roap

• B Cup
Re: Leanne Crow MERGED
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2010, 09:58:00 AM »
Man a J cup? Unreal. She'll be pushing Rachel Aldana at this rate! Still developing. She reminds me so much of Miriam too.
This always bugs me.  The busty women I know in real life don't get any larger over time, but big-bust models almost always grow and grow and grow....  Examples include Rachel Aldana, Miriam Gonzales, Chloe Vevier, Lorna Morgan, Linsey McKenzie, and Denise Milani.  Even Jana Defi, Anya Zenkova, and Ewa Sonnet have grown slightly, albeit not as dramatically as the others.  Why?

(In the case of Denise, of course, implants are suspected.  But it is generally believed that the others are completely natural.)

« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2010, 10:16:35 AM »
Type this woman's name into google, and you will find social networking sites with more pics!

Feral

• E Cup
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2010, 11:39:38 AM »
This always bugs me.  The busty women I know in real life don't get any larger over time, but big-bust models almost always grow and grow and grow....  Examples include Rachel Aldana, Miriam Gonzales, Chloe Vevier, Lorna Morgan, Linsey McKenzie, and Denise Milani.  Even Jana Defi, Anya Zenkova, and Ewa Sonnet have grown slightly, albeit not as dramatically as the others.  Why?

(In the case of Denise, of course, implants are suspected.  But it is generally believed that the others are completely natural.)

I don't know about that. I'd say the only ones that have grown significantly from that list are Chloe, Lorna and Linsey.
Lorna did it from weight gain and pregnancy and some good genes.
Chloe did it from will, yoga, alien or divine intervention.
and Linsey, perhaps the same way as Lorna.
Miriam from weight gain.

I think its just much more dramatic for a woman who already is at least an F cup at her smallest, leanest body size. She has more fat cells there to begin with, so even a slight five pound body weight gain is going to send her up a cup size, where on a woman with an A, B, C or even D the effects aren't going to be nearly as noticeable. This woman is still young and still developing. She just flat out hasn't finished growing yet.

robclassact

• P Cup
    • RobClassact Writes
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2010, 12:20:31 PM »

I agree with the idea that already large-busted models are more likely to get bigger due to the larger amount of fat cells. My guess is that's part of the reason they become such good big-bust models.
Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!

dolt

• B Cup
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2010, 01:45:33 PM »
Two things-

First, man, what those photos really prove is that the Pinup Files guys have great photographers that bring out the best in their models, not merely bod-wise but personality-wise too. Really appealing, enjoyable stuff; head and shoulders above some of the other material of hers around.

Second, some women just get bigger over time. My wife was a 34B when we met 18 years ago. She's still 120 lbs, but is now a 34E. We don't know why, but we both love it. :)

roap

• B Cup
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2010, 02:51:25 PM »
I agree with the idea that already large-busted models are more likely to get bigger due to the larger amount of fat cells. My guess is that's part of the reason they become such good big-bust models.
You're probably right, but I'd rather imagine that DJPFC is giving his models a highly-addictive breast-growth formula, and then they get hooked.  (I've had too many fantasies about that sort of thing...)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 03:00:13 PM by roap »

Mad_Matt

• D Cup
    • www.mad--matt.deviantart.com
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2010, 03:35:44 PM »
Man a J cup? Unreal. She'll be pushing Rachel Aldana at this rate!

Can we not have her pushed against Rachel?

With me in the middle.
Sig coming soon

DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2010, 07:50:27 PM »
Can we not have her pushed against Rachel?

With me in the middle.

That's worthy of another

Hey nowwwwwww!  (rim shot)

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

Ooze3d

• F Cup
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2010, 08:51:53 PM »
Those screencaps are plain amazing DJ, I just hope I can see the full clip soon!!

DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2010, 09:03:12 PM »
Those screencaps are plain amazing DJ, I just hope I can see the full clip soon!!

It's coming Monday.  This whole month will be a big Leanne celebration.  :)
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

BarneyFife

• E Cup
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2010, 09:26:58 PM »
Thank heavens women like Leanne pop up some times otherwise breast men wouldn't have alot to get excited about. Those pics really are hot of Leanne. She looks like a bigger busted Miriam Gonzalez which is saying plenty. Now if we can get some videos of her would really be nice to see. :D

rebelde

• F Cup
    • BoobGlam
« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2010, 09:06:23 AM »
It's coming Monday.  This whole month will be a big Leanne celebration:)

::)
BoobGlam.com Owner and Webmaster.

resupplied69

• A Cup
  • Give me slim, stacked, natural perfection
« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2010, 01:15:36 PM »
Great work DJPFC.

Just great work. She's awesome. And homegrown. What's not to like?
From Resupplied69. Give me slim, stacked, natural perfection.

Capn_Potato

• A Cup
« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2010, 07:14:45 PM »
DJPFC, you guys at Pinup Files are just amazing.  Hat's off to you, sir!
“Scientists now believe that the primary biological function of breasts is to make males stupid.” - Dave Barry

Ooze3d

• F Cup
« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2010, 07:40:19 PM »
It's coming Monday.  This whole month will be a big Leanne celebration.  :)

Me likes...