August 01, 2014, 06:47:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The 'light plumper'...  (Read 4284 times)
Palomine
Global Moderator
Bra Buster

I like Linux.

« on: November 26, 2009, 04:28:08 PM »

Not to get into a whole thing about where 'voluptuous' ends and 'light plumper' begins (as it's all so subjective) I'll merely define 'light plumper' as a synonym for what I refer to as 'semi-thick' ...which is to say neither a bona-fide plumper and a bit too thin to be truly 'thick'. Most often characterized by a waist that no one would call tiny, the 'light plumper' can be very easy on the eyes, especially when she's got enough up top and down below to retain that visually feminine bust-waist-hips (and ass) ratio despite her being thicker in the middle.

I'm going to start off with Yu Ogawa, who, truth be told, is probably on the lighter-side of 'light plumper' as I'm sure many would consider her merely voluptuous. Though I've christened this thread with an Asian model (I'm on a bit of a jag lately, though will be transitioning to retro/vintage models soon) please feel free to contribute ANY kind of 'light plumper' you fancy. Smiley

Palomine
Global Moderator
Bra Buster

I like Linux.

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 04:42:27 PM »

Our next 'light plumper' also happens to be Asian, but only because I'm still in that mode. She's the aptly named Milk Matsuzuka and while not big enough to be anyone's realistic definition of a true 'plumper' she's certainly comfortably beyond being described as petite. Softly pendulous, the asymmetry visible in this photo is a bit exaggerated: in others, her south-facing breasts (looking for all the world like a couple of adorable sad puppies) appear somewhat more evenly matched in size.

pedonbio
Bra Buster

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 06:38:52 PM »

Have you tried any of the yellow fever medications? Just sayin'. There's nothing wrong with it...

Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.
Goldeneye
Z Cup

The Midas Look

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 07:03:25 PM »

Of COURSE right at this moment none of my favorites who fit this are coming to mind, but the older I get, the more I'm starting to think the "light plumper" type is my ideal. I've know a few very recently, and it makes me oh so very happy...
TheZookie007
Bra Buster

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 07:17:40 PM »

Yu Ogawa is fantastic. If I can't get a Fuko in my life, I would not be sad at all at getting a Yu instead.

Oh, and pedonbio, you say we should take yellow fever meds, as if having yellow fever is a bad thing Smiley

"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )
Palomine
Global Moderator
Bra Buster

I like Linux.

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 02:07:03 PM »

The last bunch of selected Asian photos (for the time being) before I move on to vintage and retro subjects...

I've never seen this video or even heard of this model before, but Mizuki An appears to qualify as a 'light plumper' (just barely) and frankly, the video look like it'd be far more entertaining that anything to be found in most tv network prime-time lineups. Wink

TheZookie007
Bra Buster

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2009, 03:38:53 PM »

Talk about going out with a bang. Nice!

"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )
Palomine
Global Moderator
Bra Buster

I like Linux.

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2009, 12:15:18 AM »

Turned up among vintage/retros but appropriate for this thread. A woman clearly capable of using her assets. Wink

Goldeneye
Z Cup

The Midas Look

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2009, 04:31:00 AM »

Wow, that's a fairly epic load on her there.
pedonbio
Bra Buster

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2009, 04:32:33 PM »

Of COURSE right at this moment none of my favorites who fit this are coming to mind, but the older I get, the more I'm starting to think the "light plumper" type is my ideal. I've know a few very recently, and it makes me oh so very happy...

So I've got to ask: Does Mary qualify?

Palomine
Global Moderator
Bra Buster

I like Linux.

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2010, 06:55:41 PM »

This bit of creamy vintage goodness would only be considered a 'light plumper' by the over-wrought standards of today. Lovely and wholesome looking to me, regardless of superfluous labels. Sorry, no idea who she is.

ROUNDandHEAVY
P Cup

Happy Holidays.

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2010, 03:39:24 PM »

I approve of this thread! Grin
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 03:41:56 PM by ROUNDandHEAVY » Logged

Dreaming of my nose gently nestled in some soft, deep cleavage....nice dream...
Palomine
Global Moderator
Bra Buster

I like Linux.

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2010, 03:18:36 AM »

Sara Rue is a zillion times better looking WITH the extra poundage IMO.

This brunette (maybe latina?) zoftig vision of femininity is known to me only as 'cas' (perhaps short for Cassandra?) and I was smitten the first time I ran across her pix in a newsgroup years ago. For obvious reasons: that smile, those eyes, that voluptuous figure and that awesome natural rack. Splendid! Smiley

Goldeneye
Z Cup

The Midas Look

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2010, 11:22:01 AM »

OMG!!!!!
MaxBigfoot
P Cup

Maximum Manga Maven

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2010, 09:20:04 PM »

Both the last two pictures posted fit my definition of awesome.   Grin

MaxBigfoot
Palomine
Global Moderator
Bra Buster

I like Linux.

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2010, 04:16:43 PM »

I only know of her as "Friggy" but there's no denying that if you're in the mood for a plush retro light plumper with all kinds of soft goodness, she'd do. Wink

Palomine
Global Moderator
Bra Buster

I like Linux.

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2010, 10:22:08 PM »

I'm sure this is a model we all know, but I've got this brain freeze going on at the moment and can't recall her name... from Southern Charms or Divine Breasts or someplace like that I believe. Regardless, a very lovely example of light plumper IMO. A smile that appealing would be a welcome sight even if it came with a scrawny pair of deflated A-cups. Smiley

gOOber
Bra Buster

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2010, 11:26:45 PM »

I'm sure this is a model we all know, but I've got this brain freeze going on at the moment and can't recall her name... from Southern Charms or Divine Breasts or someplace like that I believe. Regardless, a very lovely example of light plumper IMO. A smile that appealing would be a welcome sight even if it came with a scrawny pair of deflated A-cups. Smiley

Serenity?
Palomine
Global Moderator
Bra Buster

I like Linux.

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2010, 04:51:52 PM »

I'm not sure Goob.

Here's someone I'm also not sure about... an "Ida."

Palomine
Global Moderator
Bra Buster

I like Linux.

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2010, 12:02:28 AM »

I know nothing about her other than what I put in the filename of this little collage I made from the few lowrez cam caps I ran across. More's the pity.

CyberGump2
B Cup

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2010, 07:23:21 PM »

I'm sure this is a model we all know, but I've got this brain freeze going on at the moment and can't recall her name... )

Sapphire  ....  never a small girl but she has put on lots of weight in the past couple of years

Pal replies: Of course! (Kicks self). Thanks! Cheesy

« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 11:50:44 PM by Palomine » Logged
colt13
E Cup

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2010, 12:14:12 AM »

I approve of this thread! Grin

Does Kiki Kakuchi count? Btw, those are some awesome pics of Sara. Shows that she is more than a handful.
Palomine
Global Moderator
Bra Buster

I like Linux.

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2010, 06:32:01 PM »

Lucy LaVerne: very, very nice when you're in the mood for more than just a snack. Wink

pedonbio
Bra Buster

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2010, 06:07:03 PM »

I wouln't consider Janey Frawley (a/k/a Reynolds) as any kind of plumper, but some might:

Feral
G Cup

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2010, 06:16:31 PM »

What a great concept. I've always preferred a woman be a little bit more on the heavy side, then one a little bit more on the skinny side.
Nimrod
F Cup

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2010, 11:22:51 AM »

Not to get into a whole thing about where 'voluptuous' ends and 'light plumper' begins (as it's all so subjective) I'll merely define 'light plumper' as a synonym for what I refer to as 'semi-thick' ...which is to say neither a bona-fide plumper and a bit too thin to be truly 'thick'. Most often characterized by a waist that no one would call tiny, the 'light plumper' can be very easy on the eyes, especially when she's got enough up top and down below to retain that visually feminine bust-waist-hips (and ass) ratio despite her being thicker in the middle.

Palomine - I will also refrain from getting into a whole discussion about where one body type ends and another begins. However, I do feel that there are some key aspects to a person's build, both male and female, that are necessary to include them in any particular group.

I am more used to terms for women such as "voluptuous" and "zaftig". "Plumper" was only introduced to me after going on-line and "thick" is something I have never used to describe a person's shape.

From the examples posted here I would have to say the one common trait that these women have is thinner than expected arms and legs. They just do not have the "thick" limbs of an average someone who has the same torso proportions.

They might be more rounded but it is concentrated on the torso. These "simi-plump" are really in a gray zone like Palomine said. They still have a chest and a hips for a womanly figure but lack the body-wide mass to consistently be called "Plumper".

I do believe some body part ratios could be used to establish a tipping point when a figure falls to one side or the other in any category.

There are almost as many adjectives for women as there are women, I wonder why...

BE Together...
Feral
G Cup

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2010, 11:30:44 AM »

To me, I would think of a light plumper as being a big heavier or "thicker" then just thick. But both would still have a small waist. A light plumper would have plusher arms and legs, face, and a light pudge on her tummy - small love handles. A thick woman would just have big hips, butt, toned but big legs, but still have an athletic tummy arms, and trim face. Dors is a great example of a light plumper to me. She's got a huge chest, big round hips and butt, and still a small waist. Light face and arms and heavy legs. Yum.

unknown_0
D Cup

Winland Boob-warrior

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2010, 03:37:25 AM »

Sara Rue was in "Popular" She's so haaaaaaawt

Nimeni on Kari Hirviö. Pussatkaa likaista koiraani.
Palomine
Global Moderator
Bra Buster

I like Linux.

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2010, 03:10:40 PM »

Stacey, who probably is aka by other names, barely qualifies as a light plumper IMO... she's simply plush and perhaps a tad on the (semi)thick side. I like the short hair and soft tan lines... reminds me of a Dallas housewife who excites all the teenage boys in the area whenever she tans by her pool. Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program