sex_panther

• A Cup
split
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2009, 08:14:31 PM »
Reposted my avatar, it works ok.  I can see the image on your post and images that were embedded inside previous posts but the pictures that were attached to the header of a post (had to click on the word attachment to see them) are gone also many many boxes with red x in them in the posts themselves ???
SP
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 08:56:51 PM by sex_panther »
60% of the time it works every time

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
split
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2009, 09:11:07 PM »
Addition to my avatar vanishing, but I just reload it, most of my gif animation post vanish as well. I went thru my posting under my name and the hacker or someone did a good job stripping away the post, but I notice that other people post are still there. Hard to say that they didn't link their picture posted outside the BEA.

Was there an issue with my old avatar of SaRenna Lee flopping her boob side to side naked on the floor?

I see that only the images posted from outside of BEA are still up, so it's not just mine!

Are they permanently gone now??
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 09:16:26 PM by 3deroticer »
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
split
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2009, 09:15:33 PM »
Earlier this evening I was able to edit my profile.  I didn't have enough time to complete fixing up the signature until getting back a short bit ago.

I can no longer edit my profile; the links to those 4 submenus have disappeared.

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
split
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2009, 09:18:19 PM »
SOL Masterfly!

I just edited just in time before that option was gone!!

LOL!
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
split
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2009, 09:22:22 PM »
Heh.  :)  I was able to tweak some of my stuff before heading off.

I just discovered something else.  The search function seems to be broken.  Or at least the advanced search function.

I tried looking for my old thread where I discuss collared_cherri's boobjob.  After starting out very specific then getting more and more general, after about 3 or 4 attempts I got this msg:

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
Not immediately dissuaded, I tried a slight variation in the search, but got the above message again.

theproject

• E Cup
    • hugeboobsobsession.com
Re: PLEASE POST NEW BUGS / FEATURE REQUESTS / QUESTIONS HERE
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2009, 09:26:56 PM »
Hello, nice to see the forum back online :D:D However I can't understand how to change the profile settings. when I go to "profile" tab, I get the summary screen and no option to change anything. The help says that there should be links on the left to change things like the prefered theme etc etc.

Am I doing anything wrong?
Thanks for any help.

Cya :)

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2009, 09:37:56 PM »
I just came here to make the same post, but theproject beat me to it.

also, so are the avatars gonna be limited to the new smaller size, or might that be changed back to the old size restrictions?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 09:40:55 PM by HandyRefuse »
HandyRefuse

Executor

• C Cup
Re: NEW BEA Forum --- Comments, Questions, and Problems
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2009, 10:57:40 PM »
I fixed the avatar problem with a style for the Stylish extension for Firefox:
Code: [Select]
@-moz-document url(http://forum.bearchive.com/)
{
img { width:auto !important; height:auto !important;
}
}
?????
???????????????
Quamobrem?
Quod tui tangis nocturne.

BelShanar

• E Cup
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2009, 10:59:20 PM »
I may just be having a user error here, but I am unable to modify my profile.

I can't access anything to alter my password, or change the time zone I have the forum set to, or change my avatar either.

I checked the help section, and it appears as though I am missing an option button in my profile page?

H_cups

split
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2009, 11:04:17 PM »
I have lost the option to edit my profile info. It WAS there at one time, but now it is gone. I also have LOTS of boxes with the red X in it. It looks like maybe the smileys and I'm not sure if thats a problem on my end or not. ??? ???

auto_reply

split
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2009, 11:28:37 PM »
Earlier this evening I was able to edit my profile.  I didn't have enough time to complete fixing up the signature until getting back a short bit ago.

I can no longer edit my profile; the links to those 4 submenus have disappeared.

You should be able to adjust your avatar, preferences and signature now.
*You have reached the Automated Moderation System. In the event of an actual breast expansion emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.*

Xenocrates:
"I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue."

auto_reply

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2009, 11:37:39 PM »
Try again.
*You have reached the Automated Moderation System. In the event of an actual breast expansion emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.*

Xenocrates:

cappicard

• A Cup
Search
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2009, 11:39:06 PM »
I've got problems with search. Whenever I put in "sighting" in the search box nothing comes up. I'm pretty sure there have been a lot of sighting related topics. thanks in advance

auto_reply

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2009, 11:40:32 PM »
I fixed the avatar problem with a style for the Stylish extension for Firefox:
Code: [Select]
@-moz-document url(http://forum.bearchive.com/)
{
img { width:auto !important; height:auto !important;
}
}

For your browser only.

Xenocrates:

auto_reply

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2009, 11:41:22 PM »
I may just be having a user error here, but I am unable to modify my profile.

I can't access anything to alter my password, or change the time zone I have the forum set to, or change my avatar either.

I checked the help section, and it appears as though I am missing an option button in my profile page?

Please try again.

Xenocrates: