DD_Lover

• C Cup
That clip was taken down.  But Discovery has an official one.
https://www.youtube.com/v/6YJ91FKZHI0&ref=0
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 06:29:52 PM by gonZo »

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
I went back to watch that edited version of the already trimmed on-line version, in other words an edit of an edit. Again, the content has been reduced a little bit. The largest missing chunk was when Keri went shopping for falsies and related "believable" undergarments.

It was during this removed segment that she, very scientifically, mentioned that she was  naturally a C cup. The only segment left include some few "on-the-street" scenes. A few of the promotional stills are around if you hunt for them. But the entire "shopping for boobs" portion is not there. (clipped versions can be found in the depths of the internet)

There was one scene that was to contrast with her coming down the stairs in slow motion that had been juxtaposed with the other sizes. Her running with prosthetics is still retained.

Anyway - here is a view of her right near the end where she does a jump bounce and announces "These things are earners!"

After all the research into this "myth", it is confirmed, but their experiment did a very poor job of it. The reality is that better researches have used a much better set up test, with more subjects, larger size samples, and better controls and have confirmed that there is a linear relationship between the size of your tips and the size of your tips.

Addendum: Switched out the GIF due to it not running on some systems. Unfortunately it had to be smaller and compiled using a different process, so not as good. I need to find a trustworthy but free GIF creator/converter that has better controls over output.

Addendum 2: I was able to use a different set of tools and graphic conversion sequence to maintain the best quality in the GIF up to the last processing. Here is a fun loop with Keri's fake F cups.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 07:54:34 PM by Nimrod »
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

T_Man

• F Cup
Nimrod, you always do the best research, thanks.
Here is the slo-mo running sequence:
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
Thanks T Man. I guess I simply enjoy bringing a bit of logic to the table and finding something new.

Because it appears to have disappeared, here is a still of Kari at her maximum real-world bust size filmed in late September of 2009, about 3 months after her pregnancy. She quickly diminished after this point and was never as busty during her pregnancy. It is interesting to note that she is very close to the prosthetic size at the time.

In quotes at the time, Kari was said to mentioned, "I got huge right after her birth but nobody really knows it... I don't think it made it into the show, but wardrobe had the fits." From review of the "fake" boob store Kari looks to be about the same size as the "E" cup falsies (she tried various sizes on - finally settling on F's), from a scene that was cut in later versions. She was born in December 1974.
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

i watched this whole episode in detail, its hilarious how obviously she is LOVING having huge tits. take a hint babe, GET THEM.