• F Cup
Police Women of Broward County :Julie Bower
« on: August 03, 2009, 05:03:47 AM »
Airdate 8-6-09 9 p.m EST on TLC

RDaneel

• F Cup
Re: Police Women of Broward County :Julie Bower
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 08:13:34 AM »
Yep, we got some lookers here in BroCo. Looking forward to the clip.
Intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 12:12:28 PM »
Is she holding up that wall?
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

Walter34

• E Cup
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 10:14:33 PM »
Bower is a fine-looking 48-year-old with the big hair of a country singer. This would be an inappropriate description of a police officer in most circumstances. In this case, it is germane. Bower, who says of herself, "I've got big boobs and blond hair," works as a decoy busting johns in street **31** stings. Her looks stop traffic.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/entertainment/sfl-police-women-tv-show-072909,0,5586881.column

;D

vidiot

• D Cup
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 07:53:09 AM »
I saw one of the officers (Ana Murillo) up close.  She was in a tight T-shirt, sports bra, and shorts, looking like she was going to or coming from the gym.  She has an amazing rack, some nice double D's!  Hers are a lot bigger in real life than they appear to be on the show.  Overall from head to toe she looks better than on TV.  The camera doesn't do her justice.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 07:59:36 AM by vidiot »

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2009, 10:49:55 AM »
Being honest, the gals are the only reason I ever pause on that show when channel surfing... and I'm sure I'm not alone. All four are different, yet appealing... Ana is a wee bit thick south of the border (I'm talking about her waist, not any actual national border in a reference to her ethnicity) but has a decent rack, pretty (if serious) face and is overall very appealing. The others all have their appeal too... the one who looks like Kendra from Playboy being the most obvious... I didn't like her at first given her brash personality, but I must admit she's grown on me. ;)