homevintner

• L Cup
Re: I have cancer
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2009, 06:39:42 AM »
With a nurse like that, how could he not feel better? ;D
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2009, 09:08:27 AM »
I'll see that nurse and raise you this one... a fine early morph. Espy *deserves* a leisurely sponge-bath from an angel just like this! :)

espy

• G Cup
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2009, 05:21:40 PM »
Thanks for the nurses!  Unfortunately, that wish didn't come true... and it wasn't the only one.

After further tests, my diagnosis was updated to "inoperable".  I'll now go through some chemo and radiation treatments and hope for the best.

Aside from waves of bad news, I'm feeling just fine and going on with life.
How would a girl with huge boobs ever know if she's truly interesting?

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2009, 05:31:33 PM »
Aside from waves of bad news, I'm feeling just fine and going on with life.

THAT is positive mental attitude and I admire it. FUCK cancer!  >:(

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2009, 07:06:58 PM »
An old friend of mine is fighting back lymphoma and maintains positivity and goes about his life.  I'm not sure how you guys do it, but I salute it.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2009, 08:55:28 PM »
That colon cancer is a real pain in the ass.....
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

espy

• G Cup
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2009, 04:01:08 PM »
I just sent this text message to all the women in my address book:

"I'm rewriting my will this weekend.  Coincidentally, I could really use a blow job right now."

Will see who comes back with the best reply.    :P

DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2009, 04:34:46 PM »
Espy, you are a true gentleman and this news bums me out greatly.  I hope and pray for the best for you.  Please keep us posted on your progress.  :)
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2009, 08:23:26 PM »
I am so sorry that you are going thru this, and I pray that you can pull thru it and come out a stronger man. Both my uncle and my father had colon cancer and my uncle who is always a glass full kind of guy pulled thru, while my father a glass half empty did not. So be that guy who glass is half full! I have had student doing chemo take up Tai Chi and yoga as a way to meditate while undergoing the treatment. Done wonders for the pain, and increase circulation of chi thru the body.

Hope is a powerful sword that wield mighty blow to despair! I'm sending you my smiles and joy to your spirit! If all else fail, fuck that cancer bitch! I'll call out Crom the Cimmarian's god of Storm to wreck havok on your cancer cell, and free you from pain.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2009, 04:40:16 PM »

"I'm rewriting my will this weekend.  Coincidentally, I could really use a blow job right now."

You, sir, are a fucking maverick. Godspeed.

Jubei

• C Cup
  • "The size of her breasts, it's not normal."
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2009, 12:23:05 AM »

Will see who comes back with the best reply.    :P

Dude, you are the FUCKING MAN! Basically, use this time to get as much done that you've wanted to do with your life. (by that, I mean lots of bj's from big breasted women. The "I have cancer" card is a curse, but can also be a blessing in this case ;) ) Godspeed to you, hoping and praying for the best on your end.
In the midst of a smoke bomb, Jubei could steal your bra and you wouldn't even notice. He'll also use his Chinese star to pick the lock, and steal your car.

espy

• G Cup
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2009, 11:36:06 AM »
Thanks.  I'm more of the "fucking clown" than the "fucking man" or "maverick"... but I'm happy either way.    :)

Here are the replies I got to my text "I'm rewriting my will this weekend.  Coincidentally, I could really use a blow job right now.":

6) "Where's your girlfriend?"               (Boo!  Hiss!  Don't bring reality into my fantasy... and especially not reality with guilt!  You're OUT of my will!)
5) "How much are you leaving me?"    (Okay, I invited greed so no points deduction here.  I told her I'd let her know.... after)
4)  At a meeting:
     Me:  "Did you get my demented text?"
     Her (whispering):  "Honey, there's nothing demented about a blow job"     (There could be if you used your imagination!)
3) "A blow job?  That's all?"                (Atta girl!  Think outside the box!  Or inside the box... well, you know)
2) "You should have texted me 5 minutes ago!  I had one to spare but I gave it to my boyfriend!"     (Extra credit for creativity and for playing along)
1) "Oh honey, I can't imagine how difficult things are for you.  I'm out of town right now, or I'd be there for you."    (Can you say "plane ticket is on me"?!?!?)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 12:30:57 PM by espy »

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2009, 03:46:46 PM »
So then what happened?

espy

• G Cup
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2009, 04:38:22 PM »
So then what happened?
Everyone had a laugh.

I'm not really in "blow job-able" condition right now -- tubes sticking out of me, packing a chemo pump that's plugged in and juicing me 24/7, gaunt and sickly.  If that turns you on, I generally don't want your lips on my dick.

Having said that, I did get a couple of highly appreciated comfort hugs the last few days.  One was a very cute lady with huge bongos who comes through our office once in a while.  Her visits always result in a long conversation among the guys.  Yesterday she spotted me as she was leaving and threw her arms around me for a big hug.  One of the guys who saw it later asked, "Dude... how do I get cancer?"
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 06:03:38 PM by espy »

prinz

• Z Cup
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2009, 06:46:32 AM »
God speed to you! Stay positive and live each day as it comes to you...