madcap

• A Cup
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #435 on: November 20, 2012, 09:33:40 PM »
Oh, that's why I'm unhappy with how the files on the disc came out.  While I've got the complete videos on the disc, I was figuring on putting up choice "chapter" segments...but with these VOB files there's no separation between those or even the different programs, so I have to find some way to do that now.  When creating the disc, I went to the trouble of setting up the chapter separations so that I wouldn't have to do all that, so I'm disappointed that I can't just upload the pieces I want right away...there's yet more work to do.   :(

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Okay, here are the programs I use to rip and encode videos off dvds.
- DVD Shrink - it's an outdated program, but it still works with most DVD's.  If you're just planning on ripping your own DVD-Rs and don't need to decode the encryption, then it should work fine.  Use this to make rip a copy of the DVD onto your hard drive before you start encoding, you don't want to encode straight from your DVD drive.
- Vidcoder - it's a video encoding program that's based on the popular Handbrake encoding program.  It's more streamlined and easier to use IMO compared to Handbrake.  Use this to do the actual video encoding.  With this you can make separate videos for each chapter of the DVD, if you want.  Make sure you have "Deblock" set to "Default" on the Video Filters submenu of the Settings menu, or else your videos are going to be interlaced and look bad.

Both of these programs are freeware and should be easily findable with some light Googling.  If you need more help, I always found videohelp.com to be useful, they have guides and forums that have lots of information about video encoding.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 09:38:07 PM by madcap »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #436 on: November 21, 2012, 02:38:24 PM »
Good job, madcap, and welcome to the BEA Forum.

If you could add that same information to the thread that number3fac created in the "Computer Tech Help & Info" section of the Forum, that would help to keep all the relevant information in one easy-to-reach place.

Anyone watch Property Virgins on HGTV? I find myself watching it more than ever, especially since they added busty Egypt as a host. I will try and pull off a couple of vidcaps and add them here.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 02:42:50 PM by TheZookie007 »
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

kraignurser

• E Cup
« Reply #437 on: November 29, 2012, 08:42:37 PM »
I would have thought someone would have jumped on this one by now.

We got rid of TV in 2007, so I have to rely on family and friends telling me about TV shows or watching  TV when I stay in hotels. Then I just grab them off the Internet and watch what I want commercial free.  Anyway, we were in Sarasota for Thanksgiving week and I saw a show on A&E called "Duck Dynasty". The matriarch on the show is a full figured woman named, Miss Kay and she is busty. Ironically, on Episode 12 of Season 1, the daughters-in-law comment about their mother-in-law's bust size. :)

Enjoy!

kraig
http://bustypregnant.blogspot.com/ "Busty Pregnant" finds from the web...Non-Nude!!
and
http://tvmboobs.blogspot.com/ "TV/Movie Boobs"

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #438 on: December 06, 2012, 09:57:22 PM »
I saw a promo for Jeopardy! today (Thursday) that had a quite busty black contestant...no idea if she will appear tomorrow, but it might be worth tracking down.

« Reply #439 on: December 27, 2012, 02:28:17 AM »
Randomly stumbled across this (Russian?) ad for beer that apparently improves/embiggens anything it touches.  Click on thumbnail for the video (courtesy of YouTube):

be seeing you...

« Reply #440 on: January 12, 2013, 03:01:45 AM »
In random, played-for-silly-joke BE sightings: the recent episode of 30 Rock had Tina Fey's character taking hormone injections for fertility treatments.  One of the side effects was "swelling of one or more breasts" and sure enough, in a later scene Tina's showing some skewed cleavage as only her left boob has grown (and attention is called to this fact).  It's not much and just some creative costuming effects, but I found it amusing enough and thought it was at least worth noting that this mainstream show had a moment of BE comedy.
be seeing you...

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #441 on: January 12, 2013, 10:33:53 PM »
Groggy late-afternoons channel surfing showed an old episode of "The Closer" that I remembered ONLY because of how paradoxically bounteous and slender Kyra Sedgwick looked in it. It's the episode titled "Heroic Measures" which is season 2, episode 9. The disturbing subject matter of this episode aside, she looks frankly awesome in it: in one series of scenes she's wearing a light orange knit shirt and sweater and her (natural and MILFyness personified) bust to waist ratio is very impressive. I didn't google for a cap (though I'm sure some must be online, given the impression she made) but if you're a Brenda Lee Johnson fan (or even simply a fan of 40-something actresses who haven't ODed on plastic surgery) I suggest you tell your Tivo to grab a copy of "Heroic Measures." ;)

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #442 on: January 13, 2013, 11:54:01 AM »
 :)

Mod edit: yep, that's the one... pretty nice for mainstream/network tv for a main character in a long-running series. :) Even more impressive in motion, so I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a clip. :) -Pal
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 12:58:33 PM by Palomine »

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #443 on: January 16, 2013, 08:08:34 AM »
I had no interest in the Oprah/Lance Armstrong interview until I saw what she is wearing.She doesn't show off her breasts very much but she is letting the girls out for this interview.It airs Thursday and Friday on OWN.

BadXample

• C Cup
« Reply #444 on: January 27, 2013, 06:22:24 PM »
I dont know how prevalent the 'General Insurance' auto commercials are in your area but here theyre played at almost every commercial break. I cring at every high school made animated spot I see. Today I saw a live acion spot that featured a blond with a sweet set of sweater puppies. She looks familiar but I cant place her. Anyone else

http://www.thegeneral.com/commercials/million-quotes/

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #445 on: January 27, 2013, 10:45:16 PM »
I dont know how prevalent the 'General Insurance' auto commercials are in your area but here theyre played at almost every commercial break. I cring at every high school made animated spot I see. Today I saw a live acion spot that featured a blond with a sweet set of sweater puppies. She looks familiar but I cant place her. Anyone else

http://www.thegeneral.com/commercials/million-quotes/

At first I thought it was Carmen Electra but it's not her.  :'(

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #446 on: January 28, 2013, 09:46:07 AM »

At first I thought it was Carmen Electra but it's not her.  :'(

There are countless 'bit-part' actresses who look like her, and another bunch who (still) look like Pamela Anderson. LA is lousy with both kinds, for obvious reasons. Kinda makes me sad that ladies like Chloe and Danni weren't mainstream/mass-media 'ideals' ...had that been the case, the City of Angels would be rife with women channeling them ...which would be much more to my liking. ;)

Since we're on an auto insurance commercial jag here, allow me to point out 'Melinda' from the State Farm 'Road Trip' commercial. I won't be linking to it since there's a k1d in it, but attached is a crop of the actress portraying Melinda. I don't know her name. She's not exactly petite, but very pretty nonetheless.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #447 on: January 30, 2013, 01:00:47 AM »
Yeah, "Melinda" is tasty.

FourHooksPlus

• A Cup
« Reply #448 on: January 31, 2013, 12:44:01 PM »
Malinda is an actual State Farm agent, as is Jessica, the agent on the phone with "Jerry Newman" in a couple of their other commercials.

And yes, I'm in agreement: Malinda has many qualities prized by the superficial man. :)

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #449 on: January 31, 2013, 07:02:36 PM »
Yeah, that's what makes the commercials so fun -- they use actual agents.

Meanwhile, a re-run of a 2007 episode of The Big Bang Theory, featured Sierra Edwards as Howard's date, "Summer".