E_W

• X Cup
That girl is going to get huge
« on: April 22, 2003, 10:16:07 AM »
Although this might be more pregnancy-related than BE-related I still think some of you should have an interest in this.
 The Sun - 18 year old expecting quads

That's a lot of mouths to feed, so let's all hope for some fat titties on this girl.  Not that you people would need that much encouragement.

Her boyfriend sure looks happy... she's rather well-endowed already...

Hudd

• G Cup
Re: That girl is going to get huge
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2003, 11:22:55 AM »
She is likely going to look like this (attached) in about 6 months. Sort of gives a new definition to "huge" doesn't it?  

E_W

• X Cup
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2003, 02:52:35 PM »
"I got pregnant with quads and let my BF play with my growing tits and all I got from him was this f-ing t-shirt..."

Anyone want to take a guess as to what the text on her t-shirt says?  

thcbl

• G Cup
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2003, 07:47:51 PM »
Holy fucking shit - stacked and hot ... and pregnant ... please please please keep us updated on this if possible.

And Hudd - do you have any more pics of Summer? If so, please PM me. I am greatly interested.

BTW - anyone wondering the conversion of stones to pounds - her weight now is 133lbs and she is expected to gain about 70lbs from the pregnancy.

JizzTits

• Z Cup
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2003, 09:54:35 PM »
sure that guy is gonna be happy now, but wait till he has to feed them 4 little doggies! hope he has a good job with benefits...  

"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2003, 02:08:39 AM »
Dude, where do you get these awesome pictures?  I'd also like a PM if you have more of this Summer, morphed or not (but morphed is apparently great).  

Somewhat on topic, anyone have any good links or pics of hot (pref. big breasted) pregnant chicks?  I became a BIG fan of that fetish very suddenly last summer.  

Hudd

• G Cup
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2003, 08:15:57 AM »
Check out the URL on that 1st picture I posted - they have some samples. Don't remember where I got that one, but I have another I'll post. I did some work on this one as well. I leave URL copyrights on pics when I have them as requested by BEA webmeister. It's good to offer support to these sites when we can afford to.

I've also developed quite an interest in these girls - for 2 very good reasons. If they're very busty to begin with, their boobs grow absolutely ENORMOUS when they get pregnant. And it happens very quickly.

Linsey Dawn got knocked-up a while ago and some of my favorite shots of her are from that short but sweet time. There is a set of her appropriately named "Huge Changes" at her website (linseysworld.com). As this is a SCORE property, I will not post anything from it. IMHO that set alone was worth the 19.95. There are a couple other sets - "Blue Room" and "Linsey Natural" taken at the same time.

Hudd

• G Cup
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2003, 10:33:27 AM »
Here is another shot of Summer - not altered in any way. I have another shot or two of her that I did expand a bit. Will post upon request. She was a fun model to morph, because she was just so fucking enormous to begin with! Twins will do that to a girl.  

Hudd

• G Cup
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2003, 04:53:51 PM »
This thread hasn't generated a whole lot of replies, but I did notice a bunch of downloads on the pics and article. So I wonder - how much real interest is there? Is this like a taboo subject...or off topic?
Anyway, here's another cute girl stretching her clothes.  

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2003, 09:26:35 PM »
No, not taboo. It s just that very few people are outspoken about the subject. This offshoot of BE, aptly named B2E, has manly followers (the most infamous of whom is Cheviot) and includes myself. There is nothing as beautiful as a pregnant woman...
[Rent this space]

Hudd

• G Cup
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2003, 10:56:31 PM »
Hey sheBEr,

Thanks for the post. Nice to know there is a following here - it stands to reason, since pregnancy is the most glorious form of BE. Yet another beautiful result occurs after the birth - I'm sure many of you enjoy this as well.
I've posted a shot of the lovely new mom Denise to illustrate.

p.s. I did not morph this - I'll bet she was about to burst when they shot these! She is twice the size she was pre-pregnancy.  

breasteses

• D Cup
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2003, 11:01:42 PM »
I for one think pregnant women can be amazing, and a nursing mother is one of life's truly miraculous sights.

I do feel a mix of emotions, though.  I mean, I think women with gigantic milk laden breasts are incredibly sexy (Big breasts are great, but big lactating breasts have reached their full potential! It's true BE, Baby!) but I also think they're beautiful, it's like appreciating the Mona Lisa as a work of art and then wacking off over it!  

Musing...  

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2003, 11:32:58 PM »

In reply to:

There is nothing as beautiful as a pregnant woman...  

good call!  

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2003, 01:08:34 AM »
Mmmmmmmmm Summer...............

Hudd

• G Cup
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2003, 08:29:03 AM »
Well, I guess that's a hint. Here you go dude. I found a couple more of these on a forgotten zip disk. This is not a morph, as hard as that is to believe. Just one VERY pregnant girl.