redtalon11

• E Cup
Re: Huge tit sightings and your reactions
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2001, 08:09:00 PM »
Invisible Pervert,

What the hell happened to you to get you so incredibly jaded to the point of giving up on the opposite sex?!?  I think it's time for some tough love/coaching here.
GET BACK IN THE GAME!!!   YOU CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT PLAYING.  HIT'EM HARD AND HIT'EM OFTEN.  YOU GOTTA KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND YOUR EYES OPEN.  NOW GET OUT THERE AND KICK SOME ASS!!!! - - ...Whew!  Sorry about that.  Flashback from the football days.  Anyway, don't give up.  There's at least one out there for you.  You just gotta keep looking.

Redtalon

zappfra

• F Cup
  • PALOMINE - He's no pal of mine
    • groups.yahoo.com/group/hithouseproductions/
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2001, 08:37:00 PM »
if two average looking babes are walking down the street and one has big tits and the other doesn't, only one will get my attention, as it would with any true boob hound that hangs out at the forum.
PALOMINE - He's no pal of mine

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2001, 02:14:00 AM »
It's not as simple as that Red, I wish it was.

Truth of it is is that I don't look for just anyone, and I guess that this is my problem. As they say beggars can't be choosers, but to me that doesn't mean I'd settle for second best, if I did I would do that woman no favours if my heart wasn't in it (tits or no tits to put it crudely).

My reason for being this way is simple.

All I want is to be able to find a woman who sees me as I see her, on all levels no exceptions. I'm probably making things too hard for myself by this outlook. But for those of us who don't look like gods gift (in my case is like sean connery in reverse) this self delusion is the only way I can fool myself into believing that I will succeed.

I'll take a risk doing a "Cappy" in saying that some of us here may feel the same way on this score, though I won't guarentee it.

She was soo different, so much more real and not just a face in the crowd. Sorry.

F_Cup_Fitzgerald

• Banned User
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2001, 06:22:00 AM »
Yah, with all due respect to Coach Redtalon, the "suck it up, soldier" speech doesn't work in all situations. But I don't think your situation will last forever. Chances are you will find another woman, just as compelling.

We've all been there, guy. I remember a couple of situations in particular where my hands were practically TREMBLING to touch her. In both cases she had an IMMENSE chest. But it was not to be, because in both cases she also had what turned out to be a repellent personality. Maybe this was a blessing in disguise: it would've been even worse if I'd gotten even more involved with one of them and THEN found out what a bitch she was. Maybe you have escaped "with the skin of your teeth."

Subgirlie

• E Cup
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2001, 06:27:00 AM »
Invisible pervert:

It is just a matter of finding that right girl that thinks the same about you.  Matching up two people that are completely compatible is not an easy task.  That is why we look our entire lives trying to find that man/woman that is perfect for us (I mean perfect as far as what we are looking for for, not perfect as in flawless).  I have been single for 3 years b/c I have not found the right guy for me.  I always meet these macho dorks that think they are all that, but I prefer more of the computer nerd type (like me).  And I actually WANT a man that is breast obsessed b/c at least I know he will fulfill my needs.  

My point is, don't stop looking.  Eventually you will find the right female for you, until then you have the pics and your five best friends.

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2001, 07:16:00 AM »
If only it was like that subby dear.

I will explain.

I am a computer systems engineer, by that definition, logical and rational minded. What was to come to signify this whole one sided affair was preminition, sign, and  portent.

Preminition
I could never remember what she looked like in exact detail (sounds bad, but my imagination is very good, so is my memory) so my mind would fill in the details missing details and come up short missing the very essence of and "the something" that made her "her".

One afternoon I was sitting down trying to remember what she looked like, and the best way to describe what happend next was this:

in my mind where all was planned,
the wind blew,
her face on the sand,
the wind blew again,
her face gone from the land.

The only time I ever remebered her exactly.

One hour later I saw her, I never kept tabs on her routine, that's called stalking I'm not one for that, as it has the VERY opposite effect.

That was the first one.

Sign
Was with a friend, who had never seen her, but who I bored the pants off about. Saw her, said "OMG there she is" to him. Quick, detour see if we could get in front so he could see why I was so taken with her.

Thought that we had lost her and she had gone on somewhere so I said lets go this way, huge wind comes from nowhere, so bad we can't almost stand, so we don't go the way I recommended just in case. Took it as a sign that it was not to be went back in the opposite direction.

There she was.

And that was the second.

I smiled at her, guess I should have left it at that, guess I wasn't that smart.

Later this year met her, talked, and it all went sour, I could feel her closing down her boarders to me, instinct. Gave her my number, (I know now that she feigned taking it down, I just hoped at the time...)

Fool.

After all that as she went I felt the future itself twist cruelly. Her last word "let's leave it at that, and I hope you find someone"

Cold.

So you see, this is why I have become so jaded. After having my little insular word rocked on it's axis, having dared to believe in some other outcome than has always been afforded me, the forces that control my life saw fit to play conkers with me.

This is why now I close my own boarders, this little tale as strung out as has been told, is my reason. I felt true to what I sensed. Fate conspired against me.    

[ December 12, 2001: Message edited by: invisible pervert ]

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2001, 01:26:00 AM »
So you really didn't know a thing about her.  A bit obsessive, don't you think?  Painting yourself a perfect life with someone you've barely spoken to, let alone spend time with is whack. What you need is  some real-time real effort. True love just doesn't present itself to complete strangers, which is why you shouldn't be wearing your heart on your sleeve over this one. She had something you were enamored with, nothing more, and certainly nothing I'd consider a relationship. This is a wake up call. You don't have to change a thing about yourself, if that is who you are comfortable with (God knows it took me thirty odd years to come to that, and it is because I found the love of a good woman. Besides, my tastes and preferences, and not about appearance either, changed as I grew, and learned what I liked and disliked.) but presentation is the key. Put your best foot forward (I'm sure you are not the troll you make yourself out to be).

sheb "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" sheber

[Rent this space]

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2001, 03:57:00 PM »
A fair point sheber, and indeed one of the many reasons why I think it better if I stay out of the game.

It's being wrong that I hated.

[ December 12, 2001: Message edited by: invisible pervert ]

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2001, 01:15:00 AM »
Sorry in advance for a rather lengthy post, but having been ground zero on this topic for many years, I thought a little advice from a fellow (almost-)former victim was in order.

First of all, big kudos to Redtalon for the HILARIOUS football thing!  I laughed my ass off.  

That said, invisible, you sound more like me with every post, and that's just scary.  I honestly can't remember how many times I've been turned over the years, and it's probably better that way.  I should probably mention that I have not had a single success, except for the one who turned out to be nuts.  She did have big boobs, though, LOL.....yet more important was the fact that, yes, she was freakin' nuts.  Can we say 'mistake?'  I think we can.  

Sidetracked, sorry.  Anyway, like I said, you sound a lot like me.  To put it colorfully, I'm that crayon that nobody likes to color with.  You know, how there's always those couple of crayons whose colors just repulse you, so you just kind of work *around* them and use the ones that attract your attention more?  That would be me.  BUT, thing is, I try not to let it get me down, and it only does from time to time.  And--big thing here--I TRY.  Oh, brother, you wouldn't believe how I try.  And it does NOT get easier, because I am more afraid of rejection that anyone that I know.  And I don't do lines and all that shit, I mean who the hell am I, Leisure Suit Larry?  (Ba-dum-ch.)  I am not sure if I try too hard, but I may even try too often, because it's not long after one bats me down before I'm after another one.  True 'nuff, that's a problem too in its own small way, but there's got to be something said for a guy who goes out there and gives it his all and then some every single time, win or lose.  Trust me, I did the whole pity party thing for a looooong time, and it got me nowhere fast.  And, to boot, while I was giving out all those negative vibes, every girl who saw me was getting them.  I truly believe that how you feel is how you look.  If you feel like a million bucks, I don't care if you're wearing a Prada potato sack, you'll look like ten million.  Therefore, if you feel like fifty cents, you'll look like that rusty penny from the bottom of the pocket that people try to spend as quickly as they can because they just don't like it, but aren't quite sure why.  As far as I'm concerned, pos. and neg. vibes make a HUGE difference.  I now give out POSITIVE vibes, and while I have not been successful since I've started, it's only with the couple of girls I've tried with.  (And one was a total bitch and the other was already committed, so those are arguable.)  But, OTHER girls have been noticing me a LOT.  A couple I wasn't really interested in, and several that I was, and I mean really good looking girls--but you know, just my luck, those are the ones I see in passing or out somewhere who flirt blatantly and then I never see them again or something...  but, the thing is, on some level, things HAVE changed.  I just haven't been able, by chance, to catch any of the ones who were looking yet.  I am sure it won't be long.  And I continue marching on, thinking positively...and it doesn't hurt that I dress great, too.      Seriously, do keep that in mind.  The way you feel about yourself and your general outlook on life project themselves outward, and if you think poisonous thoughts, for what it's worth, something about you that people just can't put their fingers on looks poisonous, too.  They think, "Hmm, this person doesn't have anything important to say or offer" and write you off.  If you are beautiful inside, appearances be damned, somehow, hell or high water, nothing will stop you from being beautiful outside, too.  If you really project assertiveness and confidence, they give you the once-over and think subconsciously that this is someone who has something important to say, or something nice to offer; in short, they think, "This person has something good about them, and it's worth my time to find out what it is."

And I also understand the thing about aiming for girls you think to be out of your league, but not wanting to settle for something that you're not happy with.  I tend to look for the prettiest one in the room, a true fault, but I can't fix it.  While I am no heartthrob, I also know that I am not exactly Pappy Yokum, and refuse to settle for some chick who, forgive me, looks like someone pulled the very Ugly Tree out of the ground and walloped her with it, stick be damned, and you are not wrong for doing the same.  If nothing else, look at it this way: Out of all the great looking single girls out there, there's got to be at least ONE who isn't a bitch.  (And I swear, one of these days, I WILL find her LOL.....)  And a lot of the guys who are considered to be "in equal caliber" are usually big time jerks.  After a while, the smart girls will learn their lessons and start looking for decent guys who appreciate them also for who they are.  And when strike out do the assholes, youg Jedi, your turn it will be, mmm.  ...Remember what I said about those coupla crayons nobody likes to use because they don't jump out at them?  Well, the good-looking crayons that everyone loves get used up real fast.  And when they're short and dull, down in the bottom of the box, the unused ones tower above them, tall and sharp as the day they were made.  And remember how one day, there was SOME picture you colored where you just HAD to use one of thosecrayons, and no other one would achieve just the right effect?  And then when you did, the picture was all the more beautiful for it.

You seem to be someone who appreciates poetry, and so here are the lyrics to a rather cute little Jerome Kern tune called "Pick Yourself Up" that are, nonetheless, very appropriate here.  Truer words were never spoken.

quote:
Nothing's impossible, I have found
For when my chin is on the ground
I pick myself up, dust myself off, start all over again

Don't lose your confidence if you slip
Be grateful for a pleasant trip
And pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again

Work like a soul inspired till the battle of the day is won
You may be sick and tired but you'll be a man, my son
Don't you remember the famous men who had to fall to rise again?
They picked themselves up, dust themselves off and started all over again  

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2001, 01:47:00 AM »
Isolation has caused this. That is the answer in my case, as we all need a focus to look to, something better, and mine was addmitedly madness.

Nice idea about crayons, like that but therein is a risk. You could be just used as you said for that moment because you seem to be right for the job at the time.

Oh deary me negativity again, mind you the days I feel good are few, most days I feel of nothing, not sad not happy just blank.

I'll let this rest for now, it's taken over this thread too much already. Thanks for the input people. And your patience.

Someone elses turn now.

[ December 13, 2001: Message edited by: invisible pervert ]

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2001, 06:21:00 AM »
Sorry a though just struck me, sheber.

True she was a total stranger, but a statement of the obvious is called for here:-

everyone starts out strangers, where you go from there is up to you.

It's just that we forget that after we get to know someone.

With that in mind I forged ahead, as the old saying goes "hope springs eternal", just that mine sprung a leek.

[ December 13, 2001: Message edited by: invisible pervert ]

F_Cup_Fitzgerald

• Banned User
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2001, 06:37:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by invisible pervert:

in my mind where all was planned,
the wind blew,
her face on the sand,
the wind blew again,
her face gone from the land.

The only time I ever remembered her exactly.

. . . . .

(I know now that she feigned taking it down, I just hoped at the time...)

Fool.

After all that as she went I felt the future itself twist cruelly. Her last word "let's leave it at that, and I hope you find someone."

Cold.

I see what the difficulty is now. Our good friend Invisible Pervert has the mixed blessing to have the soul of a poet. Trust me (as someone who's written a few poems), rejection is agony on the soul, but great for the poetic muse. I've written some of my best stuff as a direct result of being rejected. It's the only consolation. And wouldn't you know it, when times were good, the muse totally dried up.

Hell, I can't even get Subgirlie to acknowledge my existence, and that's through the impersonal medium of the Web. Imagine how quickly I'd get shot down if she could SEE me. . . .          (I don't mean to single out SG, but she actually POSTS here, which makes her a lot more accessible than most famous models I've seen pictures of.)

"I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each./ I do not think that they will sing to me." --T.S. Eliot

Hmm. Maybe we should have a "poetry about Subgirlie" thread here.   If it wouldn't embarrass her or creep her out, I'd start it myself. . . .

[ December 13, 2001: Message edited by: F-Cup Fitzgerald ]

Johnny_Swell

• E Cup
    • johnnyswell.deviantart.com
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2001, 08:32:00 AM »
I’m not a frequent poster so much as I once was, but sometimes I just feel the need to chime in.  I firmly believe that unless you are one of the extraordinarily lucky few who actually meets the girl of your dreams when you’re still too young to have been burned, we all have that One That Got Away.  And no matter how many times you ask yourself what you could have one differently, more often than not it wasn’t what you did so much as who you are.  It’s not an insult, it’s difficult realization that the girl you dream about doesn’t necessarily dream about you.  We imagine such fantastic things in the gardens of our minds, and assign the things (and people) we want into the scenarios playing in that little theater.  We are aware of our mortality, and without these wonderful dreams and stories it would be hard, I think, to keep the gray clouds that lurk at the edge of optimism from casting a pall over these bright shining lies.  
Other people have heard this story but since I haven’t posted much here there are whole new crops of people who I can bore to tears with my strange exploits, hehheh.  When I was young, in the 8th grade, I took a day off to drive to Johns Hopkins in Maryland with my father and grandfather – grandpa was having something done but I don’t remember what, and I had to sit in the lobby and wait.  I sat down next to a girl named Jennifer who was in the 9th grade and pregnant, very much so.  I had nothing but time so we talked, and talked.  She was bubbly, yet smart and gorgeous, and I kept thinking what a shame it was she was burdened so young with such a difficult position.  And we just clicked, I mean in every way we were like long separated compatriots rediscovering a long lost friend.  It was surreal. Eventually I did ask what she was doing here, if it was close to her time.  She said “I go in soon”, and I said, “ I mean, you know... how much longer till you’re gonna have the baby”.  She looked at me and her face completely fell.  I mean it was like one second she was my friend, the next I was a total bastard judging her harshly.  She just looked at me and said “I am not pregnant!” and stood up, obviously hurt, to walk away.  She wasn’t pregnant, her breasts were squished together by some kind of foundation garment so when she sat it looked that way.  She had a bust that descended to her waist, maybe a little below.  I had never dreamed that a girl like that could be real, of course I was just 14 and figuring out what parts of girls I liked.  I should have said “I’m sorry” or “It doesn’t matter” or … anything that would have brought her back long enough to let me apologize my way out, maybe get an address or phone number… but I just sat there trying to think of what to say, embarrassed and red-faced, struck dumb that my dreamgirl had just came and left without me realizing it.  With or without that bosom she was nearly perfect, but I have always wondered what might have happened had I just chose a few words differently – a simple ignorant statement left me stunned for years.  No one in school lived up to my imagination’s expectation, and as a consequence I turned down every girl that hit on me until after I graduated from high school, because I kept having some weird, perfect dream.  She was the closest to that dream I had when I hit puberty and sculpted the perfect girl in my mind’s eye.  I only knew her for 3 hours and it was like losing a limb when I scared her away.  So there’s my story of how badly a simple comment, that wasn’t even a reaction to knowing a girl was busty, can go.
BUT – and here’s the important part – in time I realized that by shutting myself off the only thing I did was take myself out of the game.  Since I made that realization and stopped shutting everyone out I have had a very active social life.  I’ve dated exotic dancers and librarians, women who were model pretty and women who did look like they had been hit by an ugly stick, and found qualities in both.  EVERY woman has something unique to offer.  You don’t have to strike gold on the first strike of the shovel, but until you dig, you never know what you’ll find.  I have never looked into the eyes of a woman who knew all my secrets who was able to look back, not with judgment, but with understanding or even better, a shared passion.  I might never know that feeling, but I might one day.  It’s keeping the faith that matters.  You never know when or where it’ll happen, and it DOES happen.  I know some people whom it has happened for.  The only thing that is for sure is that if you don’t let it, it won’t.  Can’t win the lottery if you don’t buy a ticket.  Patience and hope. It might happen, it might not, but I won’t ever feel foolish for keeping that little part of me that walks in the garden of bright shining lies alive.  

This is gonna look so sappy once the Nyquil wears off I bet…

The sickeningly eternal optimist,
Johnny Swell

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2001, 12:29:00 PM »
Very eloquent, Johnny.
[Rent this space]

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2001, 01:14:00 AM »
Know the ugly stick, got hit by it once in my teens, took 4 years for the effect to wear off. Oh joy to acne* the ravager.

*Lit : acne taken from the scots for "oh no" or "ach neee!" recanted by both sufferes and their dream lovers, "gee us a kiss, wuman" "ach nee!"