August 23, 2014, 04:29:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 128   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Chelsea Charms 2009-? thread MERGED  (Read 1229622 times)
BarnacleBill
G Cup

« on: June 25, 2009, 05:39:02 PM »

Hi everyone, i remember there was a Chelsea in 2008 thread, but I can't find it.

I just wanted to bring everyone's attention to the fact that this September 3, 2009 will be the TENTH ANNIVERSARY of the Unveiling of Chelsea Charms.   Shocked

Chelsea was "unveiled" at the Adult Dancer's Expo in Las Vegas in 1999.  Cheesy

I remember there was a thread about Chelsea where the question was, "Have you seen or had a private dance with Chelsea?" and a HUGE number of BEA members had seen or experienced Chelsea in all her beauty and glory (I've seen her 3 times).   Cool

She obviously has a very unique position in the superbusty model fan community.   Grin

We need to think of something special we could do for her the 10th Anniversary of her "coming out" party.

I'm not very good at thinking of stuff like this, but I would be willing to do whatever I can to help.   Smiley

I don't know about you guys, but I am so happy and amazed that Chelsea has lastest this long.  Cheers to her! Grin
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 09:24:42 PM by Palomine » Logged

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
AgentDee
R Cup

this bra fit fine yesterday

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 08:09:35 PM »

Bill it was closed and deleted do to mostly too many posts NON morphed of her in it.  Dr Fashizzle started a new thread with JUST the morphs here.

Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC
Dr_Fashizzle
H Cup

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 09:01:29 PM »

We could send her one rose for every cc...  Cheesy

BarnacleBill
G Cup

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 09:14:07 PM »

I dont' have that kind of money!!  Cheesy

And it would take a dozen trucks to deliver them all!!!  Grin

Djoser
T Cup

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 05:20:45 PM »

one rose per cc?? not even all the gardens in china!! lol!

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee
SDVchelseafan
C Cup

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 01:26:44 AM »

I recently had another dance with her when she was in town and had a great time!  Chelsea looked fantastic and I'd say her boobs were in the 8,000cc range, if I had to guess. 

Thanks to AgentDee for the avatar!
Walter34
E Cup

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 01:58:56 PM »

Bonecracker
I Cup

member since 1995

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2009, 05:22:45 PM »

Thank you, Walter!  It was only seconds ago I was thinking to myself "I'd love to see a new picture of CHelsea right about now."

Best regards,

Bone...

WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!
BarnacleBill
G Cup

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2009, 08:14:18 PM »

hey walter, thanks for the photo, but what's the story behind that photo?

cheers Smiley

Walter34
E Cup

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2009, 08:17:10 AM »

hey walter, thanks for the photo, but what's the story behind that photo?

cheers Smiley

Pic is from last week's Exotic Dancer Expo in Las Vegas.
SDVchelseafan
C Cup

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2009, 02:57:36 PM »

Pic is from last week's Exotic Dancer Expo in Las Vegas.

Wow, Chelsea looks great in that pic!  Thanks!

Djoser
T Cup

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2009, 10:45:57 PM »

She looks great in your avy as well  Tongue

Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

Walter34
E Cup

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2009, 11:22:10 PM »

Bababooey86
D Cup

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2009, 10:07:26 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JJEzF2bO-o
SamV
G Cup

SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2009, 02:08:48 PM »

I followed your link to youTube to see the vid of Miss Charms, and while there, I sampled a few other postings of the lady.

One I saw was an early interview with her in which Chelsea mentions she has a real estate license. Shocked
Wow - who knew! Roll Eyes

Well, currently I'm not planning on selling my house, but when I do, I'm fairly certain I know who I'm gonna call to be my real estate agent. Cheesy
Grin

** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
MaxBigfoot
P Cup

Maximum Manga Maven

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2009, 02:10:51 PM »

I followed your link to youTube to see the vid of Miss Charms, and while there, I sampled a few other postings of the lady.

One I saw was an early interview with her in which Chelsea mentions she has a real estate license. Shocked
Wow - who knew! Roll Eyes

Well, currently I'm not planning on selling my house, but when I do, I'm fairly certain I know who I'm gonna call to be my real estate agent. Cheesy
Grin

Dude, there is no other woman on the planet who needs a real estate license more!  She has to have it to sell her vast tracts of... land!   Wink
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 02:20:51 PM by MaxBigfoot » Logged

MaxBigfoot
SDVchelseafan
C Cup

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2009, 12:48:43 AM »

http://www.vegasdeluxe.com/blogs/luxe-life/2009/sep/02/strip-scribbles-rumors-intensify-whitney-houston-c/

Scroll about half way down for some pics of Chelsea at the recent expo.

TheZookie007
Bra Buster

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2009, 12:52:53 AM »

http://www.vegasdeluxe.com/blogs/luxe-life/2009/sep/02/strip-scribbles-rumors-intensify-whitney-houston-c/

...although they mistakenly keep on calling her Chesty for some reason. And 72EEE? Please.

"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )
Bonecracker
I Cup

member since 1995

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2009, 01:29:07 AM »

Thank you gents!  It's great to see some up to the minute pictures of the elusive Ms. Charms.  Chesty?  Oh well, it's a good description if not an accurate naming of the splendid lady!

Best regards,

BOne...

WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!
H_man
E Cup

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2009, 03:27:10 AM »

Well, the inaccurate name will keep it from coming up on google. I suppose. How did you happen to find these? Good find. Grin
SDVchelseafan
C Cup

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2009, 11:01:54 AM »

Well, the inaccurate name will keep it from coming up on google. I suppose. How did you happen to find these? Good find. Grin

I think I searched google for "gentlemen's club expo 2009", but that's all I could find.  I'm surprised there hasn't been more photos floating around.

derf79
F Cup

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2009, 11:14:14 AM »

God, she looks amazing.

"Every Revolution Starts With A Single Act Of Defiance" Unknown Author

Confucious Say : "Woman who puts man in doghouse, will soon find him in cathouse"

THE LAST MOVIE YOU WILL EVER NEED TO WATCH...http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Don't be scared of the truth.
Djoser
T Cup

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2009, 10:05:16 PM »

There few things bigger than her bust but i think her fanbase is one of those.

wakursa
A Cup

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2009, 03:48:17 AM »

noticed that the images were being scaled on the server-side. a little tweaking of the url and you can get the original size:
Dr_Fashizzle
H Cup

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2009, 03:40:21 PM »

Good call! Here's the second one:

AgentDee
R Cup

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2009, 05:23:02 PM »

2 questions, 1, how the hell did you guys do that, and 2, who is gonna redo the 3rd pic Wink.  if you want one of you guys can send it to me via PM and ill be happy to post it here so you don't have to wait till the 1-1-1-1 rule expires Wink.

Edited by mod: AD, please don't extend such an offer, even in jest. Though there's no specific rule about, it's obviously a workaround that attempts to defeat the PURPOSE of the Owner's 1-1-1 policy, so it benefits NO ONE to do so. Thanks. -Palomine

« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 07:09:40 PM by Palomine » Logged

Want a custom avatar?

"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC
danball1976
D Cup

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2009, 02:39:12 AM »

Oh my, just look at her back in that video.  It looks alot like she's got some developed muscles back there to support the weight of her breasts (what are they at full size?  30 pounds each?)
AgentDee
R Cup

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2009, 02:46:56 AM »

2 questions, 1, how the hell did you guys do that, and 2, who is gonna redo the 3rd pic Wink.  if you want one of you guys can send it to me via PM and ill be happy to post it here so you don't have to wait till the 1-1-1-1 rule expires Wink.

Edited by mod: AD, please don't extend such an offer, even in jest. Though there's no specific rule about, it's obviously a workaround that attempts to defeat the PURPOSE of the Owner's 1-1-1 policy, so it benefits NO ONE to do so. Thanks. -Palomine

sorry about that Pal, i did not mean anything by that i was just trying to be helpful Sad

Want a custom avatar?

Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC
SDVchelseafan
C Cup

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2009, 01:33:13 AM »

Here's 2 photos I found of her from the recent Expo.  She looks huge in that gold top!  Shocked  The pics are img_4377,4378

http://blog.striptaculous.com/photo-gallery/category/12-gentlemens-club-owners-expo-2009

Enjoy!

wakursa
A Cup

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2009, 11:44:42 AM »

The 3rd image wasn't been scaled down unfortunately.
E Cup

« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2009, 12:05:54 PM »

SDVChelseaFan,

What picture set or vid is your avatar from?
wakursa
A Cup

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2009, 12:44:48 PM »

Here's 2 photos I found of her from the recent Expo.  She looks huge in that gold top!  Shocked  The pics are img_4377,4378

http://blog.striptaculous.com/photo-gallery/category/12-gentlemens-club-owners-expo-2009

Enjoy!

Looking at the URL for img_4378 I got this: http://blog.striptaculous.com/images/phocagallery/clubexpo2009/thumbs/phoca_thumb_l_img_4378.jpg which suggests it's still a thumbnail, so I took a stab to see if the original file (img_4378.jpg) was accessible on the server by guessing if it existed at the root of the folder containing the corresponding thumbs directory (http://blog.striptaculous.com/images/phocagallery/clubexpo2009/)

An image was there and it has EXIF information indicating that it was taken with a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi. This is a bit of a shame since the image is only 1024 x 683 @ 132 KB, that camera is capable of taking much higher resolution images, but it's better than what was being displayed by the Phoca Gallery software. I'm not sure why it wasn't displaying the original size since it *is* only 1024 at it's largest dimension.

*The guess I took with my previous upload was to strip out parts of the file name since it looked like the image was being scaled by the server on the fly based on it's name: scaled.ROnChesty_t420.jpg?e2839eb8a119d4fa52c4ed1e5a2462d1b2132cb5. Depending on the software used the file names vary, but it's common to find these being used on catalog sites. In this case I removed "_t420" to get: scaled.ROnChesty.jpg?e2839eb8a119d4fa52c4ed1e5a2462d1b2132cb5 which happened to work. I've seen dimensions specified in the query string ( the part starting with the ? to the end) as well and removing them often works as well.

SDVchelseafan
C Cup

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2009, 12:37:35 AM »

SDVChelseaFan,

What picture set or vid is your avatar from?

It's a still frame from a bosombox 3 video.

Unfortunately, unmorphed bosombox content can't be posted in this forum, so I've removed your avatar. Please review the Forum Rules, and feel free to replace your avatar with a "legal" one. Thanks!

@Wakursa: were you able to get a higher resolution version of that pic or was that thumb the largest?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 01:23:48 PM by gonZo » Logged

RDaneel
E Cup

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2009, 12:33:48 PM »

Enjoy!

Like warkursa, I did some sleuthing too.
http://blog.striptaculous.com/photo-gallery/12-gentlemens-club-owners-expo-2009/detail/910-img_4377# and
http://blog.striptaculous.com/photo-gallery/12-gentlemens-club-owners-expo-2009/detail/911-img_4378#
show picture data of 640x426 and 56.2KB. It'd be nice to have the larger ones but these'll do as they much larger and better quality than the thumbs.

Intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.
dairymanbig
C Cup

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2009, 09:14:02 AM »

Bet you haven't seen this yet:

http://tvnz.co.nz/close-up/chelsea-s-itsy-and-bitsy-3007435

On New Zealand TV. There is a clip there of about 5 mins of her walking around in public!!

BE all you can BE!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 128   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program