Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
She looks very familiar... anyone know another modeling name she might have appeared under? I only have 3 pix of her w/this name.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 11:40:04 PM by Palomine »

Good_Grip

• P Cup
Re: "Sally" pretty big-brunette from Phoofy... what's another name for her?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 03:33:11 PM »
She's a British Page 3 type.  I've seen her before, but can't put a name to her.
Good_Grip

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 03:26:25 PM »
Yes, she looks a bit like Tracey West, but it's not her.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 02:37:38 AM »
Are we sure this is not Tracey Neve?
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

Palomine

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 09:46:14 AM »
Are we sure this is not Tracey Neve?

I'm certainly open to the possibility Hiram... anyone else have feedback? Here's another "Sally"...

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 04:17:48 PM »
Looks like Gail McKenna, but I never seen her in that particular layout. But the breast looks like it belong to Gail! Her breast are just like that!
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

Palomine

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 04:52:29 PM »
Looks like Gail McKenna, but I never seen her in that particular layout. But the breast looks like it belong to Gail! Her breast are just like that!

Another distinct possibility... it's probably her or Tracey. I've been comparing pix trying to match birthmarks, etc... but even within confirmed pix of a given subject, specific freckles, etc... come and go as a result of retouching and/or makeup. I remain open to other opinions/confirmations. :)

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2009, 05:26:36 PM »
If you have any more picture of her, keep posting because they are all clues. I also look for the eyebrow, but in both of your picture the hair obscure it.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

Palomine

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2009, 02:13:09 PM »
My final pic of "Sally" ...who's surely one of the two ladies that have been already mentioned (or perhaps one of the other 2 or 3 plush, pillow-chested pretty brunettes from the UK during the late 80s/early 90s that I always get confused). ;)

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2009, 02:45:32 PM »
I am convince that it is neither any of the women that we mention so far. However I think I have seen her somewhere before. I'll keep looking!

Palomine

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2012, 07:35:56 PM »
I pored though both my Gail McKenna and Trac(e)y Neve folders comparing those pix to these three of 'Sally' and for the life of me, I can find 'matches' for Sally from both folders. In fairness, I get Gail and Tracy confused all the time, so this isn't a big surprise. ;)

No hits on these three "Sally" pix from either tineye or google... I can't help but suspect that she IS either Gail or Tracy, but w/o some backup, I'm not about to mark this SOLVED.

Any help appreciated! :D

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2012, 08:26:24 AM »
Wow! She is very nice!

burpman

• A Cup
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2015, 10:18:18 PM »
I think this one may have been solved already but its Toni Shiletto. Just to clean things up.

Pal replies: thanks burpman... I should've marked this solved before and have done so now. Much appreciated. :)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 11:40:39 PM by Palomine »