Craig_Mercer

• P cup
Mercerwatch: Latest Developments.
« on: June 25, 2001, 02:52:00 AM »
This will be a weekly wrap-up of sightings unreported, breasts to look out for, minor scenes of major breasts in movies, etc.

Worked Saturday, was off Sunday one notable sighting in the store, a frequent shopper, college age who I somehow looked over in the past, until she put on a halter that put her 36-DD on a 120 lb. frame out in the open. They weren't huge in volume, but somehow, by the way they hung and the firmness, they looked to be about 5 lbs apiece. Very heavy indeed. Beyond that no other notable sightings. Tae-Bo king Billy Blanks did stop through though nice bloke.

I've been checking out clips from Dr. Dolittle 2 and I'm disturbed. Check out how much Raven Symone (formerly of the Cosby Show) has grown, up and out! We may have a new Soleil Moon Frye on our hands.

While it's still on the newsstands, grab the July (Janet Jackson) issue of Redbook for the most incredible true tale of breast hypertrophy ever published. Complete with a 3 lb overnight breast growth. Lactation at 10 times the normal rate (2 gallons a day!!!!) to the point of soaked linens and p.j.'s. Custom made bras. For fuck's sake the woman couldn't even fit into the school chairs with attached seats she was so huge. No pictures, she was camera shy at the time for some reason. Anyhow, this true story puts most tales in Chili's archive (no disrespect C.) to shame. can't find it? Expect a transcript.

An interesting anecdote about Loni Andersons nipples aired on her E! True hollywood story tonight, I missed the 2nd half hopefully they talk about her hyper hormonal mid-life crisis where she ballooned to an F-cup and required a reduction.

E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S