Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
Re: Flexible gals...
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2010, 01:12:05 PM »
Fucking some of these women must be amazing.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

RandomX

• ZZZ Cup
    • www.overflowingforum.com
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2010, 03:33:29 PM »
The real contortionist poses in this thread are tearing me in twain. Part of me thinks that it is awesome. The other part feels kind of queasy and grossed out by their double jointed boneless rubber bodies.
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2010, 03:59:21 PM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2010, 05:38:01 PM »
I think it's a bit odd how guys/folks always think that flexible gals are somehow gifted in bed... when I recall my favorite exes, none of those that were best in bed were that way due to their flexibility: normal human ranges of motion seem MORE than sufficient to facilitate all KINDS of intercourse. And the one hardcore yoga gal I've **84** with WASN'T any better a partner than the others... if anything, she was LESS fun (though of course one is hardly a statistically valid sample).

Flexible is fine (and I DO enjoy the pix) but IME (and common sense) dictate that the added flexibility means more in fetish photos than in real-life situations.

Added March 27, 2010: I just attached the image of Sandra Summers aka Sarah (I posted a more recent photo of her in the "Touch and squeeze..." GF thread) who's displaying a fair bit of flexibility (well, more than *I* can manage, but really that's not saying all that much ;) ). Though I'm generally a nats fan most of the time, I can't help but dig her big, fake looking implants, especially due to her sizable areolas complete with large visible scars. She's got such a surplus of pale, touchable flesh, contrasting wonderfully with some fairly 'busted' looking naughty bits... a visually powerful combination.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 12:40:31 PM by Palomine »

r2d2

• G Cup
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2010, 09:01:04 PM »
Amber Evans

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2010, 11:06:56 PM »
^ That position looks so hot. Amazing how it doesn't seem to hurt her. Youthful flexibility.  :)

Palomine

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2011, 04:44:46 PM »
I don't know who she is... in other photos it seems as if she's maybe half Asian. Very flexible (as you can see) but unlike a lot of ultra-flexible girls, she's not wanting in the plush, squeezable flesh department. She may have taken ballet lessons years ago, but she's not ballerina skinny! ;)

I like her and if anyone recognizes her and has a name, I'd be grateful. TIA! :)

Palomine

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2011, 12:25:33 PM »
The always-pleasing Ashley Robbins doing her impression of a planetary conjunction... substituting ports of entry for planets in this case. ;)

Palomine

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2011, 03:52:06 PM »
A truly adorable amateur... that regular-girl-next-door type that is sadly all-too-rare actually next door. ;) Not too skinny, a great smile and from the looks of it, quite frisky too.

Palomine

« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2011, 11:56:29 AM »
Another of that rubber-jointed vixen I posted back on May 5th. As you can see, even though she's got the flexibility of a ballerina, happily her bosom is more reminiscent of a baker. ;)

« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 01:57:21 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2011, 06:48:21 PM »
I'm somewhat sure this is the same gal I originally posted back on May 5th and again on Nov. 5th (no face visible in that one). The one gal I dated years ago who was this limber didn't turn out to be any better in bed than her other, less-flexible peers, but still... a photo like that fills one's mind with thoughts of easy access. ;)

Palomine

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2011, 09:24:38 AM »
As I find her fascinating and this thread is mostly dormant, I'll just keep adding this lithe lovely. :) Here she is again (no face, so probably won't help in my quest for an ID) ...perhaps thinking "no gaping shots Mr. Photograher!). :)

Palomine

« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2011, 07:46:09 PM »
Taking a momentary break from that cute as a button brunette to insert the attached image of the ridiculously-cute Traci Gibb (also experiencing an insertion as it happens) demonstrating a fair degree of flexibility herself. ;)

Palomine

« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2011, 12:47:30 PM »
Back to the Russian? brunette I've posted a few of earlier... this is from a different set (I've only seen two from her, though I'm sure more must exist). Still no luck turning up an ID. :(

I know this one probably won't help with an ID, but the flexibility of her spinal cord is to be admired. :)

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2012, 01:28:54 AM »
Love her body. Strong, flexible, yummmmmm
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.