MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
Mainstream Morphs
« on: December 24, 2009, 10:33:54 PM »
Just wondering what morphs people have noticed outside of this community that originated here.

Mostly I see them in singles ads (like the attached pic seen on **24** - name of company withheld), but I've also seen the Toronto tower girl pic a lot, and have even seen her on a birthday card (with different face/background, yet same morphed breasts).  Curious what other people have seen out there.

-Munch "and I'm curious who is the lurker here who is swiping the morphs" Wolf

SwitcherX

• Legend
Re: Mainstream Morphs
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 11:07:10 PM »
but I've also seen the Toronto tower girl pic a lot, and have even seen her on a birthday card (with different face/background, yet same morphed breasts).

I've seen this too.  Can whoever did the original morph sue?
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister

"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

Nerv

• A Cup
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 01:21:13 AM »
no.
by default if not actually copywritten the intellectual copyright is to whoever physically took the photo regardless who is in it. it's like the obama 'obey' poster creator being sued because he used an AP photograph to generate his obamaposter. you can't take credit for modifying someone else's work.

but technically any photo taken and put publicly on the internet other than your own site are considered public domain unless physically copywritten and cited before posting, as in you did the paperwork (only time this doesnt matter is if it's on a private location like a pay site, personal ftp or wahtever then it is considered private and can not be used). so if you put a photo of yourself on a social networking site or somewhere 'public' it's public domain regardless if someone says 'yo i gots copyright.'

Your information about public domain isn't accurate. The US Government Copyright Office says: "Under the copyright law, the creator of the original expression in a work is its author. The author is also the owner of copyright unless there is a written agreement by which the author assigns the copyright to another person or entity, such as a publisher."

So... publication or posting of a work does not affect its copyright at all unless the author (who holds copyright by default) overtly states that he's putting it in the public domain or transferring ownership to another party.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 07:38:57 AM by gonZo »

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2009, 03:58:34 AM »
You know, I've been meaning to post about this. One of the ads that constantly shows up on **24** is a morph by one of our guys here (who, I can't remember) that was posted YEEEEEARS ago, the original picture being from one of my all-time favorite threads wherein someone (I *think* he went by stonepony??) posted a ton of pictures of some insanely busty and gorgeous coed girls around a college campus. The most popular picture of the most popular girl in that thread is the one morphed in that little ad on **24**. How the fuck this random stuff from here winds up in places like that I'll never know.

ROUNDandHEAVY

• Rookie of the Year
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 07:50:45 AM »
Just a guess, either a) some guy in the ad department is a big boob fan and googled up that pic, b) he is one of us or c) there is one of those sites that posts funny pics that posts morphs because they think big tits are funny and they got it from there.

Conclusion: You want someone to click your ad, then post huge boobs as a lure.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 07:52:30 AM by ROUNDandHEAVY »
Call me Bob.

RandomX

• ZZZ Cup
    • www.overflowingforum.com
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 05:39:41 PM »
Sadly, I'm willing to bet it's mostly a mix of the images showing up in an image search and RoundandHEAVY's idea of it being posted on humor sites. I've seen dozens of sites with women like Keisha and Chelsea on sites where people go "EW that's so nasty." So yes, odds are someone ganked the somewhat realistic sized ones and just used them for their own purposes. Tsk tsk.

RandomX(Which always makes me feel incredibly awkward to want something bigger than that.)
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

CarlTL

• ZZZ Cup
  • King of the Avatars
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 05:50:52 PM »
Awkward here about that? Pah!  ;D

Bonecracker

• X Cup
  • member since 1995
    • How to understand moderators
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 08:27:58 PM »
I get excited to the point of giddy whenever Jessica RandomX shows up around here.  I'm not a very good morpher, but I think you're delicious Rx and would love to morph you.  Care to post or send something larger for morphing porpoises??  :D

Loving regards.,

Bone...

WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!

RandomX

• ZZZ Cup
    • www.overflowingforum.com
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2009, 08:38:23 PM »
Bone-lemme consult with the SO to see if he's okay with me posting something morphable. He's a member here so I figure he should have some say.

Carl-I never feel awkward here. But in real life, I like to pretend my chest is a hassle. It's much easier than admitting how much I love them and want more of them. It's just not socially acceptable to have breasts my size and LIKE it. I hate how that's the case, but I sort of enjoy pretending to dislike them simply because it reminds me of their size all the time. :P

It would be interesting to get a conversation going about how people discuss their love for BE in the real world. Online I'll talk about it to people for hours, but people I know in real life...well aside from 100Proof (who is from here), only 3 people know about it and 2 kind of guessed.
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2009, 01:57:25 PM »
can just pictures Jess's convo with 100proof in the bedroom ...

"oh no ... they are getting too big .... the shirt can't contain them .... won't they ever stop growing ...."

-Munch "or maybe it's because I have a webcam hidden in there" Wolf

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2009, 02:00:16 PM »
Unlike X I just talk about it IRL as well as online ^^
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

ROUNDandHEAVY

• Rookie of the Year
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2009, 06:18:37 PM »
That's because anybody who wants to bother you about it would get a can of whoopass opened up on them from you, kickboxing style! ;D
Call me Bob.