Re: Origin and meaning of your monicker
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2003, 09:40:51 PM »
Are we not men? NO, WE ARE STEVEO!  

So, do you like big tits, or huge tits? ... U.S. Marshal Quigley

Raiden

• Vaio Parasite
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2003, 11:11:02 PM »
Where I got my name?  Easy.  Strider Hien is the white ninja from the Strider series.  He's an absolute bad-ass in Strider 2.  One of my favorite characters so.... You do the math.  
...Don't touch me again...

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2003, 02:07:12 PM »

....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

RandomX

• ZZZ Cup
    • www.overflowingforum.com
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2003, 05:44:47 PM »
Well I'm uh...random! And...X is a fun letter. Thus RandomX was born! *thunder strikes*
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2003, 12:55:09 AM »
Hey .. how'd you manage to get this thumby tacked?

-Munch "I wanna thumby tack" Wolf

Catch

• Z Cup
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2003, 01:48:02 AM »
At first coming up with user names was hard. When registering for Yahoo my mind went blank (it's normal state). Happened to glance at the equalizer and saw the bypass switch.

The thought occured that some idiot would ask if that meant my orientation was bisexual. To avoid confusion BypassCatch22 was created and then the real confusion started. Someone in this forum called me "Catch" for short. That was good - and the rest is history.  
If only...

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2003, 02:24:13 AM »
Good story C

-Munch "Damn people abbreviating names" Wolf

HamsterGal

• G Cup
Re: Origin and meaning of your moniker
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2003, 03:29:53 PM »
It's here, I'm bored... let's go!

The second half is easier than the first... I'm female, but girl, lady, chick.... ehn. I've always prefered "gal" to them, since it's so infrequently used. (Much the same way I prefer "fellow" to "guy"... but I'm rambling...)

As for the "Hamster" portion... when I was in school, a conversation came up between me and a few friends about what our personal theme songs would be. Some said the Imperial March from Star Wars, some said Eye of the Tiger, and so on... all proud, swelling, hey-lookit-me-I'm-a-hero-type music. So, to be a wise-ass, I said my theme song would be Weird Al's "Harvey the Wonder Hamster". Eight years later and I'm still being called a hamster. Sometimes I gotta learn when to keep my mouth shut....

So that's the story.... bored yet?

Chievous Industries Keeper of Rocket Pants

Raiden

• Vaio Parasite
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2003, 03:38:58 PM »
Could've been worse.  You could've said your theme was "Hairless and fancy free" from the Left Rights.

Then again, they weren't around 8 years ago.  
...Don't touch me again...

HamsterGal

• G Cup
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2003, 10:14:58 PM »
I wound up luckier than my brother... in a recent discussion, he told me his prefered theme song is "Pizza Day" by the Aquabats... because it contains the line "I just hang around all sweaty and lethargic".

Chievous Industries Keeper of Rocket Pants

CK01

• E Cup
    • cyckath.deviantart.com
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2003, 01:05:19 AM »
Gunship on the good old C64. I needed to enter a callsign and my GI Joe cartoon/comic warped brain instantly told me it had to be cool and helicopter inspired.

If I lived in North America I probably would of gone with Twister or Tornado...but we only have cyclones here...

cyclone (depressingly normal and logical sadly)
Avert your eyes children...http://cyckath.deviantart.com/

Knightrunner

• B Cup
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2003, 11:45:38 PM »
You can see from my avatar where I wanted to head with my nick, but on every board or group I go to, the "rider" part is always taken.  So I thought to myself, "Self, be original. You go jogging at night, running is similiar to riding in that it includes motion...bingo!" Insta-nick.

Now if I could just figure out what my real name means.    
One man can make a difference...as long as he has a kick-ass super car.

Blax12

• M Cup
    • www.bearchive.com/~blax12
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2003, 02:52:05 AM »

I have another nickname that I use in chats and other stuff through the net. This name includes a color. So I decided to stick with the "color-style" line. I didn't pick the same color, because in english it doesn't sound good to me. So i decided for color black. Then I changed it in Blax...because I am still so stupid to think the X is cool.

Number 12 comes from my will to copy my all time fav morpher's style: I wanted to copy Franz75. When I was about 11 or 12 y.o. I used to be a basketball player. Well, I was not a champion, and that year I was in a team with a lot of good players. But I worked a lot and I was in the team for any game all year long. Some games a few minutes, some games I spent almost the whole game set down. But I was there. We arrived to the final game (lost, damn) of a local tournament. That was my best year in basketball. I was number 12. From that moment 12 became my favorite number.

So, when I had to choose a number to copy Franz75, I decided for 12.

Blax12

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2003, 03:21:51 AM »
Hey ... my real name is Kirk .. which is Norweigan for Church ....

-Munch "chew on that" Wolf

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2003, 12:02:42 PM »
i think mine is fairly self-explanatory

my usual handle for everything else is my last name and bday... that didnt have the flair i felt the BEA warranted