• E Cup
    • http://www.flyingrabbits.tv/
'Two In One' Boob Job Coming To UK Next Year
« on: September 13, 2009, 06:21:20 PM »
'Two In One' Boob Job Coming To UK Next Year

It could be the ultimate solution for women who are unhappy with their figures - a "two in one" boob job that uses unwanted fat from other parts of the body.

"Natural breast enlargements" will be available early next year, say the Harley Medical Group.

The operation, likely to cost around £8,000, has been trialled in Britain following a 10-year study on global developments in fat grafting.

Group chairman Mel Braham said: "It amounts to two beneficial procedures in one - taking unwanted fat from one or two areas of a patient's body and transferring it into the breast area.

"We have now completed a study of the results of UK and US patients who had the procedure four and five years ago, to confirm that the results are lasting.

"Following some final reviews by our Medical Board, we should be in a position to launch this procedure in the UK early next year."

A 34-year-old woman from Northampton had the treatment in the UK as part of the trial four years ago using fat from her hips.

She said: "I would never have considered having a breast implant, but a natural way of increasing my bust size was like a dream come true.

According to the Group, the surgery can increase the size of breasts by up to three cup sizes.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Health/Boob-Job-Transferring-Unwanted-Fat-From-Body-Into-Breasts-Comes-To-UK/Article/200909215380731?lpos=Health_Second_UK_News_Article_Teaser_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15380731_Boob_Job_Transferring_Unwanted_Fat_From_Body_Into_Breasts_Comes_To_UK

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! Natural breast enlargements!

Hopefully they'll do good business!
I am Albert Brennerman.

http://www.flyingrabbits.tv

Jubei

• C Cup
  • "The size of her breasts, it's not normal."
Re: 'Two In One' Boob Job Coming To UK Next Year
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 07:42:38 PM »
This is actually awesome news. Hopefully it kills some of the stigma of breast implants due to having a foreign object in the breast, and gets rid of weight problems in other parts of the body. Huzzah!
In the midst of a smoke bomb, Jubei could steal your bra and you wouldn't even notice. He'll also use his Chinese star to pick the lock, and steal your car.

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 12:58:31 AM »
so if she gains weight, her boobs will get even bigger then :D. Can the procedure be done more than once?

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 04:26:24 PM »
lol, some women already do that, naturally.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

Ladon

• A Cup
  • Thoroughly Enjoying Harmony's 1000cc H-cups
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 07:52:20 PM »
Right, but wouldn't it be cool if...say...80% of any weight gained went to bustline?  I love that story...

;D

likwidflame

• D Cup
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 01:55:44 AM »
This is great. My girl (who's a 36H) said to me 'If they can suck the fat outta my stomach and put it in my breasts, I'll goto the gym and work on my back".

I am so in love.

I hope this works well. Not lumpy-tits well. Perfect.

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 07:54:25 AM »
In the past, fat grafts into the breast never 'took'.  It simply wouldn't stay there.  I wonder what they have done differently now?  Any experts wanna chime in on this?

Ladon

• A Cup
  • Thoroughly Enjoying Harmony's 1000cc H-cups
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 10:48:23 AM »
I'm no expert, but my understanding is that the breast has the fewest blood vessels per cubit unit of any other part of the body.  Thus, any grafting there has trouble establishing blood supply.  That's why the possibility of extracting stem cells from other adipose tissue extracted by liposuction was promising, as stem cells could theoretically grow into either fat tissue or blood vessels, I guess.  (I haven't seen much more on that development lately, pardon the pun.)

On the other hand, I've also read that breasts compensate by having the best lymphatic system.  Must have to do with needing the building blocks for milk making.

Some of us forget...those big beautiful twins were intended to work for their keep.  :)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 10:50:42 AM by Ladon »

Lunasea

• D Cup
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 08:31:58 PM »
They have this in Canada already. they do it in Toronto, but it costs more than double the regular BA fees.
The problem i forsee with this direction is that if you lose weight you also lose the breast size, and that's a lot of money to have flush down the drain.
foregien objects or not, ill stick with my saline.
~A woman that says size doesn't matter clearly never had a disappointing moment when she discovered the woman standing next to her had bigger breasts.~

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2009, 09:04:29 AM »
Not just in Canada, but I've read of a surgeon in the USA who is doing this as well.  I probably have the bookmark buried somewhere....

And yeah, quite expensive, not to mention the jumps in size are fairly modest.  Don't expect increases of any more than a cup or two (going from memory here).

Lunasea

• D Cup
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2009, 09:31:15 AM »
Well yes, I don't know much information, I originally saw the price and ran away in fear. one Toronto clinic wanted to charge something near 25 grand to do one proceedure, if not more. im sure there are more places other then the US, Canada and Japan that do this type of proceedure.
~A woman that says size doesn't matter clearly never had a disappointing moment when she discovered the woman standing next to her had bigger breasts.~

danball1976

• E Cup
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2009, 08:44:57 PM »
Not just in Canada, but I've read of a surgeon in the USA who is doing this as well.  I probably have the bookmark buried somewhere....

And yeah, quite expensive, not to mention the jumps in size are fairly modest.  Don't expect increases of any more than a cup or two (going from memory here).

If the grafts were affordable (what would they use, a large needle, something like what they use to when you give blood?), a woman could go in every once in a while to put more in until she's at her desired size.  I assume they wouldn't put more than maybe .5kg in at a time?  I would imagine doing a pound at a time would be too much.

Someone at work has mentioned that she wants to get this exact proceedure done once she wins a settlement against a trucker who ran a red light and wrecked her mini-van and almost killed one of her three kids (all under 5 years old) and this guy refused to help her.  She has said she's a 38C, and she would want to go up at least one or two cupsizes.

Lunasea

• D Cup
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2009, 03:44:41 AM »
"Concerns about fat grafting for breast enhancement include typically low survival rates of the        transferred cells (which are frequently absorbed by the body), development of cysts, calcification and tissue scarring, as well as long-term problems with breast cancer detection due to difficulties distinguishing mammographically between calcifications associated with breast cancer and calcifications associated with fat transfer. This procedure offers mostly a one cup size enlargement and the degree of enlargement will depend on the amount of spare fat that the patient has."
                                 http://www.news-medical.net/news/2008/05/02/38006.aspx

Looking at that article and the risks I pointed out, is it truely worth it? I still think iI like my implants better.
I've seen prices from anywhere to 500 dollars a graft to 60 grand and up, though prices vary between doctor and location.

Q_BE

• P Cup
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2009, 07:48:13 PM »
I'm telling you, I should start a thread debunking the idea that a "boob job/fat transplant" is the latest, greatest idea in breast augmentation! ::)

I have mentioned this at least three times in various threads about how old this "news" is. Yet, it keeps getting regurgitated once a year or so in a new article or something popping up during a dry news cycle. Oy!

This was reported in Japan as early as 2004, from what I can recall. Word is, the breast "transplants" never took because the body didn't recognize the fat as naturally-occurring. As a result, the body burned the fat from the desired areas and returned it to the undesired places, because the ladies themselves didn't physiologically change.

Are we done yet? Geez. ::)

Q-"Debunking fat transplants since 2006"-BE

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2009, 09:26:44 PM »
"Concerns about fat grafting for breast enhancement include typically low survival rates of the        transferred cells (which are frequently absorbed by the body), development of cysts, calcification and tissue scarring, as well as long-term problems with breast cancer detection due to difficulties distinguishing mammographically between calcifications associated with breast cancer and calcifications associated with fat transfer. This procedure offers mostly a one cup size enlargement and the degree of enlargement will depend on the amount of spare fat that the patient has."
                                 http://www.news-medical.net/news/2008/05/02/38006.aspx

Looking at that article and the risks I pointed out, is it truely worth it? I still think iI like my implants better.
I've seen prices from anywhere to 500 dollars a graft to 60 grand and up, though prices vary between doctor and location.

Yeah, this is the original style, and you've identified the classic concerns with that approach.

However, it seems that at least a couple places have jumped on a new approach which mitigates these risks.