Keisha_Evans

• G Cup
    • www.keishaevans.com
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #6150 on: September 18, 2015, 11:15:49 PM »
Sounds like the perfect conditions for a measurement photo set/videos  ;)

Excellent idea.    ;D
"There'll be time for introductions later, and maybe some sex. "

www.keishaevans.com

Keisha_Evans

• G Cup
    • www.keishaevans.com
« Reply #6151 on: September 18, 2015, 11:18:25 PM »
Hi Keisha,

Love the fact you post here on the forum. You are such a great person and seem quite friendly. I recently sent you a gift from Amazon. Would it be possible for you to model it for us all here on the forum?

Jim

Thank you!  Was that, by any chance, a bikini?    ;D

www.keishaevans.com

Keisha_Evans

• G Cup
    • www.keishaevans.com
« Reply #6152 on: September 18, 2015, 11:21:29 PM »
Keisha, you're awesome! :) do you have any plans to do any more b/g scenes in the future? :)

I'm sure I could persuade my "helping hands" to make another appearance.  He's a shy one, though.   ;)

www.keishaevans.com

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6153 on: September 19, 2015, 10:51:51 AM »

Thank you!  Was that, by any chance, a bikini?    ;D

(prays that it was a bikini)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #6154 on: September 19, 2015, 06:13:50 PM »
see this is one of the reason why Keisha is in my top 3 (or should I say top 6 ;) he he he) she is genuinely funny and sweet and I love how she posts here an interacts with us booby lovers with her own unique charm and sweetness.

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Darkwolf43

• C Cup and still growing.
    • Email
« Reply #6155 on: September 19, 2015, 06:27:07 PM »
Yes I was a bikini I ordered for you from Amazon.com, if I remember correctly it was silver with a design on it. Could you please model it for us.

Jim

Ps if you want you could send me a private one??

Vaalser4

• A Cup
« Reply #6156 on: September 20, 2015, 05:40:40 AM »
Yes I was a bikini I ordered for you from Amazon.com, if I remember correctly it was silver with a design on it. Could you please model it for us.

Jim

Ps if you want you could send me a private one??

Yeah I'd love to see that  ;D

Did you ever appear in a magazine Keisha? And I don't mean one like "Score" or something like that per se.

lucaxyz2

• ZZ cup
« Reply #6157 on: September 20, 2015, 02:42:15 PM »
I remember seeing keisha on score a while ago

« Reply #6158 on: September 20, 2015, 03:06:11 PM »
Yes!!!   ;D    We have to help out all those poor braless mega boobers!   Or maybe not.  There's something appealing about hypnotically swinging free titties....And now I've distracted myself....But, I could totally be the boobies for that endeavour.   ;D

Congratulations, you've passed the rigorous application process.

I'll need to take some intensive measurements and need a bit of "hands on" time. Have your people talk to my people  ;D

msumma13

• A Cup
« Reply #6159 on: September 20, 2015, 04:04:43 PM »
Its just really nice to see how down to earth you are and share the same interests as all of us and your a gamer on top of it :O JACKPOT!!!! I've been on a Destiny: The Taken King kick, you should check it out.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #6160 on: September 24, 2015, 07:59:09 AM »
Keisha has posted a new video in her site.  :)

Bearbacca

• A Cup
    • Email
« Reply #6161 on: September 24, 2015, 08:52:47 AM »
It is, indeed, a Filco, although I totally considered a WASD.  The next question is, what switches?   ;).   And alas, it is not a Razer mouse.  I had 3 of the Nagas, but they all suffered from the same issue over time, so I decided no more.  I went for a Logitech G600 gaming mouse.  I love it!

Are you a clackity-clack kind of girl? Red, blue, brown switches? Understand about the Razer mice, they usually work great for the first year, and then seem to peter out after that. I have an ouroboros, and I have to disassemble it every 6 months to clean under the scroll wheel to fix a squeak that crops up...

titorteat

• A Cup
« Reply #6162 on: September 25, 2015, 01:37:42 PM »
I actually have a sports bra type thing that is see-through now.  It started out solid black.   ;D   But that is from wear over time.  Most tops are quite evident before I even make it out of the house, lol.  So I usually catch that.  I have discovered a few that are a lot more transparent once I put them on than they were on the hanger.

The fabric on the sports bra must have been under extreme stress. Providing support for breasts like yours cannot be the easiest task, though it sounds like a dream job. Its probably good that you go out wearing more modest clothing. I mean there must every now and then happen accidents or near accidents around you even when you wear the most mundane outfits. Its of course not your fault, but some people will find it difficult to concentrate on whatever they are doing when you are present. ;)

It would be fun if there was a fabric that would go from entirely opaque to appreciably transparent with a minor increase of stretch. Should you wear a shirt made of that material, you could discreetly surprize flash your frontier topograhy just by taking a particularly deep breath: "Keisha is so nice and wonderfully feminine, but did I dream what I think I just saw?" :o ;D
|titor|

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #6163 on: September 27, 2015, 02:53:11 AM »
And for anyone who'd like to take a gander at some pics you might have missed, here ya go!

Mwah!

It appears I've missed a lot of things these past few years ...

-Munch "anyone have the cliff notes?" Wolf

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #6164 on: October 06, 2015, 09:30:45 AM »
Keisha has a new video out.  :)