Mercerwatch

• F Cup
Re: Airport Sightings
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2009, 02:55:02 PM »
Atlanta is probably the only airport where I'd look forward to delays and layovers. I'd love to be on the terminal shuttle when she got on  :o
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 02:59:23 PM by Mercerwatch »
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

BigMac

• D Cup
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2009, 02:01:03 PM »
Yup - That's her - here's another pic from the front this time!

Copyright Mac

« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2009, 12:16:09 PM »
On a recent trip, I was in Atlanta Airport and caught sight of this beauty.  Sorry I would not recommend the iPhone for the quality of it's camera especally when dealing with a moving subject.

I'm pretty sure this is Janetta Joy - bare in mind I'm a boob cruise vet so have some experience of sizing - she must have been at least in the 4000 to 5000cc range!

Have a few other with front and side view which I'll post later.....

I took the photo so I own copyright.

she is lovely, thanks for sharing!

she has 4000cc implants, plans to go bigger.

ned1212

• A Cup
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2011, 01:29:58 PM »
1)It's got to be uncomfortable to get behind the wheel of a car for very long.  Women of that size must prefer to fly any distance under 100 miles.
2)airports seem to lay out the largest number of women for our inspection, the fastest.  Breasts flying at you a mile a minute.  Love those conveyor belts!

BananaJoe

• A Cup
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2011, 06:26:55 PM »
Beshine at Palma de Mallorca Airport. Copyright by BananaJoe

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2011, 01:30:24 AM »
holy jebus!

Demon

• C Cup
  • What I hope the wifee will be some day Thx Magic
    • Morph my wifee
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2011, 02:02:11 AM »

and you did not go talk with her.... why why why

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2011, 02:47:02 AM »

the mother of all airport sightings ;D!
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

MobyNick

• B Cup
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2011, 01:17:00 PM »

I would say good eye, but how could you miss?

bonker

• E Cup
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2013, 05:31:45 PM »
When will smartphones get better cameras?  Better then no pic at all, though.

« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2014, 06:57:48 AM »

How could I oversee that post? Great! Thanks!  ;D  ;)
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2014, 09:15:54 AM »
Was that beshine pic an actual candid of her?

It must be a candid  8). The first airport pictures she released on her webpage in June 2012. And it is not included there. And this is taken in 2011. Must have beem still during the warmer times, because wearing flip flop in December when arriving in Germany isn't a good idea.

But how could most of us have missed that post back then?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 09:21:10 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2014, 09:22:29 AM »
You know when BananaJoe claims copyright to it, why should he do this when it originates from Beshine?

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2014, 09:28:25 AM »
Hello Gonzo,
I just realized you took down that CC pic, because of people younger 18 years - I even didn't realize that it contains them when reading that thread. I know you mods have a lot todo, but is it possible to exceptionally edit that pic (blurring or something like this) and re-upload it?

Sorry, no. Detaching the photo deleted it from the database, so I no longer even have access to it. Maybe someone who downloaded it will be kind enough to crop it and re-upload it.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 08:09:47 PM by gonZo »

Hoogleboogle

• E Cup
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2015, 06:28:26 PM »
What would Beshine think if someone approached her in public like that? My inclination would be to leave her alone - Especially since she seems to more or less shun the spotlight and the notion of **29**. Still, maybe in one of her cam shows I will ask her about whether she'd mind someone introducing themselves to her as a fan.

Boobs!