Random Busty TV Sightings
« on: December 05, 2001, 10:07:00 PM »
Maybe others already know about this woman, but I only learned about Kym Whitley when I was channel surfing today and bumped into a show called Oh Drama on BET Black Entertainment Television.  There are three female hosts of the show and one of them is stacked.  Her name is Kym Whitley.  One picture of her is available at http://truyu.com/images/kymmari-naacp.jpg

Anyway, I think the show is an hour long and appears regularly so you might want to tune in and check Kym out

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Kym Whitley on Oh Drama
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2001, 09:04:00 AM »
Nice. I too, have hit the record button on my way around the horn.
[Rent this space]

Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 02:12:23 PM »
instead of starting a thread for each random occurrence of a busty lass in the backgroud why not have a single thread for such discoveries

I'll start with a little something from Monk S8E11.  I just happened to pause it at the right time to check something else and got lucky with this vision.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 02:14:08 PM by HandyRefuse »
HandyRefuse

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 03:03:22 AM »
From Law & Order.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

kraignurser

• E Cup
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2009, 10:12:55 AM »
From Frasier SE08E21-22

I started downloading and watching Frasier as I had never seen the show from the beginning and started to notice a pattern of busty women they have in the backgrounds of public scenes.  This one has been in quite a few episodes and though she does seem very busty in the cap, she is when watching the video.

kraig
http://bustypregnant.blogspot.com/ "Busty Pregnant" finds from the web...Non-Nude!!
and
http://tvmboobs.blogspot.com/ "TV/Movie Boobs"

keviepoo

• D Cup
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2009, 11:25:36 AM »
From Golf Channel's Big Break
I am a man,
But I can change..
If I have to..
I guess.

Art Vandalay

• C Cup
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2009, 12:17:31 PM »
A few from through the years.

auto_reply

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2009, 02:12:33 PM »
Please fill us in with what they are from.
*You have reached the Automated Moderation System. In the event of an actual breast expansion emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.*

Xenocrates:
"I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue."

Art Vandalay

• C Cup
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2009, 03:55:17 PM »
Top to bottom and left to right:

Row 1--the first two are of an unknown actress from one of the Mike Hammer TV movies.  Was never able to identify her;  Victoria Principal from Dallas;  Randi Brooks from Mike Hammer;  an unknown from an episode of Hardcastle and McCormick.

Row 2--the first 5 are an unknown from Tales of the Crypt;  Carol Wayne from Love American Style.

Row 3--Tesse Richarde from Cheers;  Lydia Cornell from Too Close for Comfort;  Jennifer Richards from Night Court;  Diana Goodman from Hee Haw; Adrienne Barbeau from Maude

Row 4--Jennifer Richards from Night Court;  Angela Aames from Hill Street Blues, then also from Hardcastle & McCormick and Mork & Mindy;  Shae Marks from Renegade.

Row 5--that's Isabella Rye from Are You Being Served?;  then Anita Merritt from Hunter.

Row 6--Ashley Graves from the episode of Night Stand called "Is Bigger Better?" and then Julia Breck.

auto_reply

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2009, 07:06:25 PM »
Bravo, and thank you!
*You have reached the Automated Moderation System. In the event of an actual breast expansion emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.*

Xenocrates:
"I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue."

RDaneel

• F Cup
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2009, 07:13:29 PM »
Got this from Sons of Anarchy S02 E08 abt 14min into the show. She's in a couple of background shots.

Don't know who she is either.  :(
Intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.

yayot

• C Cup
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2009, 11:07:04 PM »
Got this from Sons of Anarchy S02 E08 abt 14min into the show. She's in a couple of background shots.

Don't know who she is either.  :(

It seems like miss deja

RDaneel

• F Cup
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2009, 11:18:13 AM »

It seems like miss deja

Sure does. These older eyes didn't match the bod to the name. Thanks.
Intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.

Chestnuts

• L Cup
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2009, 04:36:32 PM »
Been ticked off a bit on many occasions that a top heavy girl in the audience on Price is Right never got the chance to come bounding down the aisle, only a fleeting glance as the camera swept the audience.

Avatar by John Coffey, used with permission. Avatar tweaking by Zasha

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2009, 07:11:45 AM »
From the most recent Law and Order entitled "Human Flesh Search Engine." Even from this angle, you can tell this woman is stacked! I'll post some front shots in the next day or so when I get some frontal caps.