October 24, 2014, 02:59:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official 34DD/DDD Erica Campbell thread --  (Read 21581 times)
DJPFC
S Cup

« on: August 17, 2009, 03:28:30 PM »

So I did a search through the BEA and for some inexplicable reason, there's no thread on the always lovely and amazingly boobed Erica Campbell in here.  I don't know if it was the BEA server crash that happened back in April/May that deleted it, or maybe there just never was a real "official" thread on her in here to begin with, but I think this needs correcting, so I'm starting up the official Erica BEA thread right here, right now.

We also have a brand new set of her up at PinupFiles today and she's simply unbelievable in this one.  As some of you know, her boobs got noticeably bigger late in her career and right before she retired -- she was easily a DDD cup and with every bit the gravity-defying boobness that she always had.  Fortunately, she worked with us a bunch (and she still continues to work with us -- more on that in a minute) right before she called it quits and we have a bunch of rockin' good shots that have never been published before.  This new set may be my favorite.  She just looks unbelievable.

Anyway, wanted to share this with everyone.  We've also got a special Erica project that we are working on with her now (yes, even in retirement) and hope to have that for you all in the coming months.  Smiley

http://www.pinupfiles.com/promo/a_ericacampbell-13-1.html

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

Pipatel
E Cup

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 05:12:12 PM »

And there I thought those puppies belonged to Jesus now.

Looking forward to hear more about this project.

Maybe an ad campaign for a Christian summer camp? Wink
Goldeneye
Z Cup

The Midas Look

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 01:49:06 AM »

Holy hell. She's never looked better.
unknown_0
D Cup

Winland Boob-warrior

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 03:56:47 AM »

Jesus I hate you Sad You make girls like Erica turn to you. You can't keep all the hotties with you Jesus. You must share Sad Seriously Erica is so hot. She is like the hottest christian girl ever. Imagine meeting her at the church Smiley

Nimeni on Kari Hirviö. Pussatkaa likaista koiraani.
MaxBigfoot
P Cup

Maximum Manga Maven

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 03:44:12 PM »

God, she's SO fine.  Thanks for the creation of this thread, DJPFC.  I agree, Erica certainly deserves one.  With all the pictures she has out there, this thread definitely has legs!

MaxBigfoot
luvdemwhoppers
R Cup

Don Pauleboy

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 06:51:48 PM »

OMG....Sweet!

I'm walkin' here
Bonecracker
I Cup

member since 1995

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 07:10:48 PM »

Always great to see Erica, the missionary to us breast heathens... LOL, and welcome back to LDW!  You have been missed.

Best regards,

Bone...

WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!
luvdemwhoppers
R Cup

Don Pauleboy

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2009, 07:20:06 PM »

Always great to see Erica, the missionary to us breast heathens... LOL, and welcome back to LDW!  You have been missed.

Best regards,

Bone...

thanks, I missed all  here as well, itls lonely outthere in Bogyeland, lol, Peace

I'm walkin' here
pedonbio
Bra Buster

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2009, 11:16:11 PM »

She is living proof that we are not totally breast-obsessed; there are other things that matter. Like faces and bellies and legs...

Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.
gOOber
Bra Buster

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2009, 11:21:44 PM »

She looks tiny, in non breast ways.
DJPFC
S Cup

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2009, 03:21:43 PM »

From her newest PinupGlam behind-the-scenes/candids set:    Grin

http://www.pinupfiles.com/promo/ericacampbell-13-bts.html

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

luvdemwhoppers
R Cup

Don Pauleboy

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2009, 05:59:48 PM »

Quote from: pedonbio l Cool Cool 8)ink=topic=9978555.msg9991336#msg9991336 date=1250648171
She is living proof that we are not totally breast-obsessed; there are other things that matter. Like faces and bellies and legs...

right on!!!!

I'm walkin' here
Q_BE
O Cup

Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2009, 11:35:44 PM »

Three appendages up for this thread! Grin

Q-"Oh, Lord, have mercy on me, a sinner"-BE Tongue

Dave Brubeck
D Cup

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2009, 11:54:31 AM »

I've always considered Erica to be one of the most attractive women on the planet, head to toe, and that bikini set you posted only confirms that. I cannot find a single thing about her that I would change. Absolutely stunning.
MaxBigfoot
P Cup

Maximum Manga Maven

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2009, 01:59:18 PM »

That last set DJPFC posted is just wonderful.   Cheesy

MaxBigfoot
ROUNDandHEAVY
P Cup

Mmmmmmm....boobies

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2009, 09:53:41 PM »

Jeez!! Grin

Dreaming of my nose gently nestled in some soft, deep cleavage....nice dream...
Clarence
C Cup

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2009, 11:07:42 PM »

would like to hear more about her non-retirement.... what's her plans???

Avatar's artist name is Jibunya (RD)
DJPFC
S Cup

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2009, 10:03:02 PM »

More Erica -- from the VIDEO of this lovely set...  Smiley

http://www.pinupfiles.com/promo/videos/ericacampbell-greenbikini01.html

DJPFC
S Cup

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2009, 04:10:04 PM »

More new Erica goodness from the bB&W 35mm files --   Grin

http://www.pinupfiles.com/promo/a_ericacampbell-35mm-03-01.html

http://www.pinupfiles.com/scene.php?id=608

DJPFC
S Cup

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2009, 09:21:54 PM »

More unpublished shots from our Erica "Santa" shoot...

http://www.pinupfiles.com/scene.php?id=1070

http://www.pinupfiles.com/promo/a_ericacampbell-06-02.html

DJPFC
S Cup

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2010, 05:14:37 PM »

Some new Erica video with tons of previously unreleased footage --

http://www.pinupfiles.com/video.php?id=1087

http://www.pinupfiles.com/promo/videos/ericacampbell-magichour02.html

Maski
F Cup

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2010, 06:37:34 PM »

Erica is one my all time favs! And who cares if she went Christian? I bet there are plenty of members here who are Christians! This girl is showing off what God gave her! Nothing in the bible against that!!!
DreadUmlaut
A Cup

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2010, 06:51:16 PM »

I realize this is something of a necropost, but the continued-working-with-Erica subject wasn't brought back up.  Wotsallthisthen?
DJPFC
S Cup

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2010, 04:01:59 AM »

I realize this is something of a necropost, but the continued-working-with-Erica subject wasn't brought back up.  Wotsallthisthen?

Sorry, I'm not quite following you.  Can you clarify your question?

DreadUmlaut
A Cup

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2010, 02:58:31 PM »

Sorry, I'm not quite following you.  Can you clarify your question?

Earlier you said:

Quote from: DJPFC
Fortunately, she worked with us a bunch (and she still continues to work with us -- more on that in a minute) right before she called it quits and we have a bunch of rockin' good shots that have never been published before.

Just wondering what you meant by the part enclosed in parentheses. Smiley
DJPFC
S Cup

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2010, 03:05:17 PM »

Earlier you said:

Just wondering what you meant by the part enclosed in parentheses. Smiley

Ah, gotcha.  We were going to do an officially endorsed website of unpublished material that she had shot before she retired, but ultimately she decided against doing that because she really likes the retired life and doesn't want to get back into it in any way. Smiley

Ooze3d
G Cup

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2010, 05:34:26 AM »

I can't believe she retired... She was perfect in every single way.
Ooze3d
G Cup

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2010, 05:38:49 AM »

Ah, gotcha.  We were going to do an officially endorsed website of unpublished material that she had shot before she retired, but ultimately she decided against doing that because she really likes the retired life and doesn't want to get back into it in any way. Smiley

That's probably the part of "non being in the business" that I hate the most. There're pics and vids of her and many other legendary models that we'll never get to see. And there're only a few people in the world who can actually see them everyday!!
Pipatel
E Cup

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2010, 09:10:43 AM »

That's probably the part of "non being in the business" that I hate the most. There're pics and vids of her and many other legendary models that we'll never get to see. And there're only a few people in the world who can actually see them everyday!!

And if the money runs out, comebacks to the industry happen quicker than you think.
DJPFC
S Cup

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2010, 02:15:07 PM »

And if the money runs out, comebacks to the industry happen quicker than you think.

Actually, it's sometimes the other way around.  This is not what happened with Erica, but there are plenty of other models who quit because they just don't make enough money. 

DJPFC
S Cup

« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2010, 04:16:00 PM »

More previously unpublished Erica shots up today... Smiley

http://www.pinupfiles.com/scene.php?id=1142

Feral
G Cup

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2010, 07:20:44 PM »

Wow, she does have a rockin' bod. All the times I went to pinupglam/files site I think I missed out because I'd always gravitate on looking at the girls who's cupsizes were deeper into the alphabet. Shame on me for discriminating against her. She's awesome.
DJPFC
S Cup

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2010, 01:32:00 AM »

Got a new set of behind-the-scenes candids up of Erica today:

http://www.pinupfiles.com/scene.php?id=1251

Q_BE
O Cup

Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2010, 01:00:00 AM »

Got a new set of behind-the-scenes candids up of Erica today:

http://www.pinupfiles.com/scene.php?id=1251

I hope that Ho-Ho goes to her ta-tas! Cheesy

Q-"Tee-hee!"-BE Grin

DJPFC
S Cup

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2010, 06:39:28 PM »

New remastered, full-scene video of Erica with Jelena and Maggie is up today -- all measuring one another's big boobies!  Smiley

http://www.pinupfiles.com/video.php?id=1350

« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 06:41:24 PM by DJPFC » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program