Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2001, 03:15:00 AM »
Hey, I'd pay for it, (So long as it wasn't PAL, do they still use that recording standard?) and pay him for his trouble; If something's worth having, it's worth paying for, don'cha think? Maybe we can encourage a certain enthusiasm in him by getting together a group order, and offering him a commission?

Including postage and handling, each video is about 9000 yen, about $75 at current exchange rates.

Tom Taylor

• E Cup
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TTfiend/
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2001, 03:00:00 PM »
I love beautiful women. I adore big tits. Beautiful women are scarce. Beautiful, big tits are very rare indeed. Young, beautiful, big titted women are living goddesses...

At Russian-B a new Yulia 4 movie is on offer. (Sorry, no foreign orders, yet) The page contains 9 new images.

At the Yuria Nova Teengoddess Club in the Russian-B Gallery No. 4 you will find 6 more images that are not in the Russian-B gallery. No idea where they got them from. (Probably Russian-A's took them already offline.)

At The Unofficial Yulia Nova Club in the 10-16-01 New Yulia Pics Gallery are 10 more images that are neither at Russian-B nor in the first Yuriateen... club despite the fact that the Unofficial... club moderator claims to have copied them from there...

The friendly, little chaps at BACHELOR (sorry, no foreign subscriptions or orders, ever) obviously know their business (see the Japanese economy at large) and after the OCT issue, one great bra shot, Yulia is in their DEC issue as well (still not on the cover !?) The page contains one image of cantaloupe sized peaches.

And now the best. Somebody in Japan made new clips from the first tapes. The nifty site is already down. Here is a briefcase were somebody with a considerable lack of taste in urls uploaded them. The clips are in Quicktime .mov format but ONLY viewable with Quicktime 5. If necessary you will have to update (another 5MB download). Somebody at the Unofficial club converted them to .mpg and uploaded them to his ftp server

IP: 65.13.67.73
username: yulia
password: nova

But the size is 23MB instead of 7MB.

The first clip shows her in Moscow on the Red Square displaying the attractions of the new Russia to unsuspecting tourists, then applying make-up, lolling on a bed, sporting her pierced navel (decadent Western influences), hugging her titties, wriggling and presenting her cute ass in a dark, damp sauna where her jutting balconies are illuminated with a flashlight from below. (You don't believe that? Wait and see...)

The second clip starts with the torch light spot travelling lovingly from her pussy up to her grinning face (ah, cute dimples), she then demonstrates the superior resistance of pre-stressed Russian produced fabrics against tensile forces, then she saunters over into the shower to show off her beauties, grabs lifts and squeezes them, without showing mercy to the audience. (God...)

The third clip is my vision of an ideal Christmas (if I had one wish, no two...) The camera-man has decided to abandon an erect stance for good and to only move on his knees in her presence. Yulia models a completely hideous pink dress (a gift?) and a nice set of ... ah ... ear clips.

To cut it short and to put it mildly: This is a MUST have. If the briefcase goes prematurely out of commission give me a YELP!

Yours, TT

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2001, 04:27:00 PM »
Woah!  Thanks for the heads-up, Tom!

« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2001, 05:30:00 PM »
oh my GOD! those lue eyes; that shimmering dark hair; luminiscient milky skin, those massive pink capped melons. i nominate yulia and sharday as newcommers of the year!

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2001, 09:28:00 PM »
I couldn't get the ftp addy to work, what am I doing wrong?  Please help!

Dingus

« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2001, 12:14:00 AM »
I got it to work, but it was darned slow downloading a couple of the jpegs as a test, I hate to think how long the mpegs would take. Days?

First, you open up a DOS prompt window, and change directory to where you want the stuff to arrive. (That part is optional, you can move it after it's on your computer. Then you type in, "ftp 65.13.67.73" and hit enter.

You should eventually see this line:
"User (65.13.67.73 :(none)):" It's asking for the user name, you type in "yulia", and hit enter. Then after a pause you'll get "Password:", enter "nova". When you get back the ftp prompt, enter "binary", to switich it out of text mode. Enter "prompt" to switch off prompting, so it won't ask for confirmation on each file you transfer.

Now you can pull over the images. Type in "mget *.jpg" and the jpegs will start streaming over. "mget *.mpg" will pull over the mpegs, but that will take a LONG time. Or you can do "dir *.mpg", pick out the file you want to transfer, and do a "get [that file name]".

When you're done, just type in "bye" to close the connection.

That help?

[ October 23, 2001: Message edited by: werelocktemp ]

DTM

• G Cup
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2001, 02:58:00 AM »
I got in thanks to your excellent instructions.. One line says information received at 4.73bytes/second.....if I read it right the third movie is almost 12mb. This could take a while at that speed. Hope the last 2 movies are the new ones.? Will it say transfer complete when the movie is downloaded ? Never worked in DOS before..
    DTM
She should make one of them stolen home videos.

prinz

• Z Cup
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2001, 03:10:00 AM »
Ssswing! yousers! my my she is one tasty dish..thanks  Cheers PE

DTM

• G Cup
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2001, 03:40:00 AM »
Was just disconnected by host after 45 min. Has anyone been lucky enough to get the movie clips ? Why not just post them to the newsgroups ? They will end up there anyways ..           thank you
She should make one of them stolen home videos.

jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »
Thankyou, Tom!!  Great new pics, and thanx for all the site refs., nicely presented.  Good news for all!!
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

Tom Taylor

• E Cup
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TTfiend/
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2001, 06:46:00 AM »
Glad you're enjoying it. The briefcase is alive and well (no bandwidth exceeded at time of writing). If you click on the link it seems not to work.
Log into YAHOO in another window, then drag and drop the briefcase link from here into it. The .mov is just much smaller and the QT player is very nifty.
Have fun, TT

Alicia

• F Cup
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Alicia_Photo_Album_1
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2001, 07:51:00 AM »
Anyone have bigger versions of the photos (not the vidcaps)? I suppose members get bigger versions?
I wanna wear every pair!

ahamu22

• E Cup
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2001, 08:15:00 AM »
i'm using fetch 3.0 on a mac... i couldn't get through, received a message that there were no more network sockets or some such thing?

akio

ltfields

• G Cup
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2001, 02:00:00 PM »
I'm attempted to download the largest of the movies now, I'll see if I can share them through Kazaa sometime tomorrow.  I'll give specifics when I'm ready to share.
If you Masturbate 20 times a day, you'll never make it out the door.
You might make it TO the door, but once you squeeze the handle, you'll pass out.

--Lewis Black

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2001, 04:37:00 PM »
Thanks for the tit, err, tip!

What little I have seen of her, she is a goddess!

Have tried four times today to d/l the mpgs, but the server bandwidth is infinitesimal!

It takes forever to transfer 23 MB at 1Kbyte (or less) per sec!

Any other sites (with more bandwidth) these can be found?

BB