janeen

• Drawing of me by CV
DAZ 3D questions
« on: October 17, 2009, 04:19:30 AM »
Hey there =D
I´m using DAZ 3D and I wanted to know how to make the boobs of my models even bigger. There are just small parameters and the
bigger ones don´t even look sooo good. Any advice or tips?

*kiss*
Janeen
Photos of me (C)copyright Janeen.

capper

• A Cup
    • Strong and Stacked
Re: DAZ 3D questions
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 11:44:53 AM »
Janeen,

I use Daz Studio a lot and what I do to pump up breast size is use the injectors that have been created by WillDial.  You can get them for free at Renderosity.com in their freebie section.

So all you have to do is register for a free account at Renderosity http://www.renderosity.com (totally free, doesn't cost anything) and then look around in their freebies section.  I think it is called the Free Stuff section.  There are lots and lots of goodies there, but you'll want to do a search for "Ultimate Breasts".  Then you'll find all of the injectors that Will Dial has created that are available for free there.

He's made injectors for Victoria 4, Aiko 3, Stephanie Petite, and others.

Its pretty easy to use the injectors/morphs.  I use them a lot and if you want to see what they end up looking like you can see on my deviant art page http://grycat20.deviantart.com   I have both FMG (Female Muscle Growth) and BE (Breast Expansion) stuff on my DeviantArt page so I'm guessing you'll want to just skip the FMG stuff and look at the BE stuff there - if you do that you'll see what sorts of effects you can achieve with for example Victoria 4 if you use the WillDial Ultimate Breasts freebie injectors - which is what I have been doing.

If you are more ambitious and want to do some actual sculpting / modeling yourself and make custom breasts, you might want to go the Poser route rather than Daz Studio and I think some folks here like RickyJava and PoserLover can probably give some advice on whatever they are doing to make their models come out with such fantastically huge breasts.

I'm not very good at doing that raw modeling stuff though, so I've taken the lazy route and have been using the premade Ultimate Breasts injectors from WillDial and they have worked pretty well for me.

capper (aka grycat20 on deviant art)

janeen

• Drawing of me by CV
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 01:45:36 PM »
thank you very much for the fast answer <3

Between great work!

*kiss*
Janeen

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 06:35:13 PM »
A girl who likes BE and who is a digital artist  :o oh boy....Janeen, would you marry me?  ;D
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 06:39:11 PM by Djoser »
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

janeen

• Drawing of me by CV
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 06:45:13 AM »
I like BE but I´m not a good digital artist xD

here is some of my Artwork =)

and a marriage here at the BEArchive, why not?  ;D

G_I_John

• Oh My God Cup
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 01:56:02 PM »
That is not bad at all Janeen, but I think she is begging for bigger boobs :D

Practice makes perfect :)
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 10:33:34 PM »
Other than bigger boobs :) the only thing she needs is a shadow.

The pose works, the proportions are good, she fits in with the background...

You're definitely a good fit here.
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2009, 05:33:39 PM »
I like BE but I´m not a good digital artist xD

People here say otherwise

and a marriage here at the BEArchive, why not?  ;D

So you accept me?  :o Yay! this is the happiest day ever!  ;D
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

PoserLover

• E Cup
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2009, 01:50:40 AM »
Not to discourage you in any way, but I never was satisfied with the results I was getting in Daz. My personal workflow is to get the models fairly close in Poser (using 8 now), then import them into Cinema 4D (now *that's* an investment, let me tell you) for tweaking, or sometimes Vue for rendering if they're "good enough" when I export them from Poser.

With C4D and enough patience you can get basically any look your heart desires. I also have ZBrush, which is incredibly handy for lots of stuff, including custom clothing creation.
Those who seek women of Epic Proportions, please visit my gallery.

prinz

• Z Cup
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2009, 08:05:48 AM »
Not to discourage you in any way, but I never was satisfied with the results I was getting in Daz. My personal workflow is to get the models fairly close in Poser (using 8 now), then import them into Cinema 4D (now *that's* an investment, let me tell you) for tweaking, or sometimes Vue for rendering if they're "good enough" when I export them from Poser.

With C4D and enough patience you can get basically any look your heart desires. I also have ZBrush, which is incredibly handy for lots of stuff, including custom clothing creation.
    too true!  got to look into zbrush myself....I use poser pro and vue infininte  and  photoshop cs4..but that being said...We all start somewhere.... To really sell that beach pic she needs shadows and some of the sand around her knee's ...were she would of dug into the sand... nice start though..  :)

janeen

• Drawing of me by CV
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2009, 09:20:58 AM »
I would use poser too, but its to expensive. You know?
And yeah, its only a beginning =)

snake94115

• A Cup
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2009, 08:38:42 PM »
Small problem hopefully easily fixable.
The Read me for Ultimate Breasts says.
Unzip the magnets to your default Poser directory and it will put them in Ultimate Breasts Mags-Basic folder under the props directory.
Considering I do not have Poser where do I install these in Daz 3D?? >:(

capper

• A Cup
    • Strong and Stacked
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2009, 01:10:42 AM »
For Daz Studio, whenever something says "to your default Poser directory", the equivalent thing for Daz would be the Content directory.

So typically for example that might be c:\program files\daz\studio\content\

Now about the magnets in particular:

I don't use the ultimate breasts magnets at all actually.  I just use the ultimate breasts injectors.  The magnets I guess are primarily to make clothes fit well over the model once the injectors/morphs are applied.  Instead of using the magnets, I do one of two things:
1. I use a program called Morphing Clothes http://renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=64629&vendor=Dimension3D to just put the Ultimate Breasts morphs into the piece of clothing that I want to fit over the model or
2. I just use Dynamic Clothing - Poser has had dynamic clothing for a long time, but recently some of it has started to come out for Daz Studio as well.  You can find some pieces of Dynamic Clothing at  daz3d.com and they stretch pretty well over the ultimate breast morphs
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 01:13:00 AM by capper »

ZaDocTor

• G Cup
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2010, 04:03:15 PM »
Hello,
It takes time. dont give up.
trial & error.
TakeCare :)

http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9980469.msg10029258/boardseen.html#new

( o Y o )-ZaDocTor Is BE Certified, by The BE Society of Breast Expansion SurGeons-( o Y o )

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2010, 05:28:36 PM »
Trial and error is a alow way of learning, but is satisfying to see when it works after a lot of trials  ;D