ATClown

• C Cup
Fun at a Hawks Game
« on: November 06, 2001, 05:57:00 AM »
It's been a few days, but I should speak of the sighting I had at the Atlanta Hawks game last Thursday.

My Dad's company has a box there at Philips Arena, and in exchange for some service he had tendered, they gave him access to a couple of the seats for Michael Jordan's second game.

It was cool, my first NBA game, and a fridge full of free beer.

But the best part was in the next box over.

One of the guys in the next box brought his wife/girlfriend/mistress to the game with him.  They sat on the front row of the box, I was sitting behind them at an angle.

This woman had one of the biggest set of fake breasts I've ever seen in public.  This lady, about 5'8", blonde and really, really thin, was, in every sense of the word, stacked.

The best was what she wore.  She wanted to be noticed.  She wore tight pants and a backless top that tied around the back of the neck.  It was a size too small, too, I'd wager.

And from where I sat, I could see both down the front, where she had 2-3" of cleavage showing.  

But the side was the best.  I'll say that since I'm not a basketball fan much, or a M.J. fan, I spent a much of the time glancing down at her left side, where another 2-3" of her left breast were showing.

They were a lot of fun to look at, especially when sitting still.  But they NEVER bounced, which is my biggest complaint about implants.  

Still.  She was big.  She's pumped herself UP.  Or let her husband/boyfriend/dude she was with pay to get enhanced as she was.  I'd guess she was comparable in size to a Haley Hills or maybe Autumn Jade, if Autumn's were fake.  

She was big.

It was great.

Yeah.

jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
Re: Fun at a Hawks Game
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2001, 06:13:00 AM »
Never too late to share a great siting...that shock of seeing someone well on display in a public setting is always stupifying!
thanks, jayjay
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

BillN

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Fun at a Hawks Game
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2001, 07:51:00 AM »
It's easy to spot those in the crowd when you're not watching the game......nobody watches a Hawks game.