted.

When angry count four.  When very angry, swear.---Mark Twain
Starscream
G Cup

+1 Custom Title

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 10:49:31 AM »

maybe she's doing another shoot for Taylor Made Clips? She did one for them once before and it was awesome!

As for Twitter... who knows. I recently deleted mine due to the huge amount of spam adds I had to reject on a daily basis
jjsmith
C Cup

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 11:28:08 AM »

I'm glad Daphne is on Twitter now. She was ignoring her blog and it was difficult to know when she's released new stuff. Hopefully she'll keep on this.
Bonecracker
I Cup

member since 1995

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 07:41:08 PM »

I have found twitter is for twits, for the most part.

regards,

Bone...

WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!
Bizarro_Penguin
C Cup

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 12:11:50 AM »

Yeah, I noticed her tweet about that too.. I'm pretty sure it's another Taylormade vid, which is awesome. I don't think she'd mind too much if someone posted her twitter info considering it's just a public thing and she would probably appreciate more followers on there.

At least she's not treating it like some kind of exclusive secret club like Bambi. Hell, not even the big celebs make their twitters private. If you use twitter and have noticed the "find people" button, it's not hard to find Daphne or anyone else on twitter, really.

Still unsure why that Penguin is blue.
Ironbeard
D Cup

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 02:08:07 AM »

Quote:

Bizarro_Penguin said:
Yeah, I noticed her tweet about that too.. I'm pretty sure it's another Taylormade vid, which is awesome. I don't think she'd mind too much if someone posted her twitter info considering it's just a public thing and she would probably appreciate more followers on there.

At least she's not treating it like some kind of exclusive secret club like Bambi. Hell, not even the big celebs make their twitters private. If you use twitter and have noticed the "find people" button, it's not hard to find Daphne or anyone else on twitter, really.

Guess your right.  I'm just paranoid about posting things about other people.  
I like twitter alot.  She posts in her group alot and though its easier to get a reply there, on twitter you can see quick up to date info.

When angry count four.  When very angry, swear.---Mark Twain
Starscream
G Cup

+1 Custom Title

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2009, 10:42:57 AM »

It was posted on the Taylor Made forum that Daphne is indeed doing a shoot for Taylor Made Clips, just thought I'd pass that along.
MTaylor
C Cup

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 11:54:32 PM »

Quote:

Starscream said:
It was posted on the Taylor Made forum that Daphne is indeed doing a shoot for Taylor Made Clips, just thought I'd pass that along.

Thank you.
Here are a couple quick pictures.

It is a mind control BE clip that will be out soon.  I hope to shoot with her again soon. She is an excellent actress!

Edit by mod: while your posts are welcome, you don't seem to understand that you are bound by the exact same User Agreement that governs everyone else too. This is the third time you've violated the 1-1-1 rule and ALSO not edited your own post when politely asked publicly/privately by a mod to do so BEFORE a violation was logged. Since you either don't read your PMs (and therefore ignore polite requests to abide by the site rules) I'm now editing this post to bring it in line with the Agreement you signed: removing one of two pix rather than adding the (C) notice I asked you to do.

You've now violated your User Agreement three separate times. Again: you ARE welcome to participate in this community, BUT you are OBLIGATED to follow the same policies as everyone else. PLEASE re-read the rules and do so from this point on. Thanks.

jjsmith
C Cup

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2009, 01:29:04 AM »

Daphne is one of my favorites. It's hard to keep track of her stuff. What are some of her more recent releases?
Bizarro_Penguin
C Cup

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2009, 02:29:23 AM »

Awesome, Taylor, can't wait to see it.

Still unsure why that Penguin is blue.
Freddy
E Cup

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2009, 04:34:11 AM »

Daphne seems to get the material better than most, which is an added bonus when it comes to specialized clips like this.  I am sure the clip will be fantastic.

"I...am...eternal!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program