Re: BE in another Anime series
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2003, 04:28:32 AM »
I like it. Did you draw that?  

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2003, 06:32:55 AM »

In reply to:

Furthermore, I was wondering what anyone thought on the file attached.  

First thought:
* You won't like me when I'm angry
* Hulk smash

No second thought ... but good work ..

-Munch "I was gonna go for 'You won't like me when I'm horny' ... but ... personally I would" Wolf

Mr_Melons

• F Cup
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2003, 07:26:40 AM »
I like the style, great work.
--------------------
BE, it grows on you.

Anime/BE Tiger

• F Cup
    • GDAD's Busty Babes
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2003, 08:19:05 AM »
I like the drawing very much, nice style too. Oh yeah, I found another series that has a busty character. The series is called Abenobashi Mahou Shoutengai (A.K.A Abenobashi Magical Shopping District). Its about a boy named Satoshi and a girl named Arumi, they are best friends and they end up in diffrent worlds that is all about the same district they lived. Think of this series as crazy as Excel Saga but that has actually a plot. It just parodies any genre known, there is even an episode that makes fun out of known movies in the U.S.

The busty character in this series is called Mune Mune, a glasses-wearing redhead that just annoys the two [censored] almost every episode. Also, her name is another Japanese rough term of breasts. She wears different outfits in each episode that shows a lot of skin or hardly any clothes at all. She does have a lot of bounce on her pairs and does show her tush s well.

The series is made out of 13 episodes and they are fansubbed. You can find them by Kazaa or WinMX. There is a Hentai site that got all the episodes. The site is called Royal Hentai, but it is a participated site for adultbouncer, so you have to be an adultbouncer id holder to get in. Heh, another great find from me.  
What does an android, a Chinese amazon tomboy, and half-human/half-vampress witch have in common? They do BE in GDAD's Busty Babes at bakunyuu.com.

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2003, 01:28:00 PM »
Yes, but it is not a BEA gallery. While The Page of Boobs provides an invaluable service, the BEA gains nothing (directly) from its existence.
Next question.
[Rent this space]

Mr_Melons

• F Cup
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2003, 01:36:37 PM »
I just downloaded and checked out Episode one. The BE scene is before the opening credits! The episode likes to talk about measurements, you figure out the fairy's measurements (along with some candid shots) and two others.

The only other scene in the show I found note worthy is near the end where one contestant in a cosplay contest is trying to fit her bust into a tight top (failing.) It's a very interesting struggle, I'll post some pictures of it soon.
--------------------
BE, it grows on you.

Mr_Melons

• F Cup
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2003, 01:45:40 PM »
Here's her face, making the cute little squeal as she tries to fit her bust into the bra-thing  
--------------------
BE, it grows on you.

Mr_Melons

• F Cup
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2003, 01:47:17 PM »
Fun shot #1. Check out that under breast cleavage!  
--------------------
BE, it grows on you.

Mr_Melons

• F Cup
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2003, 01:47:25 PM »
Fun shot #2  
--------------------
BE, it grows on you.

Mr_Melons

• F Cup
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2003, 01:48:43 PM »
Fun shot #3  
--------------------
BE, it grows on you.

Mr_Melons

• F Cup
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2003, 01:50:47 PM »
One more! That's it, all done  
--------------------
BE, it grows on you.

Kheben

• C Cup
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2003, 04:04:30 PM »
Heh... nice shots Melon, I'm chuckling just thinking about the scene.

And, Sheber... I do agree with you sorta, but there's two problems with what yer saying.

1 - When it comes down to it, yeh, the BEA itself may not be "profiting" off of having a huge gallery of that sort, but the way I see it, all of us guys who frequent here and are into the fetish itself profit from ANY site that puts up great material... and what is the BEA if not all of us?

2 - Still, it would be nice to have a nice centralized place that has manga/anime sorted out, with the actual BE stuff pointed out and whatnot.  The only prob is a gallery of such size would HAVE to be put under the members section, I'm sure, and it's a pain to not be able to see that stuff.  Not that I wouldn't LIKE to pay to be a member.  I was for several years (yes, I know, I'm 18 now, which would make you wonder how I was a member... well, just, err... don't tell my parents, k?), and I'd sign up again (using my own money and card ;P ), but I lost the first job I ever had (they didn't keep me after the holidays, grrr) so I just have some savings, and not an actual income.  

Mainly my original point was some people should start some yahoo groups of their own, maybe put some of the stuff they have up... and let other people put stuff up too.  True, a lot of times the groups end up running dry.  But that's not the owner's fault.  It's people not contributing anymore.  And from the sounds of it, we have a few good people who have tons of stuff that can contribute ;P

Hell, here's a yahoo group (kinda quiet... but, it has some nice stuff!) that focuses on lactation manga.  I dunno if there's any BE, I can't remember... but it's still some really nice stuff.  And it shows kinda what I think some peope should do!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/milkmanga?yguid=68314674

Anyways... in the mean time... err... I think I'll stop typing now, yeh.  
~~~~~~~~~~~
Super Lurker Extraordinare.

Love is eternal. It may fade away but it's never forgotten.

ShadowNinja

• A Cup
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2003, 06:12:57 PM »
for some reason i go to play the files and 3 seconds in the video stops and all i get is audio.  i've tried opening it in realplayer one, windows media player, divx playa, and in vitualdub without any sucess. anyone else have this trouble, and any solution?

thanks  

CK01

• E Cup
    • cyckath.deviantart.com
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2003, 06:49:17 PM »
Sounds just like my situation, probably need to download the latest version of Divx, now 5.03, which should fix it up.  
Avert your eyes children...http://cyckath.deviantart.com/

Mr_Melons

• F Cup
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2003, 07:21:29 PM »
That happened to me. Best way to get it working is to get the DivX player off their site and use that to watch the movie.
--------------------
BE, it grows on you.