Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2009, 07:13:43 AM »
"Frontal caps" sounds like dental work. It's too early for me.

mlincoln86

• A Cup
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2009, 05:59:01 PM »

It seems like miss deja
Sorry gents forgive my ignorance; who is this 'miss deja' u speak of?? :D

Q_BE

• P Cup
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2009, 12:18:01 AM »
Sorry gents forgive my ignorance; who is this 'miss deja' u speak of?? :D

No prob, man. A quick, but great tit-clip from bigtitscurvyasses.com posted to DailyMotion: Missdeja

EDIT: After a little bit more searching, I found a section of Miss Deja preview clips on bigtitscurvyasses: Big Tits Curvy Asses

It is my opinion that more big-tit videos should feature women talking about their tits growing...I mean, a goodly portion of their lives was centered around those ever-expanding orbs, so there oughta be some stories and conversation there...

Q-"But I could be remiss"-BE ::)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 12:34:14 AM by Q_BE »

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2009, 11:43:48 AM »
Man, Law & Order is a goldmine! From Season 6, Episode 11 entitled "Bedfellows." This woman is just my type!

togolane

• E Cup
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2009, 12:08:18 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKB-z-Dg9mM Mike Hammer and the Hammerettes.

TheStrigoii

• D Cup
    • 360.yahoo.com/alexi_strigoii
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2009, 08:20:19 AM »
Got this from Sons of Anarchy S02 E08 abt 14min into the show. She's in a couple of background shots.

Don't know who she is either.  :(

Looks like Deja, but then again the room was dark at that party :P

kraignurser

• E Cup
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2009, 09:16:32 AM »
This episode was mentioned in another thread but I didn't see any caps so I thought it would be appropriate here. It is the A&E show "Intervention" with an woman of Italian ancestry, Marie.  Both her daughters are large breasted as well.

kraig

http://bustypregnant.blogspot.com/ "Busty Pregnant" finds from the web...Non-Nude!!
and
http://tvmboobs.blogspot.com/ "TV/Movie Boobs"

Chestnuts

• L Cup
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2009, 04:38:13 PM »
Let's Make a Deal host seems to avoid picking most busty girls, must be something wrong with him, heh.

Ignore the '2nd banana', check out the background.

Avatar by John Coffey, used with permission. Avatar tweaking by Zasha

anakinsrise

• F Cup
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2009, 12:43:39 PM »
This episode was mentioned in another thread but I didn't see any caps so I thought it would be appropriate here. It is the A&E show "Intervention" with an woman of Italian ancestry, Marie.  Both her daughters are large breasted as well.

kraig

This was a great episode not only for the breasts but the mom finally got back on her feet

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2009, 12:02:22 PM »
From the most recent Law and Order entitled "Human Flesh Search Engine." Even from this angle, you can tell this woman is stacked! I'll post some front shots in the next day or so when I get some frontal caps.

Took me a few days more due to bronchitis, but here is another cap of this woman:

taco

• D Cup
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2009, 06:54:27 PM »
I have no ability to cap (sorry) but if anyone catches the AMC remake of The Prisoner, Hayley Atwell plays Lucy aka 415.  She's bottled awesomesauce.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2009, 07:00:02 PM »
I have no ability to cap (sorry) but if anyone catches the AMC remake of The Prisoner, Hayley Atwell plays Lucy aka 415.  She's bottled awesomesauce.

Cheese and ice, I AGREE: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9979442.0.html

mlincoln86

• A Cup
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2009, 06:53:49 AM »
No prob, man. A quick, but great tit-clip from bigtitscurvyasses.com posted to DailyMotion: Missdeja

EDIT: After a little bit more searching, I found a section of Miss Deja preview clips on bigtitscurvyasses: Big Tits Curvy Asses

It is my opinion that more big-tit videos should feature women talking about their tits growing...I mean, a goodly portion of their lives was centered around those ever-expanding orbs, so there oughta be some stories and conversation there...

Q-"But I could be remiss"-BE ::)

Cheers !! :D

and WOW! Art Vandelay you have the cap of Shae Marks in that episode of Renegade??? THE MEMORIES! That was like my youngest big breast memory ever! It's what started this whole love affair for me- at the time I had no idea who she was and since it's been well over 10yrs , I had dismissed that sighting as a mental exaggeration ("ah she probably wasn't even that big"), but she WAS!! I was so smitten when I first saw that episode (I believe I was 11 or 12). And I only caught a glimpse of her before my younger brother over zealously changed the channel to his cartoons. Do you by ANY CHANCE still have that video still? What a memory!

Art Vandalay

• C Cup
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2009, 11:16:12 AM »

Cheers !! :D

and WOW! Art Vandelay you have the cap of Shae Marks in that episode of Renegade??? THE MEMORIES! That was like my youngest big breast memory ever! It's what started this whole love affair for me- at the time I had no idea who she was and since it's been well over 10yrs , I had dismissed that sighting as a mental exaggeration ("ah she probably wasn't even that big"), but she WAS!! I was so smitten when I first saw that episode (I believe I was 11 or 12). And I only caught a glimpse of her before my younger brother over zealously changed the channel to his cartoons. Do you by ANY CHANCE still have that video still? What a memory!

Here's a vid clip:  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZW383B8F

mlincoln86

• A Cup
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2009, 04:45:34 PM »
Thank you very much , Art! You're a gentleman and a scholar! currently, when I go to the link it says 'access to the file is temporarily unavailable', I'll check back later. Thank you again!