Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #795 on: January 07, 2016, 12:22:44 PM »
Has anyone seen this Liberty Mutual commercial? Saw it the other night and was VERY impressed - the chick has a HUGE set of tits.. however, have been unable to find it online:
http://www.ispot.tv/ad/79qc/liberty-mutual-perfect-record

Somewhat chesty yes, but I dunno about "huge." :)

liberty-mutual-perfect-record-large-5

After some digging this is what I was able to determine.
(See attached photo)
The commercial was shot sometime in September 2015 - she was 32 or 33 at the time.
Yes, not HUGE but decent given her build, height and weight.
Bust Quotient = 141

Since the original post, I've seen this commercial on TV and yes, she's actually very nicely endowed. No idea if real or implanted of course, but given the relatively low-slung nature of things (;)) I'm gonna hazard a guess and say natural... basically an attractive, well-endowed woman ...and that's nothing to ignore! :)

I did run across the commercial again last night on my DVR, and if/when I can find the time, I'll cap it for posting here, but my DVR is only standard def (a 10-year-old TiVo and the recording was only made at medium quality) so it won't be great. I gotta imagine that commercial is online someplace in HD.

Kudos to insearchofbigtit for his original post about this... I didn't mean to downplay it earlier... she just didn't seem that big in the still image but he was right: in the commercial she's definitely post worthy. :)

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #796 on: January 10, 2016, 12:10:52 PM »
Yes, not HUGE but decent given her build, height and weight.

Agreed. That commercial is shown pretty regularly, but she doesn't get more than a flicker of interest from me each time I see it. If I can capture it I will post it for those who may be interested.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Bftfan

• E Cup
Liberty Mutual Commercial
« Reply #797 on: January 13, 2016, 06:44:16 PM »
Not huge by BEA standards but pretty big for TV.
So, ah... are those real or did ya buy them...?

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #798 on: January 15, 2016, 02:22:19 AM »
This busty black woman was in the front row at WWE TLC a few weeks ago.
Turns out that this is Monique Dupree.She posted some pics of herself from the event on her Instagram.

Re: Liberty Mutual Commercial
« Reply #799 on: January 22, 2016, 12:37:22 PM »
Not huge by BEA standards but pretty big for TV.

OK here is her acting 'reel' from vimeo;
It is FANTASTIC....some references to her tit size in one of the clips... what a gorgeous woman with an amazing set of big, low slung hangers:

https://vimeo.com/130117207
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 12:41:38 PM by insearchofbigtit »

Escher

• C Cup
    • Cgurl
« Reply #800 on: January 30, 2016, 11:56:23 AM »
I spotted this rather nice young lady in an advert for Money Supermarket, part of their 'Epic Wolf' campaign. Only there for a second or so but thought it worth mentioning.

The frame is from their official YouTube advert, but as it's a crowd scene there may be someone under the age of 18 so I can't even link to the video or embed it (site rules.....). If you search for 'epicwolf' on YT it should be the first link. Blink and you'll miss the boobies though !

There are a couple of 'behind the scenes' and 'making of' vids around, so she may feature in them too, not checked.

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #801 on: January 31, 2016, 08:59:01 PM »
From Perry Mason - Season 5, episode 30 - Case of the Lonely Eloper - 5/26/1962

This is Joan Staley at her maximum buxom, age 22
She was in Playboy in November 1958 (at age 18) and smaller of chest by the way.
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #802 on: January 31, 2016, 10:58:50 PM »
WSHH LaffMob: "Hoe Resume"
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #803 on: March 02, 2016, 11:31:45 AM »
Posting this more for the one gag than as a VCR Alert, but Comedy Central's latest soon-to-be-cancelled show called "Not Safe with Nikki Glaser" features a cute slim blonde comic (the titular Nikki) who's working in the vein of Amy Schumer and Sarah Silverman: raunchy, fairly explicit content to get a laugh. No denying Nikki's cute (if your personal cup-size alphabet starts at D, don't bother watching) and yes, there are a few laughs from time to time, but (IMO) the pretty-girl-shocks-by-talking-dirty thing can't, by itself, carry a show... at least not without some really good writers.

In any case, the last episode "wrapped up" with Nikki doing a quick bit about how guys over-share on social media when they reply to pictures that girls post. Her advice boiled down to: "don't overdo it" and she used one fellow's Instagram comment that he'd "like to tongue punch your fart box" as an example of going too far. I mention it here because the crudeness is a bit amusing (not all humor's gotta be high-brow dammit! ;)) and because she's obviously just playing it for laughs... her whole schtick is based on being naughty/flirty/overtly sexual, so her scolding anyone in her audience for the same when presented with "oily tit pics" etc... is hypocritical nonsense. Again, she surely chose this particular comment to respond to on her show for the laughs it would/did generate.

With that said, because cute naughty female comics can sometimes be very appealing, it's hard to disagree with Mr. ILTTPYFB's sentiments as they pertain to Nikki. ;)

Here's a link to the clip at Comedy Central (won't be online forever) if you want to watch this short (1:25sec) clip.

Tongue Punch Nikki Glaser's Fart Box.jpg
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 01:40:19 PM by Palomine »

jim

• Email
« Reply #804 on: March 07, 2016, 10:34:02 AM »
Victoria Vetri in Group Marriagehttp://www78.zippyshare.com/v/vmiW33CL/file.html

HeadSwapsMania

• C Cup
  • Uhh What?!
« Reply #805 on: March 12, 2016, 06:41:22 AM »
Does Anyone have a pic of Cecily Strong's skit where she has a breast reduction surgery on SNL March 5th Episode, they had a couple of morphs of her that really looked great

rtpoe

• Old Fart
Michele Specht as Lt. Dr. Elise McKennah, "Star Trek Continues"
« Reply #806 on: March 21, 2016, 06:43:10 PM »
So I'm surfing YouTube, and I come across another one of those Star Trek fan series. "Star Trek Continues", this one is called. Like most of the better ones, it features the occasional professional actor - Lou Ferrigno and Colin Baker have both had guest roles in this series. Like most of the worse ones, it has the cast trying to imitate Shatner, Nimoy, et al. rather than be their own characters.....

But anyway, when I saw the first episode, "Pilgrim of Eternity", a couple of things stood out. Michael Forest reprises his role as Apollo from the episode "Who Mourns for Adonis?" and even at 84 years of age, still does a damn fine job of it. Oh, and there's ships "counselor" (psychiatrist, really) Dr. Elsie McKenna, as played by the lovely Michele Specht. As you can see, she fills out the classic Trek uniform very, very well. The contrast between her red hair and the blue uniform only exaggerates her curves. I've looked around, and there aren't so much as any "cheesecake" shots of her. But, as they say, dayum!

Michele and Michael Forest:
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Penner

• B Cup
« Reply #807 on: March 22, 2016, 05:26:07 PM »
Does Anyone have a pic of Cecily Strong's skit where she has a breast reduction surgery on SNL March 5th Episode, they had a couple of morphs of her that really looked great

This skit can be found on SNL's official Youtube channel.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 05:35:08 PM by gonZo »

HeadSwapsMania

• C Cup
  • Uhh What?!
« Reply #808 on: March 25, 2016, 05:34:32 PM »

This skit can be found on SNL's official Youtube channel.

Some of the skit arn't avaliable where I live they are locked so I can't see them so a mirror link or a pic would be greatly apprciated

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #809 on: March 25, 2016, 08:48:59 PM »
Here you go...