Craig_Mercer

• P cup
Mercerwatch: Oh Yeah. A Sighting
« on: November 27, 2001, 07:23:00 AM »
After 4 hours of breasts on video, the real thing can be a bit jarring. Sunday. first customer of the day. I could tell by the other browsers that it was going to be a Playboy day. (Mostly playboy material women, some Voluptuous Vixens). Petite Italian girl about 5'3", big protuding 38-DD tits. Exaggerated by her two sizes too small polo top and demi bra. She packed her shirt so tight that her top 3 buttons were open and would surely have popped of if attempted. This showed deep, but lifted and separated cleavage. The spread out kind not the court of Louis XVII kind. She also had a great sense of humor. Referring to a sheer shirt with a lion print she said "On me it'd be like LION!!!" and yanked her shirt out to illustrate". She then muttered something about the Himalayas I didn't catch.
E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S

GoCubsGo

• X Cup
Re: Mercerwatch: Oh Yeah. A Sighting
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2001, 09:17:00 AM »
Craig,  we seriously need to get you a few hidden cameras (a la Robert DeNiro in "Meet The Parents).  You are killing me with these sightings !!! :-)

We need to get your sightings on film.......

"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)

"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Mercerwatch: Oh Yeah. A Sighting
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2001, 10:26:00 AM »
Heh. Women everywhere talk about their (or another woman's) breasts more than you realize. Just when I've thought I've heard it all, Craig comes up with another tittilating tale! Thanks again, Mr. Mercer!
[Rent this space]