gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
Coffee
« on: July 31, 2009, 01:32:05 PM »
How long would you let brewed coffee set around before you wouldn`t reheat and drink it?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 01:36:47 PM by gOOber »
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
Re: Coffee
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 02:17:26 PM »
How long would you let brewed coffee set around before you wouldn`t reheat and drink it?
Not sure to be honest.  I'm an instant coffee man myself.  Probably once it got cold, I wouldn't reheat it.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 03:02:49 PM »
I don't like coffee, i'm hyper enough as is
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 07:54:59 PM »

It would evaporate first. That's why Gawd invented microwave ovens.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 09:37:06 PM »
I like coffee.

I like good coffee a lot... I buy beautiful espresso roast beans, grind it at home, only use filtered water and keep my machine(s) clean inside and out.

With that said, I sometimes make a full pot on purpose, even though I can only manage to quaff a third of it with breakfast. The rest I let come down to merely warm, and then put it in a covered glass container, to be enjoyed over the next day or two, either reheated in the microwave or over ice. It always seems to taste just fine to me.

Coffee rarely sits around long enough (in a cup, at room temperature) for me to worry about whether it's ok to reheat. But God gave us all immune systems, so if it's not moldy, I'd say go ahead and reheat it. ;)

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 09:51:32 PM »
Nice to know. I`ve always been squeamish about day old coffee. :P

Pal interjects: if you've put actual milk or cream in it AND let it sit out at room temperature all day, THEN I'd toss it (even though you're probably safe). If it's got dairy in it, just put it in the fridge sooner.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 09:56:56 AM by Palomine »
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2009, 01:26:35 AM »
I like coffee.

I like good coffee a lot...
Its my drug of choice.  You can keep cocaine, but make me go a day without some coffee and I get the bends...
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2009, 02:09:13 PM »
Nice to know. I`ve always been squeamish about day old coffee. :P

Pal interjects: if you've put actual milk or cream in it AND let it sit out at room temperature all day, THEN I'd toss it (even though you're probably safe). If it's got dairy in it, just put it in the fridge sooner.

WAIT A MINUTE! Nobody mentioned those perverts who put milk, cream, or white-colored "product" into the coffee. YECCCCH!

If I want to drink milk, I'll drink milk. But when I drink coffee, I drink coffee, not a coffee-flavored milk drink!

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2009, 02:17:34 PM »
I like coffee.

I like good coffee a lot... I buy beautiful espresso roast beans, grind it at home, only use filtered water and keep my machine(s) clean inside and out.

So do I, Pal, except no filtered water. Every year I read that long report that Seattle Public Utilities sends me about the purity of my tap water.

With that said, I sometimes make a full pot on purpose, even though I can only manage to quaff a third of it with breakfast. The rest I let come down to merely warm, and then put it in a covered glass container, to be enjoyed over the next day or two, either reheated in the microwave or over ice. It always seems to taste just fine to me.

Yes, yes. That's why Gawd invented microwaves!

Coffee rarely sits around long enough (in a cup, at room temperature) for me to worry about whether it's ok to reheat. But God gave us all immune systems, so if it's not moldy, I'd say go ahead and reheat it. ;)[/color]

Yes, part of that comes from the biology I took in college. Coffee works as an anti-bacterial about as well as dilute hydrogen peroxide. Truly, it will kill most anything that falls in. I do admit that the couple of times I left it long enough for mold to grow on top, I threw it out and made a new pot.

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2009, 12:23:04 PM »
Many years ago I worked at a smallish office for a company.  It was a Monday morning, and I was the second one in.  My co-worker was already face-down in paperwork.

I staggered into the break room and saw a pot of coffee there.  It was maybe half-full or so.  I poured, added the usual stuff, and took a sip.

I almost spat it.

I asked my co-worker whether he thought anything odd about the morning coffee he'd made.  He said "What coffee?  I didn't make any coffee this morning."

*ponder*

I had had coffee which had sat there all weekend long.  :P

Granted, it was the right temperature.  It just tasted all kinds of wrong.

homevintner

• L Cup
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2009, 01:45:09 PM »
I love the smell of coffee, I just can't stand the taste. Tea is my drink of choice, hot or iced.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2009, 12:30:59 AM »
I've never liked the taste of coffee unless I put enough sugar and milk to kill the taste so I don't bother. Just never agreed with me. I like unsweetened ice tea ( british think ice tea is sacriligeous ). My favorite morning drink is milk and/or V-8 juice.

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2009, 12:32:06 AM »
I'm just having my first cup of the day, I feel like a druggy getting his fix.

MaxBigfoot

• ZZZ Cup
  • Maximum Manga Maven
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2009, 02:23:40 PM »
I usually make a pot, drink half of it, then set the timer for it to reheat on the coffee maker warmer plate for the next morning.  I finish the pot the next day.  It tastes a little different, but it's still drinkable. 

I switched from regular coffee to decaf about 3 months ago, but for some reason I still crave my morning coffee.  Maybe caffeine isn't the only addictive substance in it?   ;) :D

MaxBigfoot

To change Forum settings so that you see 50 topics per page:
Go to Forum Profile
Hover cursor over "Modify Profile" button in top left
Select "Look and Layout"
Scroll to "Topics to display per page", select 50 in dropdown menu
Click on "Change Profile" at bottom right of page.

You can also change "Messages to display per page" to 50 in the same way.

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2009, 09:32:14 PM »
I like coffee.

Coffee rarely sits around long enough (in a cup, at room temperature) for me to worry about whether it's ok to reheat. But God gave us all immune systems, so if it's not moldy, I'd say go ahead and reheat it. ;)

Wow I truer coffee clientèle than me. Hey- you ever mike ice coffee where you grind up the beans (as usual) and bundle it up in a few coffee filters (much like a tea bag). Then let it sit over night in a pitcher in the fridge.

Pure delight- very little bitterness.
Breasts grow - that's BE... what happens after that is irrelevant.
--Prophet Tenebrae---