Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
Re: Pubic Hair
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2009, 11:36:36 AM »
Your secret is safe with us,
Cheers... :)

Anyway, for me it feels more hygienic to have short pubic hair, in the same way I shave my chin, it makes me feel clean.
-- I love HUGE boobs --

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2009, 01:31:43 PM »
How do you know all this? :)

Laser epilation, following years of shaving.

Sorry you asked?  :)

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2009, 02:37:35 PM »
Sorry you asked?  :)n
Only if you insisted on showing me! :)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 07:40:21 AM by Hiram »
-- I love HUGE boobs --

PregNut

• ZZZ Cup
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2009, 10:17:08 PM »
That can be arranged. ;D
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2009, 10:41:54 PM »
oh noes! *shakes head*
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2009, 02:01:13 AM »
A female friend once told me, "If your genitals are on the outside, you`re hiding something on the inside". ::)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2009, 04:46:24 AM »
A female friend once told me, "If your genitals are on the outside, you`re hiding something on the inside". ::)

Conversely, if you're hiding your genitals on the inside, you vent.  On the outside.  In a womanly way.  So to speak.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2009, 09:33:34 PM »
My only hair-based criticism re: this subject is that the hair on her head is two different colors. Not that THAT'd be a deal breaker or anything. ;)

Palomine

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2009, 01:18:19 AM »
There's just something about the pubic hair on some Asian models that I'm fascinated by. Obviously, there's the pronounced contrast (as black or very dark brown is most common) but it's also a matter of length: while they don't usually appear to have a lot of pubic hair (yes, I'm generalizing, I know) what hair they do have is often long and glossy. That, as a part of the whole package, is endlessly appealing for some reason. :)

This is Kyoko Ayana, whom I've never seen before (AFAICR) this photo. While it's possible that she's actually just your average run-of-the-mill Asian model with slightly-larger-than-average breasts (for an Asian model) who just happened to pose for this one, particularly appealing photo, it's also possible that she IS every bit as plush, ripe and desirable as this picture suggests. In fact, I think the latter proposition is far more likely. ;)

« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 01:20:23 AM by Palomine »

MaxBigfoot

• ZZZ Cup
  • Maximum Manga Maven
    • MaxBigfoot's Manga Mix (Member's Site)
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2009, 09:43:33 PM »
This is Kyoko Ayana, whom I've never seen before (AFAICR) this photo. While it's possible that she's actually just your average run-of-the-mill Asian model with slightly-larger-than-average breasts (for an Asian model) who just happened to pose for this one, particularly appealing photo, it's also possible that she IS every bit as plush, ripe and desirable as this picture suggests. In fact, I think the latter proposition is far more likely. ;)

She's very cute, too.   ;D

P.S. Does anyone else find it annoying that the forum doesn't accept 'jpeg' suffixed files?  I've had to go in and rename 2 or 3 times now to be able to upload some files.

MaxBigfoot

It is a bad thing if you don't suffer fools gladly, but work mostly with fools...

Palomine

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2009, 06:01:35 PM »
I presume this is an earlyish photo of a delightfully plush and comfortably furry Denise Davies, but feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken. Even if it's NOT Denise (which would surprise me), a guy would have to question the reasons for his own good fortune if THAT's what he beheld upon returning home from work at the end of the day. ;)

Palomine

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2009, 07:03:18 PM »
Displaying what looks like a lush thicket of pubes, the irresistibly cute Ruka Ogawa is no slouch in the breast-and-nipple category either, insofar as Asian models are concerned.

Palomine

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2009, 05:01:28 PM »
More of that long, dark foliage courtesy this time of Karin, who's also in possession of a truly beautifully-shaped pair of breasts, reminding me a bit of a miniature version of Danni Ashe (shapewise). Pubes, breasts, nipples... all good, but IMO her absolute best feature is her lower lip. But that's just me. ;)

gwaang

• A Cup
  • udder nonsense
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2009, 06:51:00 AM »
....take on a new look !  8)
EXTREMETITSMORPHS AND ANIMATIONS -THAT'S MY WAY !   :P

Palomine

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2009, 11:03:37 PM »
Talia. Lovely in every respect. Wish she had been more prolific.