JustMeMike

• F Cup
    • The Arts
Maxi Mounds Amazonian Big Bust Superstar MERGED
« on: June 05, 2001, 10:17:00 AM »
In case you were looking elsewhere while the Forum was down, a brand new interview with Maxi Mounds is available in R & D.

Maxi is quite a woman, and she was happy to answer a myriad of questions for me.

A sample from the Interview:

quote:
JMM: How do you stay in shape? Do you belong to a health club or gym?
Maxi: I couldn't go to a gym without causing a riot! I usually do aerobics and Tae Bo.

So feast your eyes and find out what Maxi Mounds has to say in Take It To The Maxi - A JustMeMike Interview

R & D talks to Maxi Mounds    

[ June 05, 2001: Message edited by: JustMeMike ]

RDaneel

• F Cup
Re: Maxi Mounds Amazonian Big Bust Superstar MERGED
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2001, 11:11:00 AM »
JMM -

Nicely done JMM. It's nice to place a personality to the body.

RD

Intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2001, 11:36:00 PM »
JMM -

Congrats not only on the Maxi Interview but also on the latest round of movie reviews.  As I told you in the email I wanted to post some kudos but the day R and D came out the forum was still down.

As for the Maxi interviews both coming out the same time, I had a hunch that might happen because you did mention a week or so back that you were in the process of completing your interview with her.

My personal opinion is that the interviews complement each other!  The more Maxi the better.

capper

southy

• G Cup
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2001, 06:45:00 AM »
Great interview JMM.

How about some more.IMO considering we support the careers of a lot of models its not too much to ask for an interview.
What would be good is natural big tit models as they have a different angle than surgically enhanced models.

Thanks

JustMeMike

• F Cup
    • The Arts
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2001, 07:40:00 AM »
Thanks guys. Positive feedback is always appreciated. Southy, doing more interviews requires models willing to devote the time and the energy to provide thoughtful and perceptive replies, as well as lots of positive feedback from the readers. Just depends on the models' willingness and schedules. Maxi was terrific about doing the interview not only for me but for Pacman/Capper as well. Other models won't even grace you with a reply. I will do more interviews and hopefully, we will get to know more about one of these ladies than we did before. Thanks again for the positive comments.  

JustMeMike    

[ June 07, 2001: Message edited by: JustMeMike ]

St Stephan

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2001, 07:36:00 AM »
As far as I can see, the Maxi fans out there should be happy with all the interviews they can get.  It's not as if you have to choose one or the other: they are, as capper said, complementary (also complimentary).  
Some fans who are new here may be interested as well in the interview I did with Maxi a year ago in BEhavior.    
0 ((o!< J

[ June 09, 2001: Message edited by: St Stephan ]

Avatar with the gracious approval of the lovely Vanessa Montagne.
BEA members will find the full-sized (1.12 MB) animation,
cleansed of clumsy clowning claptrap by cloddish clerics, here.
For the original pictures, and thousands more, visit Vanessa.

Kenard

• F Cup
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2001, 07:01:00 AM »
A Big Thanks for This JMM and for all the other stuff you do ;D
Big Boobs to You!

JustMeMike

• F Cup
    • The Arts
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2001, 01:02:00 PM »
Thank you Kenard. There's always room for a note of appreciation from a reader. Glad you enjoyed it.

JMM  

Pacman

• Woka Woka
  • It's my wife. Don't send horny shit to me.
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2001, 10:29:00 AM »
In case you were looking elsewhere while the Forum was down, a brand new interview with Maxi Mounds is available in the new ThanksX3.1

Maxi is a nice lady. And was happy to answer a few questions for us before she left for a few shows a while back.

A sample from the interview:

quote:
Pacman: Has there ever been anything you wanted to do that you couldn't do because of the size of your breasts?

Maxi: Lots of things like, going to an amusement park and being able to ride all the rides, **83** on my stomach is a little difficult, and jumping jacks. ;-)

So feast your eyes and find out what Maxi Mounds has to say in "that other review you probably missed." It's a Pacman and Capper interview.

Thanks X3.1 talks to Maxi Mounds  

For art and photos:
http://pacman9920.deviantart.com
I remember blogs before blogs existed:
http://logg64.wordpress.com/

JustMeMike

• F Cup
    • The Arts
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2001, 10:55:00 AM »
Congrats to Pacman and Capper for their very fine Maxi Mounds Interview.I received an email from Capper on Sunday, but he didn't mention it.

We aren't competing for your attention, so please read Pacman's Thanks as well as R & D. Anyway, kudos to Pacman for his fine webzine.

JustMeMike

Pacman

• Woka Woka
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2001, 11:01:00 AM »
I had to go with the ironically similar post to go with the irony of both interviews going public on the same day.

For art and photos:

JustMeMike

• F Cup
    • The Arts
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2001, 11:15:00 AM »
Of course. Actually, its not a problem for me to have our interviews with Maxi hit the web same time.    

It's better for Maxi which is the whole point. By using an ironically similiar post, you have displayed excellent knowledge of the copy/paste functions. Congrats again!

JMM  

[ June 05, 2001: Message edited by: JustMeMike ]

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2001, 12:35:00 AM »
I noticed on the Yahoo Club of Maxi Mounds that she'll be having a chat at her Yahoo Club Saturday 6/23 at 4pm EST.

Her club is at http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/maximoundsfanclub

capper

Pacman

• Woka Woka
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2001, 12:54:00 AM »
cap, you gonna be in there?

Maybe I'll stop by.

For art and photos:

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2001, 04:20:00 AM »
"As for my bust size I am 59 inches now,I had to have 400CC's taken out because my breast had grown so much that my skin was just too tight and it was uncomfortable." by Maxi.

copy&paste clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/maximounds

see yaa...  =)