luvdemwhoppers

• T Cup
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: How To Meet Women With Big Boobs
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2011, 05:36:56 PM »
have all your teeth.
have all your hair
Don't smell like stink fish
when u open your mouth, don't change feet.
don't valet a Ford Focus.
lastly, bring your amex, it's goona cost.
I'm walkin' here

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2011, 02:50:17 AM »
apparently C's and D's :P color me unimpressed 8)

Hey, we can't all be stacked like you, shara. Pity the smaller females out there.

I think you've got the best lead, Zookie!

It's good to see that there will be at least one place on earth where if you show up, you know that you will be among fellow breast-men - and top-heavy women who have no qualms about showing what their mommas gave them. As much as I dislike speed dating events (I end up with a sore throat from talking too much in a smoky room) I might head on out there and see what the talent is like. Who knows? I might end up with a Milena Velba bust-alike :)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Bad Kitty

• A Cup
  • To BE or not to BE, that is a silly question.
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2011, 06:03:24 AM »
There's an early middle aged woman who's become a semi-regular customer at my workplace, she's hard to accurately measure because she's clearly dressing to hide breasts, but her efforts are quite futile. I'd have to see her in something other than a minimizer and baggy clothing, but I'd guess her to be in the H-J range though. She's also within an inch of my own towering height. Got a little bit of a 'librarian' look about her.

I'm not single at the moment. Otherwise I'd strike up a conversation with her and find out more.

Honestly I think the best way to date busty women, is to A) keep your eyes open, and B) learn how to approach women effectively. It's not *that* hard, I've got a devastatingly effective track record, even though a majority of women aren't into other women (or at least think they aren't).

Ultimately though, you're dating a 'person', not a bra size... if you get that mixed up, you won't have a very happy relationship regardless of the presence of any superficial trappings you seek.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 06:06:26 AM by Bad Kitty »
gnothi seauton / fortes fortuna adiuvat
I'm into both Real Life and Fantasy BE, and Sexual Exaggeration in general (among many other things).
I have somewhat exotic body modding plans for myself for RL ;)
I do the 'Bad Kitty' morphs, here and elsewhere.
(I'm not a huge "morph-request" person, I spend a loooong time on them, and I do them primarily for my own enjoyment. Its hard enough to find time to do all the morphs i want to do)

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2011, 02:30:25 AM »
Ultimately though, you're dating a 'person', not a bra size... if you get that mixed up, you won't have a very happy relationship regardless of the presence of any superficial trappings you seek.

True, the bra size draws you in, but the person supporting the boobs had better be worth it all.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.