Craig_Mercer

• P cup
My Proposal: The Bearchive Global Breastwatchers Guide
« on: June 18, 2001, 02:41:00 AM »
Now that Geoff has logged his recent sighting of Big Tit (i.e. his biggest all time sighting) I think it's time for us to embark on a new, landmark division of the Bearchive. The B.G.B.G. will serve as a permanent collection of our best sightings posted in our forum and the yahoo! Huge Tit Sightings. In addition said guide will be illustrated by those rare sighting photos and I see a tie-in with the existing F-files gallery. Plus various articles and surveys on the world's best breastwatching sites. Add a glossary of big boob phonomena (i.e. the flower pot effect, stress marks, brassiere bulge, button gape, etc.) And I think we have a fun and winning distraction from the flamewars and other boring crap that is destroying my Bearchive. The catch, and I hate to sound like an overexcited underachiever, but this must be a collaborative effort. My html skills and equipment are so 1997 its ridiculous. I am good for supplying words though, I hope I've proven that in the past week, if our webmasters can provide the forum and someone else can supply the design. feedback?
E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S

Re: My Proposal: The Bearchive Global Breastwatchers Guide
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2001, 04:01:00 PM »
Hey Craig,

I would love to help ya out.  Send me an email, I have a proposal for you.

HandyRefuse