April 18, 2014, 12:56:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lorna Morgan ... Has She Ever Done Hardcore?  (Read 7821 times)
**DONOTDELETE**
inactive
AA Cup

« on: May 25, 2003, 01:50:29 AM »

i was wondering if anyone knows if lorna morgan has ever done hardcore.  i know she is not a hardcore model, but i remember seeing a guy-girl pic of her going around, but people thought it was an alteration/morph of some kind.  was wondering if anybody knows.  thanks!  
cynic
inactive
E Cup

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2003, 08:28:01 AM »

lol - there was one photo where she was resting her cleavage over a CLOTHED male's trousers but that's the most she has done.  She has stated she will never do hardcore (of course ALL models START with those famous last words).  But she's one that just may hold to that promise, sadly.  

P.S. - Off camera, she has done hardcore with me, of course.  Then I woke up.    
wingedassassin
inactive
E Cup

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2003, 11:27:32 AM »

The fact that she has never and will never do hardcore only makes me like her more!

She did do a set of 'simulated' nudes with a guy some time ago. But it wasn't hardcore, they were just postitioned to make it look like it. I don't have any of these pics but I have seen one. She mentions it on her website.
wingedassassin
inactive
E Cup

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2003, 11:33:32 AM »

From Lorna's website.

I know the photo you are thinking of and it is very sexy and easily mistaken for a hard-core picture. This picture is one of a set that I had taken for Bachelor in 1996. The images are old, in those days I modelled exclusively for magazines that didn't show any nude full frontal shots. The images show me naked and posing with a man simulating sex. There are no genitals in the pictures not even a full frontal of me. I quite like this set and I might imitate it in the future, the same simulated style except this time I will show my bits but as I have said before, there will not be any shots of the males bits and no insertions.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program