espy

• G Cup
Re: I have cancer
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2009, 09:39:32 AM »
Adding insult to injury, last night my dog ran out in the road and was run over.  Thankfully, he didn't suffer -- he was killed instantly.

My little buddy has been by my side through all this.  When I'm feeling poorly and have to lie down, he senses something's wrong and lies next to me -- pushing his weight into me as though he knows I need the comfort.  Not something he's ever done before.

I'm not liking this year!!
How would a girl with huge boobs ever know if she's truly interesting?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2009, 09:56:28 AM »
Adding insult to injury, last night my dog ran out in the road and was run over.  Thankfully, he didn't suffer -- he was killed instantly.

My little buddy has been by my side through all this.  When I'm feeling poorly and have to lie down, he senses something's wrong and lies next to me -- pushing his weight into me as though he knows I need the comfort.  Not something he's ever done before.

:( That is absolutely terrible news. Dogs will love you unconditionally and to hear something like this is simply overwhelming. You, Sir, have my deepest condolescense.  :( :'(

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2009, 10:10:05 AM »
Geez espy, I'm so sorry to hear that. :( My neighbor's dog was got by a coyote yesterday... not sure if he's going to survive. As a dog parent myself, who's dog is perhaps the only thing that has enabled me to weather some very stormy times with my sanity intact, I can't imagine the loss of your pal. I'm so sorry.

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2009, 08:38:29 PM »
I feel for you espy, my 14 year old dog is dying of kidney failure. She hasn`t eaten anything in a week but at least I get to say goodbye. :-[
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

espy

• G Cup
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2009, 09:03:08 PM »
I feel for you espy, my 14 year old dog is dying of kidney failure. She hasn`t eaten anything in a week but at least I get to say goodbye. :-[
Sorry goober.  Dogs are great... except this part.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2009, 09:47:36 PM »

Goober, it's always a shame when a true friend, your dog, meets her demise. But by the tone of your sorrows she obviously gave you many good memories which you treasure now and in the future. 14 years is a good long life for a dog. Do you have a name and photo of your friend ? Don't wish to be overly intrusive and if you don't wish to share the info that is your prerogative. Say Vaya con Dios to her in my behalf.  :'( :(

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2009, 10:00:35 PM »
Her name is Keiko and she is an Australian Cattle Dog. The kidney failure has given her dementia and it`s damn hard to see her slowly waste away in mind and body. The hardest thing will be to decide when to "pull the plug."

« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 10:03:57 PM by gOOber »

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2009, 10:39:16 PM »
Don't want to sound mean but you should do it as soon as possible. No need to prolong her pain and yours. I've been in a similar situation. When I was 13 we had a boxer which we called " Mack " ( because he kinda looked like the Mack truck hood ornament when he was a pup ) and he was 11 years old and his teeth were falling down and one leg was severely arthritic and so I told my dad I couldn't see him suffer anymore and to have him put to **82**. We went to the vet and I remember when he took out that needle and injected Mack with it. He looked at us and then he laid down on his side and to this day I remember that expression he had when he died. The vet shut his eyes. On the way home me and dad cried our eyes out. But the dog went to a better place and his suffering ended. Christ, I'm choking up ... :'(

zappfra

• F Cup
  • PALOMINE - He's no pal of mine
    • groups.yahoo.com/group/hithouseproductions/
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2009, 11:11:56 PM »
Had to go through this with my dog recentley, had cancer, and stopped eating, but had to be cruel to be kind in the end. Tough decision but for the best I think, though miss the little bloke heaps.
PALOMINE - He's no pal of mine

DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2009, 06:42:08 PM »

Espy -- seriously, you are freakin' KILLING me with these stories.  Jesus, man.  Your dog, too?  Oy...  I don't even know what to say other than I'm ridiculously sorry to hear that.  We're all huge dog fans over here (all our charity work and money goes to animal rescue) so you have my deep sympathies.  Dogs are great listeners and healers, so I hope for the best for you, sir.

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

espy

• G Cup
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2009, 12:55:22 AM »
Espy -- seriously, you are freakin' KILLING me with these stories.  Jesus, man.  Your dog, too?  Oy...  I don't even know what to say other than I'm ridiculously sorry to hear that.  We're all huge dog fans over here (all our charity work and money goes to animal rescue) so you have my deep sympathies.  Dogs are great listeners and healers, so I hope for the best for you, sir.

Thanks, and I promise no more updates unless I win a lottery or something.

mcgarp

• F Cup
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2009, 04:39:15 AM »
Please feel free to update, even if it isn't so cheery!  We are all concerned about you and want to be kept up to speed, unless of course you don't want to share things with us as that would be understandable.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2009, 09:51:18 AM »
Please feel free to update, even if it isn't so cheery!  We are all concerned about you and want to be kept up to speed, unless of course you don't want to share things with us as that would be understandable.

I concur. Don't withhold because you fear over-exposure of the subject... if you feel like you want to talk, then talk. I am CERTAIN there will always be someone here who WANTS to listen... to hear what you have to say.

espy

• G Cup
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2009, 10:10:18 AM »
Okay, well there wasn't any blood in my **107** this morning.

(And then everyone suddenly reverses their "go ahead and share" position!)   :P

One funny thing I found out yesterday is that they've scheduled my surgery -- in November -- on Friday the 13th.  I laughed... I mean, it's not like I'm prone to BAD LUCK or anything!!   ;D

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2009, 10:33:45 AM »
Don`t miss it. ;D