CarlTL

• ZZZ Cup
  • King of the Avatars
Everyone loves a circus
« on: March 22, 2003, 09:10:59 PM »
Especially when the female performers aren't your normally waifishly built performers. Went to a presentation of the Shriners Circus recently and was a little suprised with what I saw. One of the women who performed an aerial routine on a swing was in a uniform which said "Take a look at these!" She was a at least a small D, to my uneducated eyes. Absolutely every red blooded males eyes were on her during her show, I feel sorry for the other girl who performed at the same time. She dressed in a slightly modified gymnast uniform and was built like one too

But wait, that is not all.

The final act what the human cannon. The female human cannon ball looked to be twenty something and dressed in a very tight red shirt and pants, possibly made from leather. She made the above aerial performer practically flat chested in comparison. The whole area was silent as she ran between the checking the safety net and the cannon, bouncing all the way.
She supposedly has a web site at www.cannonlady.com but it seems to be gone now

But there is still more!

One the way home i stopped by a local shopping mall just to see what was on sale. There I briefly witnessed a girl in a very tight belly shirt heroically holding back a pair of a very easy DD breasts.

Overall this day’s sightings a D cup grade... If I was closer to the circus women it could have been an easy DD cup grade...