Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
Re: How To Meet Women With Big Boobs
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2009, 03:53:51 AM »
While she was cutting my hair, there was some..um, incidental contact. I doubt it was intentional -- It's bound to happen with a lady of her stature.
Which reminds me of when I used to get me hair cut as a young man by one of my relatives - she had a big bust, and I can still remember the sensation of her tits on my back and neck.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2009, 05:18:18 AM »
This thread is, I would think, more WHERE to meet busty women. (But there's nothing wrong with that.)

One of the easiest ways, of course, is to work at a mall. Each mall job has its own different pros and cons in terms of exposure, potential length/intensity/flavor of interaction, likelihood of one-on-one interaction, age and type of women you're likely to meet.

Working in the food court probably offers the most broad opportunities, in terms of the fact that the majority of the people who come through the mall stop in the food court at some point, but also it's a crapshoot because everyone likes different restaurants there, and I doubt the demographic breaks across them in any way that's major or helpful; also, it is at many points an extremely busy and stressful and thankless (and low-paying and menial) kind of work, focused on minimal interaction with extremely quick turnover. You're not wildly likely to grab a date with many girls you meet working in the food court, even if it's immediately clear there's mutual interest. But you're gonna SEE the most busty girls there.

I don't even know if they hire men very often in the lingerie stores, plus women are gonna most likely be on higher guard with a man there. Don't waste your time, I'd say.

There's the fragrance section in department stores, but that's (believe it or not) the single most difficult job to obtain in a department store, and potentially the most sought-after job in the entire mall, because it's glamorous, very easily run, nets a high commission, and can make very good connections via customers in business and such. People bust their asses for YEARS at department stores to get to the fragrance counter, and when they do, they never leave. If you're not already working sales at a department store already, don't bother. But if you are... It's much more one-on-one interaction; you can get very friendly and strike up conversations that last a while. I've had some great interactions with people who sell me cologne, and actually once picked up a girl while we browsed at a cologne counter. Working fragrance you're gonna meet mostly outgoing types, a lot of well-tended MILFs with a little money, fun and self-possessed young girls... But most of all those will be buying cologne for their husbands/boyfriends, or buying perfume to impress them.

Jewelry stores are also glamorous and high-exposure, with lots of time spent with customers while you guide them to the right (expensive) choice. Requires good expertise (but can be learned), nets high commission if done properly. But most of the women you meet will be at least dating, if not married or engaged.

A lot of the stores that sell only women's clothing don't typically hire men much, but there are many that sell to both genders. Go for it; that's your best bet in a mall.

Another good one is if the mall has a pet store. You get more women coming through in a mall pet store than an out-of-mall one because for those, they have to go FOR need of being in a pet store. Whereas a mall pet store, you're already in the mall, it's nothing to spin through and check out the puppies. I've met girls browsing in those too. They get to see you being good to the animals. The critters do the hard work for you.

If you can stand the hatred everyone flings at you (often rightly so, IMO) and can handle the sales pressure and the constant rejection, working at a cell phone booth or any of those other "HEY CAN I ASK YOU A QUESTION?" kiosks are good for it. You're not in a store or shackled behind a food court counter, you're actually out IN the crowd flow and see everyone who comes within several yards, and if you know how to get them over to you and make things happen, it's a good way to meet women.

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2009, 05:29:59 AM »
Oh. Some other ways:

-Work in a bank. Teller jobs (and bank positions in general) are not easy to come by in the U.S. right now, but depending on the location and demographic of your branch, there are a lot of great women to be met.

-Bookstore. Work there, hang there, whatever. Girls love those, and you'll find lots of college-age girls hanging out in the attached coffee shop doing their homework. Often cute girls working there as well.

-Bars/clubs. Those options aren't for everybody, and you're more likely, of course, to meet one or two particular types of woman than a balanced spectrum, but they remain popular because they're viable social settings. Hang in them. Work in them. Whatever.

-Wait tables at a restaurant. Little bit of everything. I've seen waiters make out like BANDITS with their female clientele.

-Take a dance class. Join a group or sign up at some kind of studio, find a club that has a salsa night, look for a hobby ballroom group, sniff out a swing dancing club. These things are all over the place. 90 - 95% of the women of the women I pick up are met while I'm out dancing. It's gotten to the point where I get recognized in public by girls I've never even met, who tell me I owe them a dance next time we see each other. The great thing is you don't even have to be good--Lord knows it helps, and I can certainly attest it increases your odds--but dude, there are so many guys in this world who simply WON'T dance that the mere willingness to make the effort means everything to a woman. I have seen SO many men who are absolutely fucking wretched dancers charm a woman with merely the fact that they were trying. Hell, I've even had those talentless dicks steal the occasional girl from me. I don't care what any girl says--EVERY woman wants a man who'll dance with her. Even if he sucks at it.

Cafes. Lots of girls at Starbucks and whatnot. Hang at coffee shops.

Work at a college. Or enroll in classes at one. Plenty tail to be had.

I don't generally buy that there's any particular place where you're more likely to find busty women over any other kind, so if someone's expecting to stumble via this thread onto some kind of macromastic utopia the chicks have been keeping from us, it's not gonna happen. Focus on meeting women, and the odds have that wherever they are, a percentage of them will be busty. The percentage may vary, but there's rarely rhyme or reason to why.

Q_BE

• P Cup
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2009, 11:44:25 PM »
* Q-BE manhugs Goldeneye *

Well, I know who's my new wingman... ;D

Q-"Or, I could be his, conversely"-BE
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 11:46:06 PM by Q_BE »

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2009, 01:46:14 AM »
:D

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2009, 02:31:43 AM »
Sooo ... isn't that redundant?  ???
I mean, like what tall blonde isn't leggy - or vice versa? ::)
Not always. Some tall people have the bulk of their length in their torsos, not their legs.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2009, 02:34:38 AM »
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Wal-Mart as a place to meet busty women. Sure, most of them also have other parts of their bodies that are outsize as well, but...

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2009, 07:04:46 AM »
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Wal-Mart as a place to meet busty women. Sure, most of them also have other parts of their bodies that are outsize as well, but...

And Target.  I mean, what's up with that?  The Target near us has typically more than its fair share of the distribution.  Even accounting for the more thrift-minded or the less health-minded, there are some whose bodyfat has decided to stay fairly focused instead of being evenly distributed.

Whole Foods or Sprouts, not so much.  But then this isn't so surprising.

And here's another vote for the mall.  At least at the one by us, you don't even need a job there.  Aside from the usual distribution of outlets, there's also an ice rink, AMC theatre, Cheesecake Factory, one of those Barnes & Noble / Starbucks combos, a Nordstrom, a California Pizza Kitchen, ....  Seeing a few busty women there even on a quiet night isn't terribly surprising, but on weekends or during busy times of the year, the percentage seems to jump.

Airports are also surprising, but unless you've got a job there or are traveling, it's probably a bad idea to hang out with no real agenda.  ;)  I think what's particularly interesting here is that there are likely women you'd ordinarily not run into (which I suppose is stating the obvious).  This past summer I was meeting family at the airport, when cherri and I noticed a particularly shapely letter P sitting on a bench on the other side of the hall.  There was another young woman with her, and between the two I concluded (possibly erroneously) that they were strippers.  They were flanked by some older guy; I couldn't tell if he was their father, their hired muscle, their pimp, or what.  He had that bouncer/trailer park look about him; big (both in height and weight) and likely familiar with the term "anger management".

So along this line, can we distill the attributes which make up such opportunities?  Things like, face-time, idle time, the lure of money, leisure, etc?

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2009, 09:35:42 AM »
Ikea. Not Wal-Mart corpulence, just slim and stacked and frankly, I have no idea why. But I don't complain.

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2009, 10:11:15 AM »
I agree completely with all of the above -- but I also see college girls on the street every single day who would put the biggest slim and stacked models to shame.

The question is -- what to do about it. That's already in another thread here, how to hit on women with large breasts. I hate paying unwelcome attention, but in the past it's usually worked out well for me to be honest, i.e. "Hi, I don't know you, I don't mean to bother you, but I think you're very pretty, and I just wanted to meet you."

I have always earned at least a follow-up coffee, and even some lifelong friends who only happened to be G-normous. Women like attention -- we all do -- and it comes across far better outside in daylight, rather than in a bar, all of us half-sloshed.

brakblake

• E Cup
    • My Artwork
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2009, 11:15:04 PM »
could just celebrate christmas with my family, only my mom is not busty

That must be one hell of a Christmas XD
Artwork: http://goateeguy.deviantart.com/

Major Zoidberg/Futurama Nerd.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2011, 09:55:28 PM »
... or you could just attend a STACKED Speed Dating Event:

"Busty females register with promocode BUSTED2 to come for just $15.00.

You show me a "straight" man that claims he is not fascinated with breasts, and I'll show you a man who is lying. Can you really blame them for staring? Pamela Anderson, Salma Hayek and Scarlet Johansson have helped ensure cleavage, the epitome of femininity is here to stay. Frederick's of Hollywood reports the average size of bras they sell as a 34B making our upcoming “STACKED” speed dating event where female attendees are bustin' out C's, D's, and DD's far from average. With 10-20 buxom "dates" in one night and drink specials for all daters it's safe to say that you'd be a total boob to miss out!"

I can't hardly wait...if only to see what they consider to be truly stacked up in there.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 10:08:21 PM by TheZookie007 »

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2011, 03:02:27 AM »
I think you've got the best lead, Zookie!
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2011, 04:49:46 AM »
apparently C's and D's :P color me unimpressed 8)
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2011, 06:21:15 AM »
Zook, I think you've just inspired a new Addventure thread. 8)

I can't believe that I don't even seem to remember this thread, so major kudos on its necromancy.

And I so miss Goldeneye. :(  I'm sure he's out there, I just wish he could visit when he can.