cpmills

• B Cup
Comics
« on: June 19, 2001, 01:25:00 AM »
Hey, another question.  Are there any BE or PE comic strips out there?  I've seen the magic genie one, but are there any more?  I'm sure there must be.

Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse
Re: Comics
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2001, 09:23:00 PM »
Strips?  Other that "Modern Evil" which only had a short BE storyline, I can only think of three BE comics-

Mine, which is "Pulse"

Akiokid's BE comic "JDII", which he recently deleted from here at the BEA.

And "Supermegatopia" comics sometimes feature a character named "Buxom Gal"-
http://www.supermegatopia.com

I am surprised that they aren't more, but these are all that I know about.

Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2001, 09:28:00 PM »
Oh, and about PE comics... I can't think of any at all.  But I'm not sure that I would know if there were, I've never heard someone asking before.  I've never had anyone request that either, in my comic.

Zorlond

• G Cup
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2001, 01:45:00 AM »
Well, I think it's pretty clear you're uncomfortable drawing the groin area in anything less than spandex, Lightfoot, and that's just with the girls. That's why nobody's asked. They figure if you don't want to draw it, no sense trying to force you.
"Don't you dare call me irrational! You <i>know</i> that makes me <b>CRAZY!!</b>"

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2001, 06:14:00 AM »
I've posted an animated gif from Beto Hernandez's Birdland. Chili also has a Don Lomax comic I've donated which has PE (he did that almost as much as BE)
[Rent this space]

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2001, 08:35:00 AM »
Hey, Sheber, that post was TIGHT!  Many thanks.  And as for BE comics, there is one I am rather fond of.  Big Top.  A girl wishes for bigger breasts, and when she wakes up...  I can't remember the exact addy.  It might be on Hooters.dk in chili's page, but I don't know.  Chili's page also has some very interesting other BE comic's and a few PEs.  Peace.  

powerplay1

• C Cup
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2001, 12:35:00 PM »
Small(really have to be paying attention to notice) BE scene in JLA Gods and Monsters) muscular growth too.  Smallish chest to close to a D (maybe C).  I would suggest Big Funnies #1 from Radio Comix though, just for the cover shot. Lots of large chested women though most are of the furry variety. Lots of big P inside and a little PE. Just came out today. Kjartan Arnorsson is the artist...known for be,gts, pe, and furry in his art. To quote the inside cover..."Body size, prick size, breast size (Why should the silicone people make all of the money?), and the fun you can have by playing around with these."  
Always Searching the World for B.E.

Lightfoot

• Wandering Artist
    • Pulse
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2001, 07:01:00 PM »
Ah, sorry about saying that there are only three, I ment that are either still continuing, or are more than a single story.  ...And online comics I guess.

If you go here, there are a few online BE comics that are only a few pages, or are unfinished-
http://users.transfur.com/lorekeep/
Look in the BE section, then look for the link to the comic section on the next page.

Zorland- One of the reasons I said that (I should have been more clear) is sometimes I get odd e-mail requests.  Some are just impossible to do, like one was "to make Annie and Sparrow lovers".  Which I could probably do if I wanted, but they don't really like eachother, and I think they're more interesting the way they are- as **86** allies.

About nudity, I have drawn Tifa completely naked 2 or 3 times.  I don't know that I'm unconfortable drawing it, I just don't draw that kind of stuff very much, or that I'm unconfortable drawing it more than once or twice here and there.  I want things to be tasteful, and that usually means to make the total nudity rare.

It's probably that I find a tease to be attractive as well.  Sometimes, things left to the imagination are just as sexy.

Annie will be completely naked for about one panel in Pulse #6, both Duo and Hilde will be seen naked at the very beginning of the R-rated version of Gundam Wing: Neo-Wing chapter 2 (many females have requested Duo to be naked), and.... I was going to keep this quiet a good while longer, but there may be PG, R and X-rated versions of either Pulse #9 or #10.