shadowcom

• PERMANENTLY banned racist moron
    • http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/queengazongaarchive
Re: Elvira Look-Alike ... who is she?
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2003, 04:04:38 PM »
S> I salute the Minister of Misinformation.

You want say that this morphed (photo manipulated) picture posted by Goober can prove something in our discussion ? The woman, having face skeleton constitution (bones morphology)like this simply can't live.

To Goober: Still joking ? Or what ? I think that there are some other objects worth of it.

OM>By george sheber I think you've hit on something there.
shadowcom is Baghdad Bob - The Iraqi Info Minister Mohamed Saeed Al-Sahhaf.

Still "Blah-blah-blah..." ?

Scot>Shadow, why do you think she is left handed? There is no reference indicating whether the photos were flipped horizontally.

I used original pictures posted here in 1997-1998 from my collection. As for left hand - check closely her hands and you'll see it yourself. As for horizontal flip - I specially did it myself (I indicated it in the bottom of picture) to compare the picture of MW with one of LF.

"You don't have to be old to be wise"

Scotchman

• G Cup
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2003, 06:36:41 PM »
> Shadow: I used original pictures posted here in 1997-1998 from my collection.

Maybe the "original" wasn't from the person who actually took the photo. Your "original" may have come from a newsgroup which came from a forum which came from an email which...

Since there's no text in the photo, you can't tell by inspection if the photo was flipped. Only if YOU took the photo could you know this.

> As for left hand - check closely her hands and you'll see it yourself.

"It"? What am I supposed to see? Please be specific. I mean, do left handed people instinctively place their dominant hand on top of a plastic bag while riding in convertibles in New Orleans Marti-Gras parades?

"Every time you eat a steak, a hippy's hacky-sack goes in the gutter."
~ Patton Oswalt

shadowcom

• PERMANENTLY banned racist moron
    • http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/queengazongaarchive
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2003, 02:01:08 AM »
Scot>Maybe the "original" wasn't from the person who actually took the photo.

I don't take into consideration all "maybe" - it's not even a question to discuss -"maybe", "may", "possible", "perhaps", etc. If you have exact graphic materials - you should work with them without any "maybe".

>Your "original" may have come from a newsgroup which came from a forum which came from an email which...

Not mine. These pictures were posted here (at BEA) by someone, who personnaly did them - this person spoke about this. But I wrote about it - check closely my previous posts.

>Since there's no text in the photo, you can't tell by inspection if the photo was flipped.

I don't understand the reason of this ... sentence. I can compare two pictures and to see the differences among pictured highly detailed objects. And I can say if one picture was fliped. Certainly, I can't say, what exact picture was fliped - but it's not a question in our case.

>Only if YOU took the photo could you know this.

(!) ==8-( ... )

>"It"? What am I supposed to see? Please be specific. I mean, do left handed people instinctively place their dominant hand on top of a plastic bag while riding in convertibles in New Orleans Marti-Gras parades?

"...instinctively place their dominant hand on top..."

Right handers usually place their left hand on top ("hand-shield position") and right hand under left hand ("attacking hand position"). The situation is inverse for left-handers - right hand is on top. However, there are some other small traces on the pictures, manifesting that this woman is left-hander.
For example, the skin of "active hand" (in our case - of left hand) is always less degradated, than the skin of "passive hand". Certainly, it's manifested by more considerable varicose veins phlebetis presence on right hand on the picture.
However, there are some other signs, that MW is left-hander.
"You don't have to be old to be wise"

Scotchman

• G Cup
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2003, 10:19:23 AM »
There must be a language barrier at work here. This is a waste of time.  
~ Patton Oswalt

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2003, 03:50:37 PM »
The first (and last) time I ever saw pictures of this woman were in one of the updates of the R&D newsletter, quite some time ago. At least as far back as 1998. If I check my R&B archive I could pinpoint it more exactly. But as far as I know, that woman is neither Lolo Ferrari, nor is she Raven de la Croix.

And, you guys should lay off shadowcom...he is speaking in what, to him, is a foreign language (English) and as such may have problems expressing himself clearly. Please cut him some slack. This goes for all of our posters who speak or write English as a second (or third or even fourth in some cases) language.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

ggk

• G Cup
    • none
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2003, 03:56:49 PM »
Shadowcom's evidence in the comparison photo is pretty strong. What are the odds that a woman with boobs this big could remain a mystery? An what are the odds that her nose would be shaped exactly like Lolo's?  

E_W

• X Cup
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2003, 03:59:45 PM »
This reminded me of something...

Svar till:

I can not write the sentence of English skillful . Therefore, This HomePage Translation soft " Translate it! Sesame " By using, I have made it. Please acknowledge it, even if there is the funny place of a sentence.  

No really?  Engrish, anyone?

I don't want to be pitied.  If I screw up majorly please do me a favor and tell me I did.  

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2003, 04:40:22 PM »
Quote:

I don't want to be pitied.  If I screw up majorly please do me a favor and tell me I did.  

I'm OK with that. I just don't like seeing someone being abused by another poster, just because 1) the first poster's English is less than fluent, leading thej second poster to 2) insult or cast aspersions on the first poster's mental state, as well as the state of his English skills.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

E_W

• X Cup
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2003, 04:52:20 PM »
Well that's another thing entirely, of course. I'd still like to reserve my own right to be a total loon though.  

Scotchman

• G Cup
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2003, 06:25:53 PM »
Okay, I have regained my patience. One last try.

Shadow, here is an example of what I mean by "text" revealing that the photo was flipped horizontally...

The sign in the background reads "...attery Park". In the second photo, you can see that this text has been reversed, indicating that the photo was flipped.

There is no similar referent in the Elvira look-alike photos. You can't tell if she was facing left or right and you can't tell which hand is her left.

~ Patton Oswalt

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2003, 06:26:57 PM »
thats battery park (nyc) by the way.  

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2003, 06:27:51 PM »
also, can someone please post the unadulterated originals?  

Scotchman

• G Cup
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2003, 06:29:49 PM »
You're too fast, J! I caught that typo while adding the photo into the post.
~ Patton Oswalt

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2003, 06:33:40 PM »
didnt mean to nitpick, i just love nyc, so i caught it kinda quick.  

Faulkner

• B Cup
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2003, 10:54:43 PM »
The first two pictures are morphs of Treasure Chest.

[I can provide corroborating evidence if need be...]